>The Crew
>Assassins Creed 3
>Watch Dogs
GOG
>Fallout
>Fallout 2
>Fallout Tactics
>Syberia

What is that trend of them giving away games for free for a limited time?

To generate interest by giving away games that barely sell anymore. Could potentially lead to sales in other games from the publisher on the platform.

Wtf bros how did that fat fuck get a qt

so they just want you to use their service

A good personality goes a long way. The "womyn only care about looks" thing is a meme spouted by sad fat fucks that don't have any other personality than being a sad fat fuck.

>creeper shots are ok when we do it
normies: not once

What game will they give away for christmas

I wonder how many months is the baby, hope everything goes well.

end my life please

isn't as rare as you think

plus this kid looks like the wrestling team captain

Of course women don't only care about looks. They care more about money. That guy is probably loaded.

Dude's probably a linebacker. He has one of those big builds.

J U S T

look at how little of a fuck he gives

that's the secret anons

I don't know why people post this like he's a fat gross cunt, he looks like a nice guy and they look happy together. He probably put on a lot of the weight after they started dating
Maybe she's just a good cook?

Stop being afraid of girls. Its just that easy.

Because they can express some semblance of a positive emotion. You waste away in the middle of the night looking at shit you don't care about for hours, stewing in your own cynicism. When was the last time you laughed without it being at the expense of someone else, or told a joke, or genuinely gave someone a complement.

These guys are fat, but at least they know how to express joy. You're dead inside. And, also probably fat.

>The real truth is Chad Virgins vs Virgin Chads
Holy shit user, you have a point

Looks are 60% and you'd be fucking deluded if you believed that you could date a 10/10 when you're a 6. Punch within your weight class, as they say.

I genuinely wonder if people ever look at posts like this and say to themselves "wow I've seen the error of my ways thank you"

I think the reason why most of these people who can't get laid fall under a combination of zero self respect and using strictly dating sites a way to pick up chicks. Well no shit she's gonna pick the hotter guy, she's getting the same generic messages from 20 dudes by the minute.

She's on her phone doing her thing and he's staring at it. He's showing interest in what she's doing. That's the opposite of not giving a fuck. He looks like a massive cuck.

I don't think he's looking to start a self help class you fucking mongoloid

It's almost as if that wasn't the point of the post

you sure are bright user

Eat my farts, animeposter
you stick sniff your dads ass nerd

Welp, I guess just bee urself actually works.

Pajeet there are streets to shit in get off Sup Forums

yep

stop

Nintendo never gives away for free

Stop this pls, let's just have specimen thread instead.

Like this?

it's too late user
the feels won't go away

Isn't this that youtube guy?

hes got a lot of charisma. I could see this one making sense

delet this

Yes but only IRL.
Do not try this on OKC or Tinder. There attractiveness matters a shit ton, and girls put a really high bar for the dates themselves too simply because they have so many options.

Money is the only other thing they care more than looks you delusional retard.

No this isn't Donkey

Surely you're better than this, right?

They might be ugly but they're all tall.

Looks like a prostitute desu

Why stop ? This means even a loser like you can get a cute gf, there's still hope, sperg

Is this woman 4ft tall or something?

These are all emotional boyfriends and financial support. The girls still fuck real men on the side.

>tfw no bear bf

all hope is lost, I don't want a fanily anyways

You see fat chicks with regular guys all the time. Why are you so surprised when the opposite happens?

yeah but if you're near 30ish and you still cant find anyone, there comes a time where a woman gets really desperate and will marry anyone when she gets older and realizes all her other friends are married.

Yeah pretty much.

>muh family

you're not forced to have children with her anyways, just have fun with her

The first thing you have to do to find a gf is to get a shower and leave your fuckin basement.

You'll see how surprisingly easy it is even if you're an autistic fagget.

Whatever makes you feel better

yes

I neglect even my friends, why wouldn't the same happen with my gf
I'll just get a cat

not being a manlet is also a requirement if these photos are anything to go off of

Most of the guys ITT are pretty cute and I'd kill to have a thicc bf like that. You people must be really brainwashed if you think this is something weird.

Yes companies exist to make money what other reason would they give something away for free?

Why you lying user?

>jst bee urself ;)

who the fuck is taking this picture? why?

>tfw no gf even when good looking

PR.

Also those Racing games were free not because Steam paid Codemasters to use them as Advitisment for the service but because their licences with the car manufactures ran out and they aren't allowed to sell them anymore.

money

"personality" is what people talk about if they want to avoid naming uncomfortable truths such as looks, money, power and status

t. Mr. Incel Mgtow

>Not even that ugly as that guy, unless he is more handsome without the silly expression
>Can't even dream of getting a gf, let alone a qt big titty gf
This physically hurts me

bing bing

Yup, that helps a lot too.

Lying? Come on, you only have to join clubs around your town that share your interests, there you'll meet people, who will introduce you to more new people, it's just time till you hit the jackpot.

And yes, you have to be sincere and yourself.

But I've been doing that and haven't met anyone.
Why do guys always give such vague halfassed advice and act like that's all there is to it?

I don't think there are any antisemitism clubs in my town, user.

>good looking
>hate people
>cant hold a conversation
end me

big titty gfs are the best kind of gfs

>tfw no turk girlfriend to make Constantinople great again

You probably aren’t as good looking as you think.

user gets pussy. thats a feel good photo

cuckizzy nobre

I just want gf so I won't be so alone anymore. Someone to care for and actually cares back. Doesn't have to a 10/10, just not a hambeast. Is that too much to ask for?

the trick is getting a gf that hates the world as much as you

no

whenever i interact with normies i am completely out of place. i share absolutely none of their interests and cant take part in any of their conversations.

"just put urself out there" "just b urself" this only works if you're a normie to begin with. but if you're an autist like most of us and can't even communicate with people without coming off as a spergy weirdo, you're fucked either way. might as well stay in the basement and save yourself the constant humiliation desu

>Run

Start by having a better opinion of yourself, no one wants to be around a self loathing miserable mass of negativity

Women have no reason to hate the world. The world to them is a nice place where everyone and everything is always looking to help and protect them.

just wing it

you should talk to my gf

>hate myself
>stop being such a miserable self-loathing pile of misery, no wonder girls dont like you :^)
>stop hating myself
>stop being such an arrogant narcissist user, no wonder girls dont like you :^)

I only hate myself in the privacy of my own home and anonymously online

Fuckin kek why do losers always have to make unfunny retard faces in pictures? That shit will wear thin in no time

>You waste away in the middle of the night looking at shit you don't care about for hours
I care about each and every one of you. god bless.

thats looks like a whore per hours

Contrary to what the internet has told you user, there exist a middle-ground.

I dont mind the girl tastes, its het fetish anyway but hell i hate fat people, where the fuck is his nipple? He is probably heavybreathing or looking at something with the mouth open

I bet sticking a dildo up their cunt feels a lot better than jerking off too.

I get more angrier each time i see this

About what.

I would

you seem upset