Sup Forumsidya Draw Thread

Previous thread:
>Post character name/franchises and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/ (current)
vidyart2.booru.org/ (backup)

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky

Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

img00.deviantart.net/a917/i/2016/074/a/8/travis_touchdown_render_by_nibroc_rock-d9v8k61.png
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/suda51/images/4/43/Shadows-of-the-damned-10.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110521221312
static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116475/3818659-mondo zappa.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/xzmqld.png
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3971097
youtube.com/watch?v=wQknBJo4aBQ
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=346472
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2723446
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ANCHOR POST

Requesting Clockwerk from Sly Cooper ripping up the Thievius Raccoonus like this replacing the text with CLOCKWERK and THIEVING IS FOR FAGGOTS!

Requesting vidya waifus in a cute classic Christmas dress

Aigis playing with jenga

Both these characters have the same name
Requesting something with them

Humbly requesting a redraw of the pic on the left with Sylvie and The Doctor from Teaching Feeling.

Your waifu loves you!

It's winter, it's fucking cold, we're playing some Winter Games.

Requesting Krishna from SMT4:A sucking his flute like pic related.

DRAWING IS FUN!

Requesting Drasna crying tears of joy after Calem confesses his love for her. Both are from Pokemon XY.

At the end of BBCF, Platinum was adopted by Litchi and is now living in Orient Town in Kagutsuchi. Requesting a picture of what you think a 20-ish old Platinum would look like after living in Orient Town for that long.

>That OP
Neat.

Also still at work, someone post my request please.

You know your allowed to post your own request right?

Requesting Yukari as a giantess and embarrassed by everyone looking up her skirt.

Requesting Lime from Blue Reflection giving out limes or lemonade to British sailors.

requesting lewds of my OC

Requesting Heavy King belittling Infinite for being weak and stupid, and bragging about how he used the Phantom Ruby to create a Super Form for himself and he was able to HARM SUPER SONIC, a form that Infinite didn't even last long enough to fight.

Requesting Cirno dressed like Cassandra from Rage of the Dragons.

REQUESTING FUTA JURI FUCKING LINK

Requesting Drill Man And Dig Dug guy hanging out.

Requesting Pyra and Mythra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 cosplaying as Callie and Marie from Splatoon, respectively, or the Squid Sisters cosplaying as them if you'd rather.

Also, anchor for the user on the bitchy Mythra WIP.

Requesting Mòrag from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 spending her time off duty in more casual clothes doing something relaxing like reading a book.

Requesting a Dead Rising convicts edit with Travis Touchdown, Garcia Fucking Hotspur and Mondo Zappa.
Here are their references:
*img00.deviantart.net/a917/i/2016/074/a/8/travis_touchdown_render_by_nibroc_rock-d9v8k61.png
*vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/suda51/images/4/43/Shadows-of-the-damned-10.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110521221312
*static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116475/3818659-mondo zappa.jpg

Requesting Carrie from Castlevania 64 smoking a cigar, preferably the brand pictured.

Preferably, she is nude, with a little bit of pubic hair on her crotch, and offering a second cigar to the viewer.

Requesting the top comic but with Caroline and Justine.

Excuse me?!

Requesting Greninja drawn as an original Mega Man X Maverick

Requesting Syoko groping any Sup Forums-related female's legs unsuspectingly

He wants lewds babe

I'm interested in this. This is your first OC?

Then he can go pick his waifu or whatever, my character has no lewds.

Requesting Rush licking Roll's butt ( because she sat in a dog cookie ) like in the reference with Mega Man or Dr. Light watching with a blushed face.

Requesting Makoto and Mai from Blazblue in a threesome, rubbing a dick that's sandwiched between their wet pussies:
my.mixtape.moe/xzmqld.png

He wants that spanish crossdressing pucc

That's his OC though. not like multiple can't have the same look.

But that's his OC...

Requesting Amane using his cloth to capture someone and kidnap them

Requesting Sachiko in a bear suit crying as the suit through a will of it's own tears through the office bear hugging all she loves to the point of snapping their spines. as she is forced to look them face to face as they are broken, powerless to stop it.

Requesting someone to add both Tri Edge arms to one of the Links. Blue on one shoulder and red on the other. Either pose is fine. Characters are Link(Nukem) and Ovan.

Did some tweaking

Move the nose down and make the mouth smaller

ok

Yeah that looks better

requesting
>gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3971097
but with link and the great fairy From OoT

Ok I want to request a Pokémon battle between hex maniac and Juri
Where hex maniac has a level 10-20 ghastly and Juri a level 50-60 lopunny/hitmonlee/medicham
Juri is panicking because her Pokémon is at low health and she only taught her Pokémon leg/kick based attacks which are all normal or fighting based
hex is winning because she did curse or something idk

>Not BOTW great fairy
Disgusting

This but Juri has a mega loppuny so it has scrappy

looks pretty good actually, plus it is good someone that does not traverse the anime-styled route

yes, I hope you like her

Hey I like the redesign of that fairy they did in hyrule Warriors

Much better.

Requesting a Rozalin, Zero Suit Samus, and Shantae fusion.

>arch.b4k.co/v/thread/396671982#p396671982
Requesting this webm but with juri,shantae, aigis, Tifa, misha, and hex maniac where user is the one with the boner

Can somone draw fem link braping?

That ain't right

Requesting a giantess Tifa,Juri,Shantae, Aigis or Hex maniac with a black guy in her mouth where the lower have of his body is being sucked on and raped by her tongue and the upper half is outside of her mouth with her lips pressed around his waist with a smirk and he's making a Ahegao face and making two peace signs
canon or titty Tifa/Juri/Aigis/Hex maniac/Shantae it's up to you

Requesting Zidane watching at Garnet's butt like in pic related with Zidane doing a smug face saying "Oh yes, really soft". Optional if this takes place in the cargo ship.

Requesting Aigis playing with Jenga

Requesting a shadman tier drawing of Juri

Requesting an extra thicc Drizzelda/Ameonna

Taking futa femdom requests, no character crossovers, if you can't think of a pair the other character can be an user or an npc.

requesting soleil flashing big tiddies with a cheeky smile. maybe asking viewwr if they want tot ouch

From that one meme Post
You know the one and hers size listed

Juri fucking vega or an user

Requesting a cute Popoi being mischievous

Requesting Blaze the Cat in her riders outfit in a pov ass shot.

>femdom
Yeah
>futa
No

Give her the DICK

Futa Pauline and Mario

Requesting a Goose wearing solid snake's bandanna
youtube.com/watch?v=wQknBJo4aBQ

Nina and Christie from tekken

Gentiana wearing a naked apron and cooking some food

Alice! The male can be some user or the SMT1 protagonist. Or, really, most SMT protags would work since they're all pretty girly.

Wonder who this could be.

Requesting a Stage A and Stage B version of Cerebella, based on the reference. Basically, what Cerebella may have looked like before she became a hitwomen (and private entertainer) for the Medicis

I'm going to do Yukari rocking a guitar next, who wants that?

Requesting Palm and Reco looking up at the starry night sky together, it would be cool if they were on their fighters too!

Official art > arcade model desu.
This one was also done recently as a heads up
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=346472

Requesting a drawing of one of the other Guilty Gear characters capturing/defeating Bridget by tightening the "handcuff" around his waist so that it would bind his arms in place, telling him that in hindsight wearing a giant handcuff is a fucking stupid idea.

Requesting Miria dommed by an older futa idol.

Requesting a skirtless and frontal version of this Skullgirls frames.

>Requesting them in the shower together, or slightly larger breasts and symmetrical docking with or without them french kissing
>or with Genny, requesting all 3 of them, but Celica and Mae are busty while Genny has DFC.
>Then have the busty girls sexually bullying the dfc one. Like, holding her down, playing with her breasts and nipples, kissing her, teasing her clit/eating her out

Requesting a drawing of the Harkonnen Devastator from Emperor: Battle for Dune

Sayo and Dianamon

Sayori and user

I would like to request arcade Ahri seeing Sona getting gangbanged and masturbating to it.

Basically a reverse of this situation depicted in this link : gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2723446

Requesting Mettaton wearing a "your son calls me mommy(or daddy)" shirt to fill this Xice shaped hole in my heart.

Not him, but

Not exactly what you asked for but I hope you still like it

Requesting Arthas, on the right, dressed up like Kamen Rider Brave, on the left. Brave's Level 50 Taddle Fantasy outfit is best, but you can also go with normal Level 2 Kamen Rider Brave

Can someone draw the male protagonist of DDLC sitting next to Monika and resting his head on her shoulder? I would be very grateful. (The protag is typical brown haired average looks guy)

but he want's pairs and no idol likes lolis.

Sayori is so kind and lovely.

Requesting a devil Influenced Jin(dark purple aura, glowing orange eyes, maybe some horns too) staring down the viewer menacingly.

lol

I probably should have gone with just Monika

Neat.

yes i want monika to dom me with her big futa cock

thats pretty dope.