This is the greatest video game character ever. Say something nice about him

This is the greatest video game character ever. Say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FTraPubLcw
youtube.com/watch?v=1UZKY3-XWxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like how much he looks like his VA.

He a god of chaos

>find an outfit that makes him look less like a tramp
>mod to always be wearing these clothes
>mod to mute character voice during gameplay

The game is much better now.

He has no developing arc or character development to speak of, the character himself is cuhrayzee random :P, he is inconsistent in his actions and motivations, and overall he serves as the very shaky middle ground between playing as a cuckold and a nigger.

His death was the best ending in gta 5

This is why he is so great. There is something about him that is relatable, even though he is an antisocial lunatic.

michael's death is canon. trevor is the main character.

Uhhhhh... no. If anything Franklin is closest to the 'main' character as he's very clearly drawn between Michael and Franklin. Doesn't matter anyways since you just KNOW the asspull deathwish ending is canon because normalfags can't handle making choices with consequence.

hes cringeworthy if you are a adult

wow he rages and he hits his head in a wall,what a badass :rollseyes:

>:rollseyes:

The writing goes to shit halfway through GTAV, hes not the best character ever because he spends half the game being a whiny bitch like Michel.

fuck Brad

He was like GTA'S answer to Gat, only worse in every way

Basically Trevor is meant to be the opposite of Micheal: He's proud to be a criminal and be very good at it. Micheal had a loving family, therapy, and connections to help him get out of a life of crime. Trevor on the other hand became dangerously unstable from committing murder, drug deals, and other sorts of crime to the point that it messed up is grip on reality. Living isolated from civilized society doesn't real help either. Despite having millions of dollars in the bank from heists at the end of the game, Trevor is back to living inside a crummy trailer in Sandy Shores while everyone else moves up the food chain.

I can't believe they degraded to shit writing like this when they did so fucking well in IV with bernie being a foil to niko

it doesn't fucking matter who was "drawn" where. look at the presentation of the game. we are meant to relate to Trevor in the opening scene and Michael is clearly depicted as a two-timing shithead who works with the police. when Trevor is introduced again later he's running a highly profitable meth business and a significant portion of the map (sandy shores airfield) is owned by him.

You're not Dante

>we are meant to relate to a drug-addled cannibal that crams his cock into meth whores and flies planes and not the family man

at that point in the game you only knew that he was Michael's partner in crime. nothing else is revealed until later.

Trevor fails at running meth business. He killed both competitors, scared away the client he was doing business with by acting unprofessional, and his petty fight with an armed militia went nowhere. He's only profitable because people are now using meth to cope with hard times.

Everyone in V was way too obnoxious except for Lester, Dave, Chef, and Lamar. Steve and Dave seemed more like people who you can kill at any moment. They weren't as threatening as Faustin, UC Paper, or even Pegorino.

the client got scared because he was in the crossfire of a shootout involving carbines and grenade launchers. that would have scared away Al Capone.

U have nice things

steve and dave were comically assholes just so the player wouldn't like them and would enjoy killing them at the end

what a fucking joke

Can someone explain why Trevor seemed to care more about Michael's family than Michael himself?

But Dave had a good reason to cancel the pay since they attracted heat near the meeting site. It would be a conflict of interest for Molly to hand over the pay to criminals with stolen property at a spot not too far from the chase.

because he is unironically the only decent person in GTA world

While he didn't have an arc specifically devoted to him, everything with Trevor makes sense. Michael betrayed him, lied to him again, and Trevor's instability was the constant variable threatening to fuck everything over due to Michael. He's not a "crazy random" violent guy but he is a psychopath with reason for what he does in the story.

Does anyone feel bad for the one chick who ends up dying due to her fear who got sucked into a plane's turbines? I legitimately paused the game and walked away feeling sick knowing that was her fate.

No, it was all too comical. Rockstar writing mever really makes me care about any of the characters.

>Not giving him the green cargo pants

C'mon man that's the gta 3 look

I still believe to this day that he was gay for Michael.

>Lamar not obnoxious
youtube.com/watch?v=_FTraPubLcw
youtube.com/watch?v=1UZKY3-XWxA
?????

Agree about the part about unthreatening villains, they felt like fucking joke characters when compared to the assholes in GTA IV. Even worse, it makes most of the plot seem stupid (why the fuck I’m even obeying these idiots?) and especially the non-deathwish endings seem ridiculous because of it. Why the fuck would you obey someone like Weston or Haines? It’s not like they’re worse than anything else you’ve faced already.

Retard inbred that makes Canadians look worse.
Was only good for rampages.
Seriously what was the point of GTA5?

to have fun

>greatest video game character ever.
>Retarded dirty psychopath human trash

Please kill yourself. This is not even funny.
Seriously, I don't understand why people like this kind of character. Is this a consequence of modern day degeneracy?

Yeah, the option of 3 different endings becomes mostly pointless when there’s one clear good ending and then 2 ”bad endings” where you just randomly decide to obey some obnoxious asshole for no particular reason. They should have just axed the entire ending C and made it so that both A and B had some serious reasons behind them instead of just some meaningless you’d-better-go-and-kill-him-or-else prattle.

Despite what some people say I did like how they tried to personify the way people do actualy play GTA.

I also thought the Trevors death ending was very well done and the only ending that somewhat saves the unfocused and lackluster story.

You obey the FBI because they're the fucking FBI. They could send 24/7 police manhunts on them. UL Paper guy was completely unaware of the 3 guys apparently.

Because he wanted to kill Michael and replace him.

Micheal attracted Dave's attention when he did a heist at the Jewelry store. Dave made it clear that if caught, he can get five years while Micheal can get life in prison. In Weston's case, Micheal was blinded by the promise of meeting his idol Solomon Richards and working on the film to work for Weston. He dragged both Trevor and Franklin along.

>fun
>single player content is a joke
>much technology is dumbed down
>main focus is GTAO which is nothing but grinding

I guarantee anyone who finds this game fun doesn't have a PC or Nintendo console and probably never played classic GTA.

At least they put the ZType in from GTA2 which 99% of GTA5 players don't even know exists.

Single player DLC fucking never
Fuck Rockstar, I wish their shitty multiplayer didn't earn them a billion dollars a year

>I guarantee anyone who finds this game fun doesn't have a PC or Nintendo console and probably never played classic GTA.
Well you're wrong and stupid.

i killed michael, fucking cuck

Let's see that Wii U.

I know that I oversimplified my point, but the problem is that the threat posed by those FBI guys or Weston just doesn’t feel as direct as the threat that GTA IV antagonists managed to create. The idea of ”you could end up in jail if you don’t obey” just doesn’t have the same impact as villains that you can see hurting or killing other characters you know, betraying you and doing other nasty stuff that feels personal. Only time when GTA V bad guys decide to get personal is when Weston sends those mercs after Michael’s family, and even that is limited just to one mission.

Of course this is just my opinion, but vidya antagonists really need to do something on screen if they are to leave an impression. Otherwise the plot points just feel too distant to care about.

I couldn't stand the conversations between Lamar and Franklin. It got to be tedious listening to their nigger talk bullshit, 2 minutes of nigga this and fuck you that talk for what could've taken 3 sentences.

The chinese kidnap michael and almost make him into hamburger meat and the mexican mob boss sends goon squads after you in LS after his wife gets kidnapped

trevor is actually a character that i personally admire and identify with on a level that i can only reasonably describe as expertly human,

he has depth to no end, as his mind constantly advances and races to new reaches to try and advance his work, whether on Trevor Philips Industries or on himself, he puts all of his conscious effort into every action he makes, and is not at all reserved in showing that to people when he feels he has put effort into someone elses project which he actively sees as more than he has been credited for through monetary or other means like plain respect.

Trevor respects very few people, possibly even only himself, and he isnt the most modest of men, but who asked him to be?

he is a man of men, and a man for women, he is a man that girls rightfully fear and boys mistakenly look up to.

he is the ordinary grand theft auto player taken to 36 on a 10 scale due to his outright insanity for leaping headlong into every action that presents itself to him that even slightly offends him or his way of life, from statues to drugs, this man has it all but its never enough.

i can honestly say without a doubt i love this man.

and you should too.

I was trying to say that they're only a threat because Micheal keeps making bad decision after bad decision. He's so stupid that Lester trusts Franklin more with assassination heists, and the game itself trusts Franklin with what to do with the other two.

I hope to fuck this is a pasta, tripfag.

>greatest
You mispelled 'stupidest', stupid.

He was a fun character, but I lost respect for him when he killed Floyd for no reason.

I recall it being that Floyd's bitch wife shot him then Trevor killed her. I don't think Trevor would have killed Floyd even if he did make Floyd's life hell for the short time they were together.

Oh, all these years I just assumed Trevor aped out on the couple off-screen.

Actual best character coming through...

>That shitstorm when she was confirmed to be black

It's ambiguous, but as I recall Trevor was obviously horrible to Floyd but had kind of a sense of care with it, like he was trying to make Floyd not be such a pussy and stuff. So I think he was really happy when Floyd manned up by going for the knife then when his girl shot him (also amazing decision making there, shoot your spineless husband first and not the psycho murderer covered in blood) then Trevor got pissed and killed her.

Has been a long time since I played though, I guess Trevor could have said fuck it and ruine both of them

Aren't her (black) parents shown right at the start of the first episode?

>namefag
>anime pic
>copy pasta
Boi.

she was until she got the meme haircut

that's a tripfag you fucking namefag, and you've got no right to throw any stones at him

slightly less of a busta than CJ but still a busta

reddit: the character

I remember Michael being the only character I liked because Franklin was boring and Trevor was obnoxious
Michael's love of cheesy action movies was very endearing to me

nnniggaaa

Nathan Drake is objectively the greatest video-game character of all time. Even people who don't like the series will agree that Drake is a great character.

#tylerlives is not a tripfag.
only quality sauce.
i fucking hate pasta.

Honestly in Trevor's own fucked up way in the scenario that Trevor DID kill Floyd, it would be consider an act of mercy.

Floyd was a good dude but lived a crappy life, working at an deadend job that takes advantage of uneducated hicks in their 40s. Usually those with a family put up with it, but Floyd didn't even have that. Trevor tried to train him like Michael did with Franklin, so he could become something more than some cuck to a white collar bitch even if it was a criminal.

I'm sad he's involved with a dumpster-ass show like TWD.

Incorrect.

Trevor and Michael have a long history together, so for the most part, Michael's kids see Trevor as an uncle and Trevor certainly sees the kids as nieces and nephews of his

It's quite nice, really

you're not serious, are you?

Good taste

weird pic of Pixy you got there

You mean except for IV, right? And what about Red Dead?