Games only you played

Games only you played

I remember watching my dad play this as a kid a lot. I played it a bit too I think, but never got far.

Unless you're Arino that's a lie

It's bullshit when they fail him because a 'bad end' doesn't count.

Also Zari is a whore.

I've sadly beaten it
Wasn't very good, way to much reliance on memorization and guesswork

>"Kiss my hot steel, baby."

If Nosferatu had upbeat castlevania music it would be a 10/10 game.

still play it a few times a year actually

My brother-in-law gave me this game when I was like 9 years old. I saw people's arms getting ripped off for the first time. It was rad as fuck

Got this one a while back. couldnt figure it out and it looks like a kids game so i didnt play it much.

>Paints Dracula
>Calls it Nosferatu

This triggers me more than people who puts the thunder and a castle on the cover of the frankenstein book

>games only you played
>posts Actraiser

Bro! I loved that shit!

Why was that game so good?
Mint was best girl.

ayyyy

>that episode of james and mike where james says he didn't know what a harpy was

Holy shit he's a moron.

It's a pretencious art game that makes references to the Candace Newmaker case while making another "Pokemon is animal abuse" parody

It was just theory bait for youtubers to talk about it

>Candace Newmaker
oh fuck user, please don't remind me of that shit

hell yeah. heres another one i remember grabbing from the bargain bin on base

She is free since 2008

>It made no money and was released as freeware a year after it came out.
>The game developer literally made himself the final boss
>I didn't even know nobody else even heard of this game until years later

Watanabe best grill

This game was really good, but i never met anyone else who played it.

The AI in this game raped me harder than any other RTS i have ever played.

What’s that called I think I’ve played it befor

You failed!

Not one of you little niggas played this.

why is nosferatu lookin like michael myers

Awful game. Emulated once.

I pray none of you have played this. I got violently raped for hours on the same day I got this game. And the game was the worst part of that day.

Is this game called Zellard or something like that? I remember watching a speedrunner play it during one of the AGDQ events. It looks like the kind of game I would've loved back in the day if I had known about it.

pic related is a game i don't think i've ever met somebody that has heard of. i think my mom came home with it for me one day, but i have no idea where she would have found it.

I love this game, even if it is a bit rough around the edges. That bug in the middle that can force a reset is really fucked too, but the story and characters in this game are fantastic. Plus, the multiple endings with somewhat significant differences are pretty cool.

My first fap was the magazine ad for this game. I've never actually played it.

Shit, nigga, I rented this from Blockbuster one weekend. It was fucking terrible.

Rented this one from Blockbuster as well! The only thing I really remember about it is the cover art.

Outta my way, you fucking kooks.

I was a mod in this game.