Destiny 2

Xur is back in Destiny® 2 guys!
Don't forget to get yourselves a pair (or 3!) of Karnsteins Gauntlets, crafted by the lesbian Karnstein herself, to show your support for your fellow members of the LGBTQIA+ community!
Happy hunting Guardians!

Other urls found in this thread:

destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Karnstein_Armlets
gfycat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut up fag

I have a hard time believing Destiny 2 is SJW, considering that you get to wield nazi era weaponry.

..."I remember she was mine, my love, my wife. And I was hers, her love, her wife. I remember nothing else except the hole in my heart. I live in hope that she, too, has been reincarnated somewhere on this new Earth..."

>destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Karnstein_Armlets

Imagine being this triggered by a video game you don't play.

>hatred.exe
>any game that makes hitler a good guy.exe
>any game tgat makes fun of your political ideology.exe

JUST GIVE ME ORPHEUS RIG FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

>one game description says that a character long dead that isn't mentioned or talked about in any other form is lesbian
shit, they're onto us

I mean it's reasonable to expect some characters to be gay. Because that's how people operate. A few are gay. As far as I know, no main characters are gay (even though Hawthorne gives me those vibes). So a character who is only mentioned and only exists in the lore tab of literal "armlets" I think is fine. If you wanna be mad about this stuff, go play Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, where LITERALLY every character is gay. Every single little person mentioned in a side quest and even major returning characters are written to be gay. If the gunslinger chick wasn't in a relationship with Jack in BL2 I'm positive she would be gay in TPS. She still makes comments about Moxxi's titties and the like even though she's straight. At this point claptrap is probably gay. Which would fit his fucky character. Fuck claptrap. Fuck Randy. Fuck the inevitable shit storm of microtrasactions that will pop up in Borderlands 3 due to TakeTwo. Fuck the word 'badass'. I will never be able to hear it again without thinking of Randy and his stupid fucking face.

Anyway, why are you even playing Destiny 2 anymore?

That was my first exotic engram drop as a hunter, following celestial nighthawk

>giving a single fuck about fleshlings when exo exist

they're obviously referring to yuri and not lgbbq+

So this is also good on void devour build right?

I heard that this is better suited for storm build,
but the only perk is you get infinite heal during ultra that you only pop once in a while,
so I don't get how it is better than the usual void devour build where you are nearly unkillable

Apparently Deverim is gay, according to whoever wrote him. Also possibly Eriana-3 although I would prefer it if it were just comradery and friendship that compelled her to get herself and her team killed.

>No Coldheart

Thank God. I got like 4 from Engrams, on top of the Preorder.
Preordering was a mistake.

>not sweet business

Shit, you see, I actually forgot Devrim exists. I'm more upset about the characters being shit rather than them being gay. But at least he is classy with a British accent and tea obsession, so how the hell could he NOT be gay.

how dead is this game?

It's dead on days that aren't Tuesday

Are you actually mad because they didn't wanna have gauntlets that look the gay kekflag in their game, and don't want loser "PRAISE KEK XD" fags flooding their game

kinda hard to say since there is no general chat

but trials start on friday

>But at least he is classy with a British accent and tea obsession, so how the hell could he NOT be gay.
I suppose. It's sort of ironic tho how proud he seems of being Devrim Kay the 8th considering there won't be a 9th.

>"there won't be a 9th"
Jeez user.
Also is it a good or bad thing that most of the characterization for the world vendors come from idle dialogue? I know in the case for Xûr, he says some pretty interesting things.
>"To do what you say, is to speak in a language of pure meaning." - Tentacle face
I think that's a pretty good statement to live by.

Eriana is definitely gay. She got fisted by Wei Ning, and the whole reason she went after Crota with Eris was because Wei Ning got BTFO by him.

Destiny 2 on PC is the biggest case of buyers remorse I think I've ever had. I should have listened, I could've prevented this horseshit, but I chalked it up to being a case of Sup Forums being a bunch of contrarian niggers. Beta was okay, it wasn't the greatest game, but I thought it was entertaining at the last, for an FPS with RPG elements. I didn't really like the shooter RPG genre much at all, though my only experience was with Borderlands 1 and 2, both of which were gifts and both of which I never played beyond a couple hours each. The strike was fun and the premise for the story seemed "okay", nothing special but I mean I've been going through an FPS drought for a while.

Come live I can't fucking believe there's no in game chat function. In a game where you need to coordinate with people, inviting them to your fireteam and shit, you can't chat at all. Not even in the fucking city. They were pretty careful to put the only good strike in the game into beta since all the others are pretty shit, the exception being the one on Titan I think, that was okay, but the rest of them are fucking boring and don't even take you anywhere new. Just parts of the open world, which is also hilariously small. The best zone in the game is the fucking EDZ on earth which is just a generic forest full of baddies, because everything else is either too small to be that enjoyable or just straight up lame. There is absolutely no enemy variety in this game, the AI is absolute dogshit, most enemies either just stand there and shoot at you or they walk towards you slowly, there's hardly any variation outside of predictable teleports. Public events are a neat idea, too bad it's always the same handful of things every single time, no variety, no surprises.

Gotta love their pseudo lootbox cash shop horseshit with the bright engrams, what a joke. This game is a fucking joke, I can't believe Bungie went from making games like Halo and Halo 2 to this heaping pile of rancid shit. Mess of a game.

i legitimately can't believe some of you are still playing this hollow husk of a game

>the whole reason she went after Crota with Eris was because Wei Ning got BTFO by him
I know. But like I said I want to believe that writers at Bungie are capable of writing characters that can care for people/exos they are not sleeping with. But honestly it doesn't really matter either way since both of them are dead.

He's not gay he's just posh.

Apparently he says something that made people think he might be gay and the guy who wrote him was really excited to see people pick up on that. Why sexuality is relevant or exciting in a game like Destiny is beyond me tho.

Blame the fat Jew himself, Luke Smith

Wei Ning was the shit. She loved everybody.

I kinda like the destiny lore

The lore is pretty great, it's just implemented terribly.

So is the Destiny 2 Osiris update live?

Sprunk maymay

>Oryx used to be a cute little Ayylmao girl
>Gets tentacle fucked at 1 million fathoms
>Becomes colossal being of rape, lemon juice, and mindbreak hentai
>Needs to be killed twice to actually die
>Might still come back because fuck you, he's Oryx

Destiny 2 Exotic duplicates thus far
Borealis: 5
DARCI: 8
Fighting Lion: 5
Foetracer: 4
Graviton Lance: 3 (1 from story)
Hard Light: 2
Merciless: 5
Skyburner's Oath: 5
Sunshot: 3 (1 from story)
Prospector: 1
Orpheus Rig: 9
Stompeez: 4
Knucklehead radar: 5
Lucky Pants: 3
Raiden Flux: 5 (1 from story)
Lucky Raspberry: 3
Vigilance Wing: 3
Young Ahamkara's Spine: 3
Wardcliff: 1
Tractor Cannon: 1

Celestial Nighthawk: FUCKING 0.

The only dup I got was the crown of tempests

it's shit

Lol i got celestial nighthawk from Xur like.. two weeks ago?

How did you only get 1 prospector, ive gotten literally 7. Theyre the bane of my fucking existence.

I just want Dragon's Shadow so I can go fast and be aggressive instead of passive team shooting garbage PVP

((((((Karnstein))))))

>a line of text you have to look into the lore tab for a single item for one class from a character thats been dead for gods know how long in the fiction in a fiction that takes place hundreds if not thousands of years in the future
>getting triggered by this

>FUCKING 0.
>tfw getting six in a row in early PS4 days

Lore's probably some of the best in the biz at the moment as far as I'm concerned. Shame the main writing team is gutter tier garbage.

>Not buying Synthoceps and punching people from across the map

Xur hasn't sold nighthawk.

Xur has been pretty good to Titans so far.
I think last week he was selling the Skullfort.

>Game taking place hundreds of years in the future has one lesbian character referenced only once in the lore tab of a single item

Wow, damn the sjws sure have left their mark on this game

Destiny lore and art direction are literally the ONLY reasons to like the game.

The gunplay is great too

>warlock main
>like 3 sweet business exotics in a row

Not one inch, faggot.

exos were all humans at one point, their memories and shit just get uploaded into a robotic body

Dead enough for Activision to not want you to know how dead it is.

But that wasn't an official site. That was a fan site.

Are you butt hurt because the game has a gay reference. Grow up.

>Not one inch, faggot.
what did he mean by this

His penis size

I bet Cayde-6 is gay too

He has a son, so he wasn't at least at one point.

It has more online players than Overwatch.

Probably adopted, I just know Cayde-6 is gay

The music is great too

Nah, there was some written stuff that shows he actually cared for his son. Like he'd give a damn about some adopted little shit.

Which weapon lets me do this?

gfycat com/gifs/detail/UnitedQuaintArachnid

he had a wife
the reason why he hangs out with the space ship chick is because she reminds him of her
also it doesnt help that he has shit memory, when it comes to exos, the number after their name represents how many times he's been "reset" so he's forgotten a lot
tl;dr he isnt gay

Why must you crush my dream

The gloves are good because punching things gives you a bit of health back. This should help me kill things better

>117 on the helmet
What

that's not a helmet, that a head
it's an exo

What subclass in this game actually feels powerful like they did in Destiny 1? Voidwalker is the only one that actually feels like it uses abilities regularly