Why are there never any Africans in online games, particularly south africans (whites...

Why are there never any Africans in online games, particularly south africans (whites, so the language barrier doesn't apply)

I run into people from EVERYWHERE, but never anywhere in africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

nairaland.com/645423/why-east-africans-delusional-question
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because its a 3rd world country. They likely don't have the infrastructure for internet. They're probably lucky if they have electricity.

They're busy getting raped and killed by the niggers, not necessarily in that order

The only country that probably might have players is South Africa but they are probably too poor to spend time gaming.

My gf Maki is Queen of Sup Forums. That makes her Queen of Sup Forums too. Bow down to her, scum.

there are SA people in dota. but it's just internet infrastructure preventing them from having a playable experience on any EU/NA servers.

Is that a stealth Debian advert?

This is why no one likes idolshit. Especially an incredibly overrated one like Maki

SA internet is pretty shit, also a bunch of games have their own servers in SA since no one between joburg and Europe can afford a pc.

does this level of poverty still exist? i see a lot of 3rd world players from around the world, its just africa thats missing. are there really people with no PCs nowadays?

they're too busy manufacturing AIDS to play games

>country

There are plenty of people with computers in Africa, and despite what some people think, most of them are black. Just look at Narialand, which is basically thousands of years of bantz distilled into one website.

nairaland.com/645423/why-east-africans-delusional-question

Nearly every African government is filled with corruption with the officials taking everything and leaving none for the people. It's a privilege to even have decent internet in places like Mozambique.

Is that Africas shitposting site?

I can't speak for the entire continent, but I have been in several SA countries such as Ecuador. From what I saw nobody but the relatively wealthy has a computer, though many people use internet cafes which have popular online games installed. Depends on where they are though. People dwelling along the roads winding through the hills pretty much sit there in sheet metal shacks living off the bounty of the jungle, and have no computer/internet access.

Debian is best

Very much so.

I want to go on there and shitpost while LARPing as a Djiboutian saying how trash the rest of Africa is.

Ah man, how immense was the butthurt?

>language barrier doesn't apply
Have you ever talked to a FOTB African?