Karl replaces the protagonist of the last game you played, how much better is it?

Karl replaces the protagonist of the last game you played, how much better is it?

>cuphead
"'ere what's this, i've got bullets comin out of me fingers"

"Alrigh', who'm I?"
>you're a spy karl
"Who am I spyin' on?"

more like orangehead

HEAD LIKE A FUCKING ORANGE

>Merchant on Android
>protagonist is pretty much you
>I'm Karl

>you will never be karl
>you will never live a simple life listening to the radio and travelling and being a millionaire just because a friend thought your rambling was novel

It really does seem like a good time.

"They're just big triangles, I don't see why everyone's so excited about 'em."

"What d'ya mean I need to assassinate this bloke? What did he ever do to me?"

>LA Noire

holy fuck yes

>Dagnronpa 2
I'd rather live in a school with a view of an island than live in an island with a view of a school.

I really want this.

AC: origins

"yeah, like me son died, i know all that, but why am i goin' around in the desert for?"

>I found that being with happy positive people annoys me.

Do you prefer Despair-Karl or Hope-Karl?

>TF2
I can see him as a Sniper class
"So there's this bloke righ? And he has dis rocket launcher. So what does he do? He shoots himself in da foot and starts flying around like a bloody madman. And I'm thinkin "Wot da hell is that all about"? The point of the game, right, is to shoot people. An he can't even do that right. You get a rifle, shoot whatever dumb bloke is in front of you and you job is done for the day. Wats so hard about doin yer job?"

>Destiny 2
>Karl is my Warlock
>Wha's this then? That Xur fella or wha'ever 'is name is only got exotics I already got. Is like, what's the use of that? I can't be doin' with this.

honestly can't be bothered

>So this fella disguises as other blokes, and he stabs that bloke's friends. What's he got the mask for then? He's just wearin' a paper mask, how's that meant to fool anybody? If I saw someone disguised as me mate and he had a paper mask on I'd think it a bit weird he's got... you know, a cardboard plate with some drawings on it. Not very stealthy, is he.

This is a good thread.

I didn't know I needed this in my life

>"alrigh', looks like it's time to execute order 66 an' that"

>GTA V
Holy shit I didnt know how much I wanted this

I think it's fair to say in an age where vidya protags are some of the worst written characters known to man, a Karl-inspired character would be welcome in almost any setting yeah?