Which one is the best and why?

Which one is the best and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RKF6gqCXiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5 and for too many reasons to list. 5 isn't perfect though but it's yet to have its enhanced version.

They all have their respective strengths.

5 overall, 3 for best story. 4 was just stupid scooby-doo hijinks, but it was entertaining sometimes.

Depends on what you like, and when you started playing them, I started with 4, but 3's my favorite. Pretty much anyone who starts with 5 is gonna like it the most.

Beat persona 5 back in july, beat 3 in october, haven't beaten 4 yet. Just rescued yukito. I would say three is slower than 5 but felt more rewarding and meaningful somehow. Can't probably describe it

3 for story
4 for cast
5 for gameplay

I started with 3 and 5 is my favorite

Mostly for the actual game part.

all of them are shit VN's disguised as rpg's

4, because it's the best friend simulator which is all Persona is.

3 because it has the best Velvet room attendant

5 for waifus
4 for everything else

3 and 5 because 4 is my unlucky number

5 is the best in everything. i really liked 4, and i'm still trying to get myself into 3 (FES version). farthest i got was one of the last tarturus bosses

3 for story, 4 for setting, 5 for gameplay

every game improved in terms of gameplay but the story hooked me in Persona 3 because it was the first one to take the modern day Persona forumla so for me I think that's why it hit me the hardest.

Persona 2 Innocent Sin

youtube.com/watch?v=0RKF6gqCXiM

Haven't played 3, but I can say that 5 was overall better than 4, although 4's cast was way better.

4's cast was super vanilla and boring.

>come into these threads and only one person has played a different persona game than 3,4 or 5

Every time. Fucking weebs and their waifus.

Most people didn't even knew about Persona before 4's anime and to use 5 as console war fuel.

persona starts with 3

>where have you've been, been waiting all along

more like shit JRPGs because the VN portion only serves to give benefits to the JRPG portion of the game.

P4 is the most consistent one out of the lot though.

Did anyone else feel that P5 was empty, there just wasn't much to do besides up your slinks, I would have liked a few more batting cage type things added in. Or maybe it was just series fatigue

You mention fatigue as if you were playing other Personas before it. Therefore, it is fatigue you normalfag idiot.

I haven't played the others in years. I think it's just me realizing they're the same game reskined. Maybe RPGs are becoming more boring for me? They're very shallow games once you look beyond the surface. They have the dungeons a few things you can do outside and s.links that are just dialogue. So on replay when you have max stats and have already read most of the slink dialogue, the only thing left is the dungeons. They're just really shallow games when you think of it. Sure they're long, full of dialogue, but if you take that away, there really is not much in the game.

>but it's yet to have its enhanced version.
Should I hold out for it? Playing through 4G now for the first time. Literally just started it and it seems like its going to be a long ride

So what do you like out of games? If Persona's buttering you up with friendship isn't doing it for you, move on to a different series. You just sound like a moron.

1 for psp is pretty good though. If I could only finish the damn game

Thats not entirely true, I started with 5 and 3 is my favourite, that shouldn't be an uncommon opinion because 3 does so many things right that the later ones don't.

It was less vanilla than P5's cast. For a game about changing society, it sure played it safe. P4's characters had actual conflicts that challenged society, not regular people wronged in some way.

3 > 5 > 4

garbage. all of them

They all have their strengths.

>3
best story and final boss, also has a very interesting atmosphere
>4
Easily the best friend simulator and is comfy af
>5
best gameplay, is tied with 3 for best soundtrack, and is pretty strong all around, especially for a vanilla release.

>where have you been, I've been waiting for this

They fucked up her hairpins. It's meant to be XXII

dumb femc poster

How the fuck could you play 3 after 5? Dear god the gameplay in and outside of combat is so much worse in every way.

4. Best social links and music, the dungeon crawling isn't offensively annoying like 3 can be, and the cast is ultimately the most likeable. While 5 has better dungeon crawling, it still isn't a huge improvement and the other half of the game doesn't even remotely measure up to 3 and 4

Because I have no problem going back to older games, I feel sorry for people who do because than there are so many good games they would miss out on.

We have no idea when it'll come out. It's probably years away.

>THE TABLE