The Switch is not going on sale any time soon

>nintendoeverything.com/reggie-nintendo-working-on-snes-classic-edition-supply-no-plans-to-discount-switch/
For those who are still in denial and are hoping for BF/Christmas

I went to bestbuy on the Switch launch to buy a 4K tv, PS4 Pro, and some games. The employees kept trying to sell me that turd. I finally told the guy I'd rather vote Trump than buy a Nintendo product. He laughed his ass off, and showed me some pictures he took of people that came into buy switches. Shocker: they were all obese neckbeards or hipsters.

Is this some sort of new pasta?
Needs to be longer to be any funny breh

Epic dude.

Anyway, just thought i'd inform those people who were hoping for a discount

Fine with me. Odyssey's the only game I want for it and they haven't announced any must buy games for me otherwise, so I probably won't get for another couple years anyway. Hopefully after a revision as well.

>that feel when bought the SMO Bundle as soon as possible because I knew the closer the holidays get the harder it'll be to find Switches

Guess I'm buying a switch soon then. Chances of a revision are low at the moment now too.

yeah but you'll probably be able to grab most games at $45 or less without any dumb "gamer club" subscription things

do electronics go on sale in their first year?

No need for a revision

This should be a surprise to no one.*cough*

You could have got it cheap from amazon warehouse a just a month or two ago. Now everything is marked up for the holidays and will be until February.

>Hot new product that people are still more than content buying at full-price
>Not going on sale

Wow, what a shocking turn of a events.

Nigga, Bestbuy's GCU for 30$ gives you 2 years of 20% off all new games, and 10% off used and accesories. That shit literally pays for itself if you buy 2 recent release games

Might as well replace MvC with MHW desu.

>buying recent release games

BUT I'M POOR

It doesn't matter. 20% off any game thats not used. Even if its on sale already.

It'll do well...I think.......I hope.

any revision would be a weaker system then the one now, probably a portable or dock only version.

>dock only version
This would literally make me buy one instantly.

In Japan? Most definitely.
The West? Very unlikely.

>shrink bezels
>7" display
>introducing the new switch xl
You don't think they'll do this? Look at how many 3DS revisions there are

Nintendo is greedy.

Nice. Did he suck your dick afterwards?

Pasta stale out of the box. Sad!

I'm hoping they'll eventually do a limited edition switch with a special color, and i'm not just talking about the colors of the joy cons.