Battlestation Thread

Battlestation Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MnMoY3a0fF8
ebay.com/itm/Sony-PVM-14M2U-Trinitron-Monitor-used-perfect-working-condition/122827236402?hash=item1c9912e432:g:BEsAAOSw5VtaGFJe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My nigga. 1/2

2/2

that's cool

that chair looks comfy as hell

>yakuza

nice

post specs

New computer soon™

!

new basement when

OP - built the PC in March, and yes the i7 has been delid.

Didn't get a 1080 because it was almost $300 at the time for a decent model

almost $300 more even

Yes, I'm getting cable ties. I also have a 2TB external hard-drive that was disconnected at the time

>basement
>5 foot tall windows

I was only poking fun. I like how you have a coffee brewer that close though. No sarcasm.

GTX 1080
12GB RAM
i5 4690 (I know I know, planning to buy Ryzen or Coffee lake)

Both Monitor is 144Hz LG (24gm77 and 34uc79g)

TV is Sony 49XE7005

Don't have a camera phone?

Evening-posting.

What? I have?

He asked for my specc. I already posted 2 pictures

then why didn't u just post a speccy?

Real autist detected.

Because im fucking lazy and im on my phone..... Why would I fucking lie?

I'm moving soon so I'll probably setup my battlestation in the unfinished basement

>Off topic general
>posted multiple times a day

when i get back from university i'm going to give my room a massive overhaul. get a new 1440p 144hz monitor for my gtx 1070 pc. will probably upgrade my og xbox one to an xbox one x and get a 4k hdr10 tv to go with it. my base ps4 is fine as it is and the pro looks like shit in comparison to the one x. also need to get a switch.

>video game battlestations
>off-topic

Fuck off idiot.

More

damn

this just reminds me that I need a little fan too

also FFX is good

>backlight behind monitor

smart

Do you live in the attic?

Second floor of a two story house, but no.

It's really weird seeing the same images in this thread every week

Okay, that makes more sense. Doesn't the slanted cleaning get in the way? It looks low for normal height people.

Only if you're right up against it for whatever reason.

What are you in a hotel or something?

Nice setup, just tidy up the cables a bit and maybe a mousepad that fits the desk a bit better.

Nice classic setup. The stack of discs on top of each other gets the blood boiling a little.

Reminds me I should look into getting a DAC for my headphones. How are the schiit products?

How the fuck did you play the Japanese version of Yakuza 6? You know Japenese?

More what?

son

works for me

Can't speak to schiit from personal experience but have heard good things. But you should look to an AMP + DAC combo unit. I use a Woo audio WA7d and AKG 712 pros and the difference before and after using the woo audio tube amp is night and day.

wow this sucks even more than mine and i thought mine was bad. at least get a cushion for that chair man

i have buns of steel

gay/10

I'm working on the cables, and the mousepad hangs because the table's edge sucks, it's comforting.

Everyone in these threads have nice clean homes .nobody actually looks like they would post on Sup Forums

I don’t know much about audio products this was purchased after talking with some friends who know more about audio quality products.

I can say though that my amp died after a year and after just one email to Schiit they sent me a next day air tag and I had a replacement in 3 days after shipping it out. And the customer service rep was great.

I like the bricks. And tv is aesthetic

last one

youtube.com/watch?v=MnMoY3a0fF8

uni poorfag life

you know you are killing your eyes sitting so close to that huge as fuck screen

What TV?

Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if tubes resulted in a better sound. Made a difference in my guitar rig.
That's some sweet customer service right there. European companies tend to be pretty solid but that's exceptional.

Oh, so you're using it as a wrist wrest then? Not ergonomic to the wrist but I guess better than just using the table edge.

Samsung 55 curved 4k can't remember model number? And the monitor is hp omen 25

The tv is used for movies and stuff, my bed is further behind the chair, most of the time I use the far right of the tv for internet or small things.

Welcome in 2007.

2001 called they want their monitor back

>alienware
>laptop

Why? And if you "need" a laptop for gaming, why not just get a regular Dell with similar specs minus the $500 markup +tip?

Now all you need is a chair with some wheels also w2c wallpaper?

Search "the glassblower wallpaper" should pop right up

those are just shitty CD-Rs. early game consoles had pretty loose copy protection if any at all, i use those games to $450+ for stuff like Snatcher or Panzer Dragoon Saga is a bit much.

i do have some gems though and those games are treated better.

Where do I get a TV like that? Cant find any decent crt sets for games

Yeah, I know they were just burned copies by all means. Still gets to me though.

>Import game
>Put on SaltyYen
>Now there's also a guide on PSNProfiles if you want to platinum it.
You make it sound like it's magic to play a JP game.

PVMs are a real crapshoot. if you are lucky radio stations/hospitals/broadcast studios/dentist offices have replaced them but have not thrown them out yet, just in storage or something but by this point you just have to put out feelers for local finds or be forced to resort to ebay where prices can be significantly higher and the chance of the PVM arriving safely significantly lower.

the Model of PVM is:
20L2MD

to break it apart:
Size: 20 (inch)
Model: L2 (for example L5 is the multi-format version)
Series: MD (Medical)

sadly even Ebay too has dried up significantly and the prices have inflated to insane levels.

ebay.com/itm/Sony-PVM-14M2U-Trinitron-Monitor-used-perfect-working-condition/122827236402?hash=item1c9912e432:g:BEsAAOSw5VtaGFJe

litterally one of the best i could find and it's already ABOVE what i would pay for a 13 inch but it gives you an idea.

Yeah thier customer service was a lot better than my current experience with EVGA with my power supply.

rate
no bully

eBay is the worst for crt TVs.

If you want good quality crts for low prices, hit up estate sales in the closest richy neighborhoods.

Wallpaper/10

sadly not everyone has those options and ebay has become the last resort for many.

many a good CRT has died the death of shipping damage.

I'll sit on your bed and watch you play games and browse Sup Forums user

>WASP

You are cool.

Cool setup dude but what's that game next to Horizon?

Someone went to ikea and got one of their god tier desk table things. Good work, but your mousepad needs to be about 90% larger to take advantage of all that surface area.

Can you fucking people get the fucking god damned crumbs off your FUCKING MOUSEPADS. JESUS CHRIST THE MOUSE NEEDS A SMOOTH SURFACE HOW ARE YOU EVEN MOVING YOUR HAND WITHOUT WANTING TO KILL YOURSELVES? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What keyboard is that?

Just replaced the broken white/gold controller with a red one, need an updated photo with my Switch

>tfw might have to sell PC

Remove my wife from your laptop

Dungeon Punks. Just downloaded it with my PS+ subscription

Corsair K70 LUX.

>PS4 pro

Do you even have 4K?

So should I just buy a frame meister instead and use it on my HDTV?

Or get a regular CRT from a garage sale or something and use that?

CRT is generally a good option since for HDTVs you want a framemeister that is generally more expensive than what you should need to pay for any of the GOOD CRTs

had to go out and buy those Lifx lights from last time you posted. great taste my friend
here user

nice asus monitor :3
what is it?