Convince me to buy this shit. I want something I can play in bed while comfy

Convince me to buy this shit. I want something I can play in bed while comfy.

Does it have any fucking games?

Yes

>Odyssey
>Breath of the Wild
>uh...
>a bunch of good indie games like Mighty Gunvolt Burst, Blaster Master Zero, Sonic Mania, Shovel Knight, The Mummy Demastered

OP, I've never owned a Nintendo product in my life, and have been strictly PC gaming for years. I'm gonna buy a Switch this Black Friday.

Games that I'm looking at: Oddysey, BotW, Disgaea 5, that golf RPG, and like maybe one more

>I'm gonna buy a Switch this Black Friday.
That's dumb. If you want one, buy it now while they're in stock. They're not going on sale Black Friday and they're going to be harder to find.

If there's any actual deals for Black Friday I'm probably sold.

>that golf RPG

I'm listening

>Disgaea 5

Ok good, I'm looking for more grinding games to play while I play my other grinding games.

How is Pokken? Mario Kart 8?

If you've never owned a Wii U, there's also Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
This, just buy it now. I bought mine in time for Odyssey.

Mario Kart 8 was pretty great on Wii U. No idea about Switch, since I have no real reason to buy the multiplayer games right now, and it's basically spending full price for the same game with a decent battle mode.

Pokken, I only played the demo of. It seems okay. Not too enthralling of a fighter, I doubt I'd get into it like BlazBlue or Street Fighter or UNIEL or Melty Blood or Guilty Gear.

You're an adult. You should be able to make your own decisions.

comfy xd :)

Odyssey, BotW, Golf Story are awesome. Comfy Sonic Mania in bed. Splatoon 2 is neat.

I'm mostly hyped for SMTV now that it's been confirmed.

It will only be good for me if it comes with a CFW that you can install emulators into so until then this is shit to me. Not really interested in new nintendo games when I literally have hundreds of nintendo games I haven't played yet.

bought a switch when odyssey came out. im not even a nintendo fag (havent owned a nintendo machine since gamecube) but every fucking moment of mario odyssey was a joy to play. had a smile on my face the entire time.

golf story was a great little buy. i actually laughed out loud while playing it, and that's saying a lot because i'm dead inside. fantastic game. cant believe two people made it.

just "rented" splatoon 2 from eb while i wait for xenoblade 2. it's great fun. xeno 2 looks great. havent even touched zelda yet.

it's exciting to be excited about a nintendo machine again after all these years. switch is actually good.

Bait or not you can already do this with a New 3ds XL

It's my first kart game since double dash, I bought it to play with friends but it's a lot of fun by myself. Multiplayer is really good too, and sometimes Sup Forums will host tourneys so you can play with other anons

Mario/Rabbids is also quite fun, good entertainment for like 40 hours if you 100%. Decent replayability too

Golf Story it's a great game, not only if you enjoyed that mario golf game made by camelot in GBA, it's actually one of my goty.

You have a 4th turbo so that really affects the gameplay dramatically.

If those are the games you are getting, and You are planning to get XenoBlade 2, I think you will enjoy Switch for a good while.

>just got my Switch today
>go to put glass screen protector on
>fuck it up
At least it came with two. It's sad because I nailed the same sort of screen protector on my phone, this one landed crooked so I tried prying it back up and a bunch of dust got in, had to use the second one.
Anyway, loving Mario so far. Only game I got since I already have Zelda on Wii U.

Waiting is really fucking dumb.

>He didn't use a piece of tape to remove the dust particle
Fucking casuals

I've had a Switch since launch and it has not a single scratch. How clumsy are you?

It was littered with dust unfortunately, and one corner no longer wanted to stick where I pried it up. One thing I didn't use the first time was the sticker hinges. That's how I did my phone, and that's why it went perfect. The fucking stickers were stuck under the second screen protector.
I don't usually scratch stuff, but I just have a habit of using screen protectors ever since those glass ones started coming around, just in case. They're cheap anyway.

Wait for pokemon, animal crossing and metroid