You did get his game right, user?

You did get his game right, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KzuP_KNPLs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's downloading now, for free!
At least they are trying.. Even though it is just another BIG guy 4 u.
Why is the camera so close to the characters? They take half the screen each. Doesn't look ok ...

I am not as pleased as I was with Tekken 5 but ok. Most of the character are very nice.
But the arcade mode is terrible..

>get the regular Tekken 7 edition
>get a bunch of unlockables and 3000000 for free

Why do they do that? I want to work for the unlockables and moneys.. What is the point.

>he still isn't out yet
No I haven't, and won't either.

THE SAME COSTUMES AND BIKINIS FOR ALL THE FEMALES..

W-why you do this?

(is Leo a boy? There are no breasts in the model..)

iirc Tekken Team and Harada have (intentionally) put out conflicting statements confirming/denying Leo's gender

>W-we want the fluid-gender audience
>While we are at it, let's insert an ISIS fighter too

Is Harada blind?
He is a good player for a blind designer.

>Out Now!*
*Available November 30
When does the playstation store refresh

It just downloaded here. Imma go play now. =^)

>youtube.com/watch?v=5KzuP_KNPLs

Leo's a man. The ingame story narration, website and Yoshimitsu specifically refer to him as male.

I already bought KoF 14

Tekken 7 looks neat but since I have no interest in the characters I'd probably only play Akuma and Geese.

Yes but not for him.

>geese howard
>some final fantasy faggot
stop putting this shit in tekken

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, MvC and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

Do you have the “autistic screeching” jun meme?

n-no, what is this??

No one cares tekken is a shit game made for button mashing casuals

That's Smash Bros and Injustice.

>Geese
>Shit

Get outta here, '16er.

>b-but smash!
>b-but netherrealm!
pathetic.

b-but Tekken!

You are just as bad salty-kun

>for free
Why are you making shit up? He is not free. That $25 extra you spent 6 months ago? You get the shitty Tekken bowling, Geese and Noctis. That's it.

Leo is a girl

I don’t know what’s more pitiful, pretending to like Fatal Fury or being happy that some washed up literal who gets put in tekken