ARE

ARE
WE
HYPE?

No

Not really interested in this game at all.

Kinda

Considering the number of threads that hit bump limit the past few days about this game I would have to assume we are in fact hype.

Looks like shit to be honest with you.

pyra a perfect

Not at all, and I'll read the story online if it actually has anything to do with the first game.

Nope, I’ll get in when it’s cheap.

NO YOU WEEB

she is problematic

Is Reyn in the game?

I'm lukewarm. Art style and VA turns me off but if the game is still good I don't care

I was fine with Automata but this seems too weebish for me.

>best JRPG series of all time
>are you hype

hmmmm let me think...

someone can explain me how do you get rareblades and how much interaction do you have with them storywise, i mean do they have they own little sidestory or just there for the sake of being there like the mechas in the trailer?

Her boobs are 100% covered and she's not wearing high heels. Why did they chicken out to appease the SJWs? I thought Japan was based.

a little

Reminder you should be able to pick up your copy at GameStop at 9PM PST tomorrow.

Is there a stream or all of us are watching the YT videos? I just started Part2

First for Gramps is a fucking racist.

No hype allowed on Sup Forums. Only shitposting

>caring about weebshit
LOOOLLL this shit looks worse than neptunia AM I FITTING IN NOW!?!?!?!

Stream ended for the day with part 6. I'm catching up on YT videos for parts I missed so far.

It doesn't look worst, but just about bad. You like someone rustled you pretty bad.

redpill me on this series

*sound

They have their own sidestory

I might pirate it when switch has homebrew.

Almost definitely won't be good enough to finish though. Just like the last two.

>Still not dispatched
AMAZOOOOON!

you mean for the 3ds version?
hell yeah ;)
i hate them for ruining this game

after XCX and what I've seen of XC2? Not really.

>characters designed by Nomura are the only ones that look good
Should have just let him design them all

Yeah, his designs seem a lot more tame this time around and fit a certain style that looks pretty cool.

The only fetish I have is /ss/. I literally buy every single game with potential /ss/ content (Nier: Automata and Tales of Berseria are recent examples). Needless to say, i am incredibled hype for XC2.