It's been five years since Dawnguard came out

>it's been five years since Dawnguard came out
>Skyrim has been re-released countless times in the meantime
>still no option to marry Serana
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=118464269
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is on PC. Even uses programed voice lines and features they cut from the game. You do play on PC right?

That's where all the content is.

God damn she is fucking ugly without mods.

She had an incest orgy with her whole family to please a daedric lord she's not wife material

Why would you want to marry a thot?

She' not going to marry a beta, non-vampire, dragon furry retard who is so uneducated that they were willing not only to give the heart of lorkhan to septimus/hermaeus mora but also started sucking tentacle dick when it turned out just to be a book he'd let them read that could male them a tiny bit stronger.

The dragonborn is an idiot, the only person in that game who's made a more grevious mistake was hermaeus mora himself for letting Miraak read all the secrets no being should ever learn.

The final step to become a vampire lord involved getting raped by Molag Bal

Let's face it, she probably has one hole at this point. Her whole undercarriage looks like one of those decorative pencil erasers.

You say that as if Skyrim has much of anything changed with the rerelases.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=118464269

what speak english you fatso nerd

B-b-b-b-but it's portable!

so its a laptop with 11" that runs the game at 60fps

shit dlc

You can even marry Paarthurnax on pc if you want

That quest where you open the box for septimus? He thinks the Heart of Lorkhan is in it. That's why he's so mad it's just a book as mora kills him. The Heart of Lorkhan could have made him a god.

Hermaeus Mora is a retard because he accidently let Miraak learn the true nature of the universe (which he probably doesn't even know). You kill him because he's a dick who steals your dragon souls and Mora wants him dead because he isn't listening to his demands anymore but it's a damn good thing he died.

Miraak learned how the process mantling works, and he learned that the universe is just a hallucination Anu or Padomay is having. The thing he's building in solstheiem is a miniature replica of the universe. If he were to succeed in his goal he would have mantled the dreaming godhead and gained literally infinite power over everything forever.

Bacicly the dreamer would start having a lucid dream instead of a random one and it would be Miraak who's lucid.

>wanting the King of Rape's cum dump
Epitome of cuckhold faggot.

Why would anyone play Skyrim or Fallout on consoles without mods?

Because it's not needed, and was a conscious choice with her character when writing her. She still makes it clear she develops strong feelings for you, up to the point of you being able to suggest marriage, o which she doesn't rebuff you... she talks about her hangs up, wile implying otherwise she would.

You are, or can perceive with the game supporting it, that you are in a long term relationship with Serana.

That said, my pet theory is that she was playing us the entire storyline and time, and we are basically her pet, as her pops implied.

She's a strong independent woman who don't need no man

Isn't Harkon a Vampire Lord? He didn't get a taste of Bal's baby batter in his asshole right?

to be fair, she's really cute

I don't care, only cucks would eant someone who was raped by something that fucking manifestation of rape, probably had a shlong that your tiny dick could never ever satisfy her with like him and above all she can't have your Nors babies because Serana's a disgusting undead vampire.

pushing her into cliffs was very satisfying

No, Harkon did not get raped, he just had to slaughter a couple thousand peasants as a tribute to Molag Bal.

Only the Daughters of Coldharbour get raped by the Daedric Lord

>taking a mod as canon

Because Serana is a frigid flaky bitch and anybody that wants to marry her is a masochist.

Why did you mod Michael Jackson in?

>not using v1.5

Why would you want Molah-bals Left overs?

you almost had me replying seriously

>Todd-senpai sell me an expansion about vampires
>it's actually about snow elves, soul gems and Morrowind fan-service
I should be angry but I'm actually glad vampires had little to do with the whole journey. Fuck vampires, they are all faggots.

>Playing Skyrim
>Remember Serana
>She got weird face as hell
>get Seductress Serana
>not bad
>back into HS
>recreate based on that mod
Still mad cannot marrying her without mod though