John Cena

>John Cena
>Cody Rhodes
>Cesaro
>Stevie Richards
>AJ Styles
>Bayley
>Xavier Woods

Why do wrestlers like the Switch so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rc8iOeB3y4U
youtube.com/watch?v=x9tsmQoj7Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=pDLE8voMp-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dunno

well Ninetdo Switch is one of the greatest systems that I can just grab and play with why being on the road!!

Because they are always traveling?

because it's the best portable console on the market and can still be connected to a tv whenever they're at a hotel?

I kinda Nintendo made a functional portable dock for this reason, it's kinda bs, I took my switch somewhere this weekend, and ruined my screen protector.

Because they're paid to. Also, wrestling is gay.

>muh nintenbro
>muh manchild meme

truly the most normie console

Brain damage.

they travel more in a month than the average person does in 5 year, they are exactly the target audience for it.
A lot of wrestlers buy those portable suitcase with a ps or Xbox inside that you can easily plug and play everywhere. The switch is literally one of those out of the box.

>hey guys, mind holding these kids toys up for a picture? this sponsor is giving us a load of money for it.

>the Switch is a bigger draw than Romanettey

Don't forget about BASED Rainmaker

The day FFXIV releases on the Switch is the day Xavier Woods goes missing.

>hashtag Ad
El oh el.

wrestling is not real
the switch is not real

Young children like watching wrestling. That, and immature fat fucks. It's perfect ad placement

>Posting Jean Paul Levetty
Don't you have a PPV main event to ruin and a roster to bury?

>literal brainlets love the switch
Who knew?

It's still real to me dammit

>men that make their living bouncing off their heads like Nintendo

checks out

>Both Woods and Cena have PHDs

You do know it's just marketing right? Haven't you seen them shill for shitty wrestling games and dumb snack products before? WWE has always been a giant product placement.

Why does Sup Forums hate the switch so much?

>Cody Rhodes
>Cesaro
>Stevie Richards
>AJ Styles
>Bayley
>Xavier Woods

WHO?? Don't you mean HHH, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Cold Stone Steve Austin and The Rock?

>Getting a PHD
>Hard
Next you're gonna tell me that University is difficult.

>In 1998, current WWE Champion John Cena graduated from Springfield College in Massachusetts with a degree in Exercise Physiology.

Hmm. Thuganomics doesn't count

>Shilling
>For a console that doesnt even get WWE2k8

It's time to move on. The Attitude Era was 20 years ago.

>a degree in excercise
Lmoa

Styles is an Xbox man at heart ya fuckin ding dong diddly simp

I was just making a thuganomics joke. Woods does have a PHD

And yet you couldn't do it.

That's irrelevant, they shill for snack products and dumb shit that doesn't involve wrestling in any way all the time. They even have a sponsored theme song for each pay per view event and they make sure to try to sell you the album / single each time.

physiology. As in muscle and bone systems.

I used to laugh at physiologist (failed doctors) for a long while until i fucked up my shoulder at work and the cutie physiologist massaged it back to health.

As long as it's not humanities a PhD is pretty good, imo

>AJ Styles prefers xBOX over GameCUBE because he knows the world is flat
Deepest Lore

Xavier Woods is the only current era wrestler I see all that often and he seems pretty legit. I first found out about him when he was fanboying at a FFXIV event. He seems about as legit as it gets. Cena was a promotional gig for sure though.

>actors are wrestlers

Styles doesn't discriminate. He plays all consoles.

Which one is /ourguy/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rc8iOeB3y4U

Because when you're a heel for so long you sometimes just want to switch it up

>Wrestling threads on Sup Forums post-/asp/
I do not expect good things from this thread

>Never seen the video of AJ going through his classic vidya console collection, noting that Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 for the N64 is his favorite wrestling game of all time
Just because he had a portable Xbox case for plane rides doesn't mean he's an Xbox man.

You want an Xbox wrestler, that's Samoa Joe. He even bought a fucking Xbone X. I think Roman has one too but his taste in vidya is THE most bland.

>Roman
>Bland

HOW

go to bed Gedo.

Quick claim your waifu. I'm taking the BIG DAWG

>only man in japan who owns an xbone.

Is there anything more pathetic than wrestling?

This is what a Destiny player looks like:
youtube.com/watch?v=x9tsmQoj7Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=pDLE8voMp-E

>can't handle GOAT /asp/ posting
Take a shower hit the weights get a clue

>>AJ Styles
because THE GAY COMMUNITY is a big fan of the PS4

video games

That's just the problem with the bulk of modern wrestlers, they're trying to use wrestling as a job launcher to an acting career, and don't care about the "WRESTLING" part, only acting like an idiot and emoting. There was a time before you were born, my child where people doubted if wrestling was a sport or not.

Plenty of things. It's just a form of entertainment like anything else. Getting too attached to it is no more pathetic than doing so with vidya or anime or TV or whatever.

THE GAY COMMUNITY?

Wrestling is a little too homo erotic for me

THE GAY COMMUNITY™?

THE GAY COMMUNITY?

>That's just the problem with the bulk of modern wrestlers, they're trying to use wrestling as a job launcher to an acting career
What? A majority of wrestlers in the business that started from about 1999 and later are in the business because they were fans of wrestling, as opposed to history before then where it was mostly guys who were scouted because they look the part or were born into the business. Just because WWE wishes it was respected fiction doesn't mean most wrestlers want to be actors first and foremost.

Shit, basically everybody who works outside of WWE is in the business because they want to be wrestlers. The death of traditional kayfabe is completely unrelated to the motivations of the talent to be doing what they're doing.

>best animation
>best opening
>YoI
>in the same year that Mob Psycho 100 and Flip Flappers aired
gas the fujos

When is DaCUTEa Kai going to beat Ember Moon for the NXt title then get called up to beat Fatsuka's streak?

You call that BIG DAWG?

You have no proof that that isn't Evie