Buy a ps4 from ebay

>buy a ps4 from ebay
>delivery guy drops it off at my house
>take it when he leaves
>file a complaint saying i never got it
>ebay gives me back my money

You're a fucking asshole. Losing ~$200 from a sale would destroy me.

t. poorfag eBay seller

Did the guy include a tracking number?
That's his own fault.

that's not really how it works. Packages are now tracked till they have arrived your house.

>its impossible for packages to get stolen when they drop it off at your doorsteps
dumb brainlet

The guy I bought my PS4 from delivered it himself.
He looked just like Dan Gheesling and was rubbing the back of his neck a lot and looked terrified.
Anyway, that's how I bought a presumably stolen PS4.

never ever sell anything without minimal basic USPS tracking

everyone will try to rip you off,
some nigger priest even tried this on me one. i put in the action note that signature will be required, but i just ended up not only paying for basic tracking instead (without a signature)
the dumb nigger thought he could get a freebee because he didnt have to sign for the package, and for some reason couldn't understand the package still had normal tracking

Are you a moron? This kind of shit can get you arrested. It's not worth the risk. Saving a few hundred dollar isn't worth ruining your life.

AND ME PAYSS!!

There's an entire subreddit dedicated to shoplifting where people post pictures of the items they claim to have stolen.

cute snek :3

>mentioning reddit

It's been good knowing ya, user.

This. OP is full of shit.

how the fuck would they ever find out. you can do the same shit with bank chargebacks, and the banks will side with you 100% of the time

>sell a PSN 12 month code on eBay because it didn't work in my region
>it's bought almost immediately for €38
>withdraw the money to my bank account
>claim filed a week later
>buyer claims his account was used by an unauthorized party
>Paypal don't give a shit about sellers when digital codes are involved and take his side immediately in the dispute
>account is put into the negative
>keep getting emails telling me to rectify my balance
>ignore it
>months later get a letter from a collection agency working on behalf of Paypal to collect the debt of fucking €38
>just pay it
Well I learned my lesson

>nigger priest

???

Surprised most companies haven’t caught on to this. Hell amazon still falls for it

Obviously you can’t do it repeatedly.

But once is fine? What do you even tell them?

>Uh, yeah, even though the thing made it to my house, it disappeared before I could grab it.

well yeah you say you werent home when the delivery guy came. people steal shit all the time these things happened.

Usually when things are delivered to me, they're taken directly to the post office so I can't even lie about that.

That's your fault for not requesting in person pickup or for being a nigger living in a shitty neighbor and not being careful with your shit. If it got delivered it got delivered.

Congrats on being a nigger. Fucking douche.

you are just mad that you never thought of doing it

What games should I buy for the Sony PlayStation 4 1 Terabyte entertainment game console I will buy today at GameStop for $200?

Battlefront II

I do this with Amazon all the time. I got a free 1080ti out of it

>live in shitty neighborhood
>get free shit

In that case the guy who filed the complaint was probably actually legit and not ripping you off, people constantly use stolen credit cards to buy digital codes and then resell them even cheaper on shadier sites