All Persona games should let you play as a girl

All Persona games should let you play as a girl

But girls don't play persona

But girls have cooties.

I unironically agree.
That's the least Japan can do to introduce at least some roleplay elements into their "RPGs".

>Korean MMOs have mindblowing character customization down to having thigh jiggle physics
>boring gameplay
>Japan has shit tier customization
>decent gameplay

Why cant these two set aside their hatefaggotry and collaborate to make the most amazing game ever?

I agree. I mean, why not? Not like it'd change all that much, and then there'd be at least one reason to replay any of the games.

>I'M NOT A _________!

only if they have a battle theme as good as hers

virgin

ROBOT

Are there yuri routes in P3P? I dont want to be shinjis cum recepticle.

That has nothing to do with your sexdoll customization.
It's about making the player's decisions matter. I'd expect the game to offer some difference in the story routes based on the sex option at the very least.

>ywn be femc and fuck all the guys in the school

i agree

bu

Aigis

>story routes based on the sex option at the very least.

Let's be honest. Most people who play as female characters just hit on other female characters. Nobody actually wants to PLAY as a female character with female centered options. They just want to look more eye candy.

Some games can easily implement it but persona isn't one of them, making the character a girl changes the dynamic completely, lots of social links would need to be rewritten, any scene which focuses on the boys or the girls in the group needs to be rewritten to accommodate the character, some story elements just wouldn't make as much sense. That effort was put into making the base game better instead, would you rather the base game be worse?

Do you think femc will appear in the dancing game?

And in that case I'd expect a different romance script and possibly alternative SLinks for FeMC specifically for yuri romance to keep some of the main cast more in-line with their heterosexual selves from the male route.

Shinji is BEST BOY, you philistine

>That effort was put into making the base game better instead
I mean, barely. I'd easily rather P4 with more content, than the flashy 5 that we got.

They should also let you romance guys as a guy desu senpaitachi.

>would need to be rewritten
That's the point. I want JRPG devs to stop being lazy and actually implement branching dialogue/plotlines/cutscenes based on different player choices.
Why even offer dialogue options in an RPG if they all lead to the same exact consequences? Just remove interaction from the dialogues then and make them entirely linear.

fuck off fag

This. Males who like playing as female characters is basically just an evolution of that desire to borrow your sister's barbie dolls for "reasons". It's less about roleplaying but more curiosity of the female body that you cant interact with.

S/u/bhumans need not apply.

Like what? Even basic RPG systems like in Dark Souls lead to different outcomes. I think you're thinking about western RPGs, where choice is just an illusion.

I know and P2 (both of them) are my favorites actually, even if i started with P3.