You have one post to explain if and how the Elder Scrolls lore/mythology/cosmology makes any sense whatsoever

You have one post to explain if and how the Elder Scrolls lore/mythology/cosmology makes any sense whatsoever.

C H I M
H
I
M

Games take place across hundreds, if not thousands of years in an era where stories are told by word of mouth. Oral histories are imperfect.

It's literally all a dream, nigga.

Humanity is made from elder spirits and everyone fucking hates each other, even the spirits. Especially the spirits.

FPBP

gay

Godhead, Dragon Breaks, Kalpas, and

What REALLY happened to the dwemer?

It'll be exlained in TES 6, when they return and wage war across Tamriel by unleashing their millions of robotic horrors.

chim nigga

No one knows. They might have zero-sumed out of existence, they may just be in another realm, they may be the skin of Nuimidum. It's never explained.

At this rate, TESVI isn't happening.

>thalmar come to tamriel to finish off the weak empire
>get nuked by cross dimensional steam punk elves
Im ok with this

I always thought they collectively achieved their godhood but without a body they inhabited Dagoth Ur instead, overwriting his will.

Two dudes fought and the blood spilled became the gods and world.

Yeah, because Skyrim is still super popular for some reason and they don't want people to stop playing ESO. If they make TES 6 it'll be too popular and everyone will drop ESO.

I actually thought it would be a great idea. The only issue that needs to be fixed is what to do about the Civil War, but I figured at the beginning of the game you can pick you who support and it'll tweak the dialog. But in the end it doesn't matter because the Empire is weak and the Thalmor invade.

Have it set in Valenwood combined with Elsweyr. Expansion is Black Marsh. That little gulf in between the two could be filled with underwater cities, add mermaids or some shit. Add vampire and werewolf factions.

Isn't most of Black Marsh uninhabitable by non Argonians and home to vegetation that grows at a rate faster than it can be cut?

I mean if that's the case then scrap it. I don't know.

>Thalmor
>killing anyone after they exhausted soldiers, resources, and time fighting Hammerfell to a stand-still and their main army getting annihilated in the Battle of the Red Ring

?????

Well Valenwood is also home to mobile forests, not sure how they'd pull that off either.

They better make it in Summerset or Elsweyr

C0DA