Were you actually sad when Aeris died

Were you actually sad when Aeris died

DUDE WTF SPOILERS

Does my ass look big in this dress

Her name is the equivalent to Ranch or Cool Ranch.

Do fries go with that shake?

No. I was annoyed at how she just randomly left my party and walked to a place the story never set up. Then when she actually got killed, it was just laughable.

how can you be so doctor evil

WE HAVE SPOILER TAGS FOR A REASON YOU FAGGOT, WHY DID YOU RUIN MY VANILLA PLAYTHROUGH EXPERIENCE REEEEEEE

Not really, the Sector 7 plate collapsing never fails to fuck me up though.

Not OP but you literally clicked on an FF7 thread so you deserve it.

Honestly, no. She felt too quirky and strange for me to even be invested. Sure, when Cloud first meets her and acts as her "bodyguard" that is great. The rest of the game is ignoring her and she is just a "ancient" who is special. Oh and then she goes missing. I was much more invested in the Cloud/Sephiroth story.

sadly this. her death was just an overexaggerated meme.

Her death is literally a copy of Aria's death in Final Fantasy III.

No but by some miracle I had never heard her theme before, despite playing the game in 2012. That theme had me crying like a little bitch.

I opened the CD in advance and watched all the FMVs in the CD root folder, so I already know she would die before I even started playing it.

I still enjoyed FF7 though.

>browse the catalogue
>spoilers in the OP

Literally not my fault, nobody is supposed to give a fuck about FF7 now

I was kinda mad because I ran Cloud x Tifa x Aeris and didn't do shit with anyone else

Its hard not to see it coming after all the memes.

Though I did kinda liked how the rest of the game was a surprise.

I fucking broke down and cried, man. I was like 8 years old and I can still remember the heartbreak that I experienced.
Pretty sure it was the music that broke me, tho.

I quit playing FF games until 13 because of this spoiler. I never got past the 2nd disc in FF7.

Was More baffled about why nobody thought to just use a phoenix down.