He says ouch irl when he gets damaged ingame

>He says ouch irl when he gets damaged ingame

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCtIaM_GQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He doesn't scream Ouch! out loud when something painful happens in his vicinity

I have 3 friends who do this shit in Siege and it gets so fucking annoying. Like yeah, we get it, you're bad at the game and keep being shot at

>he says something along the lines of “haha whoops” everytime he gets hit

No, I scream OY VEY and then go eh-he eh-he eh-he, Magaijm.

I say ouch when I get damaged IRL.

>That grown man who says "shoot", "darn", and "crap" when he gets damaged ingame

Chad detected

>he doesn't connect his nerves to the games and max his pain inhibitors for maximum immersion

>yeah alright

>he doesn't express a high level of incredulity with a single word when something goes wrong

Name 10 games that aren't Jackie Chan.

>He says "he ain't gonna be in rush hour 3" when he kills someone ingame

What else should you say?

>he bobs and weaves around when the game gets intense.

If you're going to swear, swear. It's just ridiculous to use not-swear words as an adult.

YEAH OK KID

Jackie Chan Stunt Master

This annoys me more than it should

I say suka blyat ebaniy rot

Why does it annoy you at all?

Are you physically experiencing pain?

No?

Then why the fuck would you say ouch?

ITT: virgins.

>he unconsciously moves his body when turning in racing games
That's me

I do this but only if there are other people playing with me

Things like "gaynigger!" or "faggotron!"

My left eye involuntarily winks when I get hit in games, mostly when I'm concentrating real hard in first person games.

When someone says it, it reflects their immersion and empathy as the player character.

A similar effect is when people say "I killed him" or "I saved the princess" when they didn't actually do anything.

In any case, why would somebody else saying something goofy or otherwise annoy you?

>jerking your controller upwards to make you jump higher in platforming games

Yeah I do it.

But ouch isn't exclusively used to describe your own pain. For example, if someone hurt themselves it wouldn't be uncommon to hear something like "ouch, that must of hurt".

I actually appreciate the self-censorship. Anyone who swears constantly just sounds moronic.

Not really sure what this post and pic are supposed to convey

>he moves his body and controller when steering a vehicle in a non Wii game

hello new fetish

>he hasn't perfected full syncro with his net-navi

Glad you like it

>he doesn't do this
How else will you dodge projectiles?

why were Jackie Chan's movies way worse in Hollywood than in China? He went from fucking fun to The Rock tier

Why do you care. It can be nice to hear someone self censor instead of repeating the same, tired vulgarity all the time

It's called empathy, you useless sociopath

Are you a kid with no self control?

>accidentally nudge or kick something
>it doesn't actually hurt but i say ow anyway

>that comic

Wut

He explained that american producers and studios kept trying to control and limit his input and freedom. The dude is a film genius and the morons were actually trying to limit him.

>that kid who tilts his head and moves to the side or leans when he leans around a corner in a game to see if he can see EVEN FARTHER

this

the hollywood studios/actors probably got impatient as fuck after 50+ takes of trying to get Jackie to do that one thing perfectly. He did his own thing just fine, but when he blew up in the west and moved over here, they probably wanted him to tone it down, do shit that wouldn't take as long to get filmed, and do it their way.

I have a really bad fear of heights so sometimes when I almost fall off an edge of something in a game I'll yell out.

I think it is explained here.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCtIaM_GQ

>rush our was 30 years ago

I would unironically take this deal if I got to keep my penis also.

I do these things ironically unironically.

>ROOTIN THOOT
>MY FLIPPING FLIPFLOPS
>BOB SAGET
Or the classic ironic clapping.

What's the alternative?

I enjoy saying non-swear words more.

keyword being constantly, I do think swearing should be done in the least amount possible, but it just sounds ridiculous when a grown person actually makes the effort to use not-swear words when they actually mean them and it's reasonable to use them, as if they were in fear mommy is going to wash their mouth with soap for swearing

my dick

Makes sense. It's kinda sad that fucking chinese cinema is less greedy than american cinema.

>my adulthood is defined by the fact that i swear

It was more Hong Kong than China to be clear