Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

What went so right?

I hated it, sure there were a couple good bosses but no way in hell is that gimmicky shit worth full price.

It was really fun and weeds out incompetent retards who can't grasp mechanics like this

Kojima-free Kojipro writing. Platinum taking on an inspiring IP. Kojima actually greenlighting the thing against all odds.

the game that introduced Metal Gear to 13 retards.

I mean it's fine.

But it's nowhere near as good as a Metal Gear Solid game.

Like even the action gameplay isn't THAT good.

>Tight fucking controls
>Amazing boss fights
>The best video game soundtrack to ever exist
A lot went right.

>>The best video game soundtrack to ever exist
Holy fucking manchild

Sorry it's too loud for you, soyboy, maybe develop some taste

Really the only Metal Gear game I have been able to get into. Very enjoyable.

>introduced Metal Gear to 13 retards
I mean, this is the kind of person you're talking to when you talk to Metal Gear fans, so you can see where I'm coming from.

THERE WILL BE BLOODDD

SHED

THE MOUNTAINS DONT GIVE BACK WHAT THEY TAKE

Success breeds jealousy
As you can see in this thread
So a lot went real fucking right.

THE UNENLIGHTENED MASSES

>we will never get a sequel

>pooping on Revengeance soundtrack
I think you are going to find that you are in a very small minority

Volume isn't music.
The music of Rising is for teenagers.

As someone already told you, you are wrong. Enjoy being wrong.

All of it except the Sundowner fight.

Good argument.

That fight was so fun, wtf are you talking about?

Soyboy

Not him, but Sundowner took too much damage too quickly to the point where you can easily bypass his second mode by killing him before cutting all of his shields. Which didn't play the fucking song either.

Fuck that fight.

No, seriously. Opinions are subjective and by definition cannot be wrong. But your opinion is wrong. That's quite an accomplishment. Way to go, champ.

RULES

>playing pc version with mouse and keyboard
>cant do the cutting part with sundowner and armstrong
>replaying with controller few months later
>ez

I didn't even know there was a second mode until then.

Game was made for a controller, and it needs to be played with it, honestly.

Because it did the absolute opposite of what Nier Autogayta did, from the health system to the level design.

NieR was more like Bayonetta than any other platinum game

Yes, but at least Bayonetta properly balanced shit and knew when to end the game instead of loading it out the ass with pointless garbage.

I'm playing it right now and I'm having a blast. My only gripe about this is the fucking soft-lock on and as well as the abysmal camera that auto-centers when you are running.

Though with KB+M you can walk and cut in Blade Mode. Though it is pretty useless without Infinite Wig.

Platinum.

They haven't made a single shitty game, too bad they are always trying something new instead of copying what they know will work, it is bad for sales but great for everyone that really enjoys good vydia.

>They haven't made a single shitty game,
Didn't they make that poorly reviewed Korra game and the Transformers Game?

The soundtrack. Everything else ranges from okay to shit.

its fun but the pc version has a hdmi problem where it will lock the game to 24hz at fullscreen, luckily borderless windowed works at 60fps, this only happens if you're using hdmi

The Korra one was short but not bad. I also own the transformers one but haven't really gotten into it.

It has the best katana sword play since virgil in dmc3. Plus that dynamic music was hype as fuck.

Transformers one was great. Korra was alright too from what i heard. Their shittiest game from what ive heard was a teenage mutant ninja turtles game that was apparently unredeemable.

The first 10 minutes: "Whoa!!!"
30 minutes in: "I'm not sure if I hate this or like it."
An hour in: "I fucking love this game!"

What about that shitty TMNT game?

Haven't played it but I've heard nothing but bad things

yes

Is bayonetta way harder than rising and automata, or am I just not getting it? I beat rising and automata pretty easily, but bayonetta fucks my shit up every time.

>Not baiting him until his shields are gone