Post characters you would NOT fuck with

Post characters you would NOT fuck with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TEM5hW6BMJA
youtu.be/82-25SPLjmw?t=30s
youtu.be/rDW5epw8c3g?t=2m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all soyboys

I mean I'd fuck her but I wouldn't fuck with her

Same, pic related

I was neutral to Kukri when he was revealed. But his dialogue made him my favorite newcomer in XIV by far.

Why does their album sound like they were recorded in someone’s basement? Some of the worst mastered album I ever listened to

Because it was fucking recorded in RZA's basement.

DON'T FUCK WITH THIS SENATOR!

Does anyone have the webm that ends after armstrong cleans raiden up and shakes his hand

>cleans him up
>shakes his hand
>legitimately happy that Raiden now supports him
>Raiden pulls that shitty move

Yes I do user

who this qt

May I have it please. Saw it in a mgr thread months ago called VOTE ARMSTRONG but cant find it in the archives.

ikr Armstrong was so ready to let bygones be bygones and hold up his end of the bargin truly believeing in what he wanted, and then raiden fucks it all up.

(Raiden all beaten up on the floor)
RAIDEN: Maybe I was wrong about you...

(Armstrong smiles)
ARMSTRONG: Am I finally getting through?! I'll rid this world of pointless wars, Jack.
(Armstrong offers his hand and smiles in ecstasy while nodding for Raiden to shake his hand)

RAIDEN: I was wrong about you... You're not greedy...
(Raiden shakes his hand and then hugs him)
RAIDEN: You're batshit insane!
(Raidne fucking throws him agains the floor like a BITCH ASS FUCK YOU RAIDEN

That's not even the worst part.

Armstrong talks about how those worth living and actually having rights are these strong enough to enforce them.

Raiden protests by saying that purging the weak is pathetic since Armstrong was never born poor. He wouldn't know what it is like to kill and steal just to survive.

But then Armstrong says "But you did survive! Following your own set of rules, with these two hands you took back your life!", which was a great answer.

And what does Raiden say to that?
"and now I'll take yours :^)"
fucking shitty protag

Man I didn't realize while playing it but Raiden really was a bitchboy at the end of the game.

Was Hitler a weeaboo?

The way turnbull's going he'll be back in office next year.

Metal sonic

At that point it's pretty clear that Armstrong won't be moved by debate or argument. From Raiden's perspective, just because he was able to make it out of heck doesn't mean that other poor kids will be able to, and they shouldn't be cast aside. From Armstrong's view the few people who do make it out are the only ones worth having. There's only one way to settle a disagreement like that.

These posters would be dead if Armstrong had his way, just because a villain has good points doesn't mean he's right.

youtube.com/watch?v=TEM5hW6BMJA

Anyone who wanted to deal seriously with Japan had to put up with that nakamono big toe sock carry a paper fan bullshit. Even the Big H

Who here is saying he was right soyboy?

Thats the aesthetic. Raw rough rap. Sounds like they're broadcasting live from a torture dungeon.

Fight me faggot we'll settle this how our senator wanted it to be

I... I feel weak...

i get it

Lmao user I thought the same

MAKIN THE MOTHER OF ALL OMLETTES HERE JACK

CAN'T FRET OVER EVERY EGG

every single fucking line in that entire game is completely quotable

Played college ball ya know

She is nowhere near that curvy, she's a fucking twig with appendages

>that fucking scene
youtu.be/82-25SPLjmw?t=30s

YOU'RE BATSHIT INSANE

On a macro scale, Armstrong was right; strong countries survive, weak ones fall, same as in the animal kingdom. On a micro scale, individual people deserve a chance because they can offer qualities other than that. A strong country keeps existing, but a wise/cultured/happy country deserves to keep existing. One without the other is a failure either happening or waiting to happen.

post characters you would hug.

Armstrong is less concerned about weak people living and more concerned about them dictating how the strong people should live, what battles they should fight and so on. He thinks everyone should be free to fight their own battles. And when the strong ones stop fighting the battles of the weak, they will probably be purged naturally.

He really wasn't as wrong as people make it be, especially in the game's context of war industry

I would totally fuck him though

(You)

Is there any game as kino as MGR? Even if some parts of the game are a little broken, all of the voice acting and cinematic stuff are top tier.

It's one of a kind, really.

The Metal Gear Solid series is the same style. Different gameplay, but very cinematic and animey, with over-the-top twists and great cinematics

youtu.be/rDW5epw8c3g?t=2m

My favorite cutscene in any video game ever.

Yeah I've played all of MGS, but some things take me out of it. Hayter's voice work was kinda trash by 4 and the English scripts were always a little wonky. As far as gameplay goes, the stealth was good but boss fights were always a little fucked up. MGSV might have been able to save things on those fronts but it was too unfinished. Everything in MGR just flows together so well.

I unironically think that MGR equals MGS3 as the most enjoyable MGS experience in the series

What game? He looks like fun.

Rewatching it, there's one thing I don't understand.
Why would Ocelot expect The Boss there?

Amusing that you would have to cave in to the Japanese to negotiate instead of meeting on neutral terms, as if they were someone. They were dealing with WWII Germany there and they made them adapt their culture to negotiate.

>Hehehe, I'll put your email address on the net
What a bad ass.

Isn't that cultural appropriation?

I wish that were me

Still looking for this if anybody got it.

Because he's ADAM.

desu don't really care for the results just the idea of Jack being ok with it and going with the "villain" after being offered the chance woulda been cool to me.

It's not if Japan makes you do it.

What's this guy's name again?

Nobody

Edgy McEdgeface, the 2nd

Irrelevant

Not Important

The only right answer. It's not that hard, people.

nvm found it was searching the wrong things before

I think it could work really well with a fade to black at the end.

What a great guy.
Hard to believe he's gone.

Which vidya characters could beat Fingolfin?

Same, would need to bother figuring how to add one though when its not 3 in the morning

maybe doomguy? I have no idea

KANE LIVES!

Yes goy....obey me...

>implying Chancellor Appendagefirm isn't fuckable.

>"Tiny constructs, Progeny."

This bad motherfucker can build a military base complete with an army in mere minutes. If you get too close to him, he farts out a huge glob of hate called the D-Gun that's capable of one-shotting your best units, including your own commander. If you manage to kill him, he'll go up in a nuclear blast.

All of my this

Does anyone have any webms of the Ruiner Kills in this game?

I would have a boner if this were a girl.

I don't get this. Cazadores aren't that hard even on hardest settings. Even easier if you have a companion.
Deathclaws on the other hand.