Tank, Heals, or DPS? Which do you main?

Tank, Heals, or DPS? Which do you main?

Hybrid if possible.

dps

I want to creampie Megumin!
I prefer DPS but usually find myself healing because I'm bad at games.

Tank because I hate waiting in queues and enjoy whatever little power leadership brings in an MMO

Heals, since they're always the backbone of the group. Shitty DPS and tanks can get carried by a good healer.

DPS Tank

I want to rip and tear

Heals/DPS hybrid

>Healsluts being this delusional

DPS, magic if possible
Just fucking burn everything

preferably while being a strong, dark skinned amazoness

Healing. Easy to find groups, can choose who lives or dies, party has to wait on you.

DPS always.

DPS Bloodmage/Warlock/Necromancer
else Blackguard/Deathknight etc

dedicated tank and heal classes only exist because of shitty casual MMO/rpg gameplay where its not meaningfully possible to prevent damage in the first place

without DPS the other two people will never progress unless the game is especially braindead like wow, so they're the best by default because they're the only one that should exist

DoT > all. Your DPS and tanking doesn't mean shit when I can just keep debuffing you to hell, fags.

heals because I like sucking dicks

Mostly tanks and healers, dps if I'm having a bad day

Healer because I enjoy being the group's sissy healslut.

Now fight over which one of you gets to be my bf

Megumin
If I was more autistic I'd macro Flare in FFXIV for my BLM to emulate her.

In before >TORtanic but they did they fix Sorcerers or are DPS Sorcs/Sages still garbage since last years?

Not true, healers can also be support classes that buff the dps not just spam heals at everyone. Tanks are there to make sure the boss doesnt walk around everywhere on the map. Even if you do get a party full of only dps classes either one of them will end up with the highest aggro and therefore be the dps tank of the group or you will ping-pong aggro until either the boss dies in twice the normal time or you all wipe

>tankfag thinks his kind is relevant

healing is fun
I like being a healer/tank in games, because I get to keep people alive around me.

When did healsluts become a thing? I've been maining a healer for years, but these days I'm constantly being told to suck dick or be a sissy.

A flexible and capable jack of all trades because having narrow, cripple-build RPG roles with massive fucking weaknesses is fucking retarded.

It's been a thing since eh... when did wow come out?

support-dps hybrid

couldn't have said it better myself

DPS
post aqua booty

DPS.
To be honest MMO should just go full DPS+dex only.

One hit kill. Avoid getting hit. Strike the enemy.

I play all roles, but i main Heal. Being a dps is really stressful, even more so if you dont want the others to complain that you're not doing high enough dps for their taste and start posting dps meters to prove how good their gear carry is.
Tank is between stressful and chill depending on healer mostly. With a good heal you can just go all out and ignore mechs and shit. Noob healer and you gotta start playing good

This.

>debuff enemy mobs/bosses
>DoT damage
>status ailments getting stacked
>damage reduction
DPSfags don't got a reason toe xist.

evasion tank / physical~magic hybrid dps
>inb4 u can't dps with hybrid builds
u are right
but it's fun

Ah I see you're a man of culture as well

It's only gotten really obnoxious since overwatch came out.

I like being a tank or healer. Feel's good helping people out more than dealing damage for me.

I just want a class that makes bombs and potions to do burst/aoe dmg and potion buffs to his group.

Tank or deeps. I don't enjoy healing.

Holy Paladin juggernaut. Protrcting healsluts and bashing the faces of unholy and evil fags with my unbreakable shield.

>DPSfags shitting on other DPSfags

pet class DPS so I can make my pet taunt or pull mobs to piss the tank off for laughs.

Leaning more towards mainstream, since before it was a very niche fetish that didnt need to be posted on its own subreddit

>DoT ! = DPS
You dumb boy?

Archer.

On the games I play I always go healing, because no one else wants to do it and it forces people to obey me or lose.

Would Megumin be a good mother?

>Megumin
>DPS
She's an anti-boss nuke but I think you need an attack rate higher than 1 spell per day to qualify as DPS.

DPS only because I'm inept at healing and tanking

>megumin
>dps

No she is a loli.

DPS, but magic is for fags, melee is the only way.

The fact that you're talking about aggro proves you don't even get what I'm saying

In games where you can actually avoid attacks with skill instead of just needing to have bigger numbers, you don't need to worry about agro

Give Megumin a crate of Redbull and watch the nukes fly

Tank is my name/job, Managing mechanics is my game.

But these days, all tanks are actually just DPS with special needs.

Ranged DPS

Would she grow up to be a good mother?

Haha her pantsu must be clearly showing behind her here.

Her child would starve with her being so flat.

What are you, gay?

No because breeding is for brainlets. Megumin is for greater things.

She's a malnourished poorfag. Her growth is stuned, her immune system compromised and brain riddled with deformations.

Where's my dickass thief option?

my dick is a greater thing

Greater things you mean being a really big dead weight after using her only offensive attack? Doesn't seem so great to be useless in such bad, close quarter areas like a crypt or mine full of ganging shit like spiders or skeletons.

Tank or Healer if I'm playing with friends, DPS if I'm pugging.

FUCK playing Tank or Healer in pugs. It's just not worth it.

What is the most important stat here:

- Strength vs Agility vs Dexerity

healer a best

youre debuffing so the DPS can do more damage, fool

Who are you quoting?
I asserted DoT == DPS.

What mod is this?

Strength. Dexfags or agilfags will never know the true force of weapon swings or true bow shots or wearing real armor.

I am debuffing you, fool.

Why does Aqua have granny tits?

What's always bothered me about how Anakin's lightsaber was paraded around as being "good" and passed down to the hero is that same lightsaber butchered children yet it's never brought up.

She's the boss killer of the party. Others are supposed to protect her from smaller monsters.

Because you've never seen a real pair of tits

How do I get a healer bf?

Stupid ningen.
Because the good that Anakin did out weighs the bad things he committed.

All of the above

>debuff enemy mobs/bosses

are you retarded

That's a girl you faggot.

why do i get off to flat girls...

But ahouldn't that Lightsaber be cursed with Dark Side magic after the horrible shit it's done? It wasn't the first time Anakin killed innocents and children he slaughtered a whole Tusken village including the women and underages.

be good/cute/fun enough for him to want to heal you. i healed my wife when she would do dps roles.

Main tank, play DPS when I can, and currently leveling a healer just to better my skills

DPS

>Play FFXIV as PLD
>Stagger all of my cooldowns appropriately and the healer is complaining that I'm not using enough CDs.
Like seriously I can only use Hallowed Ground maybe twice a dungeon.

So that just means the DoT class is more essential then the pure DPS guy.
>healer keeps team alive and buffs party as well as reviving
>tank focuses aggro on himself
>DoT damager is basically weakening boss by status afflictions and debuffs
>DPS guy is just doing damage
While technically DoT is "DPS" it really is its own separate thing.

Support because I'm a sissy boy

Why choose when i can do both?

prove it

Rogue + Mage builds are the most fun, I'm glad we finally got one as an MC

for real though, do you have anymore shots with those pants in them? the bum must look amazing

So Megumin is suppose to be completely useless on the way to the boss? The poor knight, ranger and healer have to bust ass all the way through and she does fuck all?

What is the difference between agility and dexterity?

Agility = speed/physical movement
Dexterity = technical ability/proficiency

Games treat it as AGI is you move fast and jump high plus lots of stamina while DEX is hitting better with weapons.

DPS in single player games, healers in multiplayer games. The best games allow you to do both at the same time.

Chinese cartoons would be better off if more protagonists were borderline scumbags like Kazuma.
Plus you can tell they're having a lot of fun recording.