GTA VI(?) is likely to be next year

GTA VI(?) is likely to be next year.
It may not be a title with VI and it may have city names i.e San Andreas and Vice City.
It may be in NYC again
What do you want in GTA 6

Other urls found in this thread:

everywhere.game/
neighborhoodscout.com/ma/boston/crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>GTA VI(?) is likely to be next year.

No

don't be stupid

No

>What do you want in GTA 6

For the game to not exist because the series has run dry.

Yes no maybe idk can you repeat the question

This.
Multiplayer was their last dream hurdle to climb. It ended up being.... okay.
Yeah it's done now.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW!

They're going to be in full RDR2 for at least the next 2 years

2019 if we're lucky

give me winter Chicago, one character, storyline about organized crime set in 90's/2000's, real guns with proper feel and sidemissions abou mob wars and I'll be happy

GTA V was fine but I hate the whole 2010's cancerous pop culture

>GTA Online still turning a profit
>RDR coming out next year
>R* are going to milk the online mode for as long as they can
>GTA VI is coming out next year guys!

2020 at the very earliest... for an announcement.

This is the new Leslie Benzies GTA
everywhere.game/

rockstar GTA is done for

Fuck the jew houser brothers

>car ricing
>but with nice 90s shitboxes

I could roll with that

It's not going to be like GTA, sounds more like some kind of Second Life thing, which I don't know why somebody would bother making in the current year

No more ricing, GTA never needed that shit.

>mob wars
>90's\2000's

I'm gonna need you to pick one.

Social gaming is massively popular and becoming moreso every day.
Might be a sensible pocket to try out that kind of game again.

Wouldn't mind the next game being set in Stilwater

I don't know how much stuff happened during these periods, what do you think is better?

>next year

RDR2 is coming out next year you fucking moron.

My man.

If it’s not GTA: VIce City I’ll be pissed

Is it? I was under the impression most of these games were dead on arrival or dying (as is the case with Second Life). It seemed like it was a bigger deal in the 2000s.

How would you feel if GTA VI was set in the future?

The '90s were like the dark ages for the mafia in the USA. I think the '70s and early '80s would be a better fit.

That would be terrible.

Cockstar only does settings based on reality it seems, I don't trust their ability to create an interesting futuristic setting. And ultimately it would still be just GTA. I'm really hoping for CP2077 to fill that futuristic open world game void for me

>GTA VI
>VI
>VIce City

>GTA VII
>7
>lucky number 7
>Las Venturas

Still cant fucking believe how shit Steelport is by comparison, and how they will never ever go back to the simpler times of SR2.

I think it would work, you would bring your crew back to it's legs or something
I dunno, I just like 90's

absolutely dosgusted

>gta vi will most likely be next year
Not even announced yet, nothing trademarked or copyrighted yet, at the least id say 2019 but theyll probably milk gta online as long as possible

Please, God, let it be this.

Anything after the '70s onwards is fine with me, but the way the last two games have invested so heavily in modern features (mainly the internet and phone features) makes me doubt it'll be anything but the present day (or even the future).

I have a feeling GTA:O ruined all future R* games including gta and red dead redemption

the worst thing is that it's dramatically lengthened the life cycle of each game, now that they can pad out an online mode with monthly 'content updates'. in the PS2 era they released their three best games within 1-2 years of each other. now it's looking like 1 GTA game every 5-7 years.

>Sam Houser is too much of a pussy to walk around Boston and make a GTA take on it
neighborhoodscout.com/ma/boston/crime

Boston will never happen, why?

Gta V could be the last one that has story mode. Rockstar canceled single player DLC for V for a reason. There is way more money to be made on multi anyway.

I wouldn't even mind a remake of SR1 with slightly prettier graphics and some more shortcut friendly spots in it's Stilwater

Not sure they'd go that far. It sold over a billion dollars worth of copies weeks before online even came out. In the past, with GTA IV, the launch title greatly outsold the 'Episode from Liberty City' DLC story mode, so it could be that they saw it wasn't worth it to produce additional singleplayer content when online mode was still holding up on its own.

Their next game better be a fucking co-op game or else it will never sell. Pretty sure y'all have also gotten tired of the mini missions they've had since GTAIV and would also want a full fledged co-op right? GTA San Andreas local multiplayer was fucking fun even if it was literally just free roam.

GTA Online is pretty much co-op, even if the missions are trash. Local co-op is dead as far as most developers go.

>have a feeling GTA:O ruined all future R* games
Ruined all future gta games for sure

>GTA VI(?) is likely to be next year
not happening, they're making enough kiddiebux from GTAO and RDR2 is coming out next year which will also prioritize online mode and microtransactions, forget it, gaming now is a service

GTA V would have been infinitely better if it was co-op with the other two characters being played by other people.