Is this Nep, dare I say, correct, Sup Forums?

Is this Nep, dare I say, correct, Sup Forums?

this is not Nep, retarded ironic weeb memer

Sure, if you're a cuck

Nothing is complete without a cock.

No. She is wrong.

Violence between faggettes couple is higher than among any other combination of humans or faggots.

faggettes couples*

one or both of them are trans, problem solved

Absolutely.

Neps are always correct, user

haha i love this meme ;-D
i am an animen myself so to say!

Men are objectively disgusting. They simply are, deal with it.
Women aren't any better though.

Reported violence is higher, I think lesbians are just more likely to report abuse. That having been said 2D =/= 3D

2D lesbian is supreme.

By the end of the game Kuroneko gets blown the fuck out several times, nothing she does or says is correct, happiness and love can only be achieved between a guy and his nepfu

user, I...

>Nep
you didn't actually play the game did you, fucking redditor?

God I wish that were me

please stop

>I think lesbians are just more likely to report abuse.
No they aren't you homo.

That was really really mean

>yurishit
Not my cup of tea, and I don't understand it's popularity, but I guess that proves my bias. When is this shit gonna end, though? It's getting pretty obnoxious.

Nep has been dropping the vidya redpills for a while now.

Yuri is that which is eternal. And you, a mere evolutionary mistake, a grain of sand in the grand scheme of things.

Let me tell you something about Yuri.

To begin with, girls as the main audience of Yuri love this genre simply because it is cute. It's no more complicated than that. I cannot even imagine the scene of a boy watching Yuri in real life because that would look so awkward. Some of you really need to get out of your basement to get rid of such unreasonable bias.
Yet Yuri doesn't stop at just being cute. the reason why Yuri is the most ideal form of love Mankind can possibly offer is because it is both aesthetically and psychologically appealing. Most Yuri don't even involve sex - as many of the shallow-minded animals in this thread may think - because sex is nothing but a decoration compared to real love - the love concerning the beauty of the body and soul in a fictional world of eternal peace.
Yuri itself may seem simple, but it is the key to illustrate the ultimate Utopia imaginable, the highest of which human art can bring. The world of utter beauty, the world of freedom, cannot be reached without Yuri.
Underage faggots brainwashed by the society fail to understand love without stereotypes. The shallow culture with the name of "Romance" has deprived their souls, making them believe that such thing is somehow the truth they should follow, even in anime. Real art, however, is far deeper than Hollywood movies.
Boys can be good, but they're not made for love. Shows like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is a good example where you should put boys in.
If you truly love someone, you want him/her to be beautiful, and the world around to be beautiful. But some people understand love only as sex, as a means toward meaningless reproduction.
If an anime girl is to be perfect she has to have good taste, and with that she has to like girls.

There are probably some girls and some homosexual men who like yuri.

But I'd reckon the largest group liking yuri is normal men, because normal men like cute girls. And if there's 2+ then even better. The only problem is deciding which to fuck first.

"But those girls would never like you! They like girls!"

Son. Resistance only makes my penis harder.

But yuri is mostly made by girls for girls