The Legendary Prophecy of Light and Darkness KICKSTARTER OPEN

Hello everyone of Sup Forums. I am Tamers12345. A pretty famous youtuber, I am also an artist, writer, director, animator, and soon to be game developer. I'm sure you know me by now for my Bardonic art, but if not, you will eventually. I wanted to let everyone know that the patreon to support my new game is now open and if you would like to donate it would be very appreciated.

This is my latest creation. A game where anything you desire is withing reach. Be the hero of your very own story in this grand adventure.

A game inspired by the likes of Persona 5, Undertale, and Overwatch I bring you, The Legendary Prophecy of Light and Darkness: The Power to Save the World

Story:
In a world where evil reigns supreme, one boy will rise against the odds to not only save himself and his family, but the entire world. But is a world already ruled by fear and death even worth saving anymore?
Is it wise to trust everyone you come across?
Only time will tell.

Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=nVl8yJBWwf8
Developers Update #1: youtube.com/watch?v=Gnpqoicg9WM
PATREON: patreon.com/user?u=8628860

The game is currently slated to be coming out in early 2018. If anyone would like any questions I will be here all day to answer them.

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/user?u=8628860
youtube.com/user/Tamers12345/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=1gX0kQVujYY
youtube.com/watch?v=Hry_yxzvrKY
youtube.com/watch?v=7_8qzoMOS3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These are the main characters of the game. From left to right they are, Mindy, Stephanie, Bumblebee, Tough Guy, Satan, uncle Chip, and The Man.

Satan being the main protagonist, although you will be playing as multi plate characters throughout the game.

Some screenshots for everyone viewing pleasure. As you can see there's a whole world to explore and shit.

This can't be real.

Is that some interracial gay romances I spy?

>Hello everyone of Sup Forums. I am Tamers12345

It's Kickstarter, of course it's real. Except OP obviously isn't the creator, he just found this shit while browsing Kickstarter.

U gay nigga

なに

I wish all of this was a joke, but I know it isn't

disregard i suck cocks

Post proof that you're the true Tamers12345. Also, please tell me the game has the voices from your videos.

I love this.
Tell me OP, what's the genre of the game? RPG? Action?
Are there many secrets?

I'll be sure to be backing soon!

It's not really an interracial relationship.. Satan does have blue skin, but in the world of The Legendary "Prophecy of Light and Darkness: The Power to save the world". The world is one of unity.

As you can probably tell there are skin colors of just about anything you could imagine. So nobody is really "interracial" They're just people.

But yes, Bumblebee and Satan are two male lovers.

If you want to help support the project and shit you should check out the games patreon. You can get yourself some pretty bitchen rewards.

Looks dope OP, keep up the good work. I won't be able to support you via Patreon but will keep an eye out on your page and progression!

Why did you post a picture of Antimage?

quality bait

why is he blue and why doesn't he have elbows

seconding this request for proof that you are actually the real Tamers12345

You bet your ass it's me.

It's a jrpg with a bunch of boss battles, tons of exploration, and a deep and engaging storyline. There will be a shit ton of secrets scattered throughout I can assure you of that.

>it's real

NO WAY

I SAW THIS GAME BEING FUCKING JOKED ABOUT ALL OVER THE LISA COMMUNITY

I CANT BELIEVE THIS SHITS ACTUALLY FUCKING REAL I'M DYING PFTHAHAHA

>it's really Tamers

I have no idea who the fuck you are supposed to be but this thread seems interesting

He's blue because he was partially inspired by my all time favorite cartoon character, sonic the hedgehog from sonic underground. And he he does have elbows but with the angle that he's standing it looks like he doesn't lol

Hello, i'm Tamers12345 and I stuck my pinky into my daddy's bumhole and licked the poo off it

nani the literal fuck

>it's real
If you tell me the voices are in the game I will become a patreon right fucking now.

>want to believe all this is a joke
>check the youtube page
>hundreds of videos, spanning years

youtube.com/user/Tamers12345/videos

this is the world we live in.

In during RPGmaker trash is being shilled for shitstarter in real time.

Reported for advertising.
Eat shit.

This is the most elaborate ruse I've ever seen.

are you teaming up with the guy making the 208 interchangeable character portraits rpg?

okay but like are you drawing, writing, coding and making all of this yourself?

jesus christ

Jesus fucking christ this thread is hilarious.
The absolute state of crowdfunding and indie games in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=1gX0kQVujYY

Holy shit, I was not prepared.

There will without a doubt be voice acting ;) Also, sidenote: I will answering questions with photos of myself from here on out. Don't believe anyone who uses my name but doesn't have a picture.

Is this the Tommy Wiseau of video games?

>not already knowing about Tamers12345
Posting pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=Hry_yxzvrKY

If you're an artist why are you using stock RPG maker assets.

You could always use a tripcode.

The entire thing will be written by me obviously. Lol dumb bitch. Did you completely miss that I'm making this game from scratch with rpg maker? Speaking of rpgmaker there's no coding involved.

Most of what you're seeing in the trailer and shit are presets. Eventually I plan to import my own drawings into the game. This is why I already have portraits drawn of all the characters.

God fucking dammit are the three main characters the colours of the sonic underground protagonists?

>that sudden, unexplained and completely random change of volume @0:40

See

what the fuck is this

this is fucking gold

So many fucking newfags that don't know who Tamers12345 is itt

Sorry I'm not a tard wrangler so I don't know who tards are.

>ruse
I see you are new to sonic fanbase.

I'm the only sonic underground fan left in the world so it's only natural I have a shit ton of videos. How else am I going to keep the awesomeness that is sonic underground, alive? Dumb bitch.

The fuck is tripcode? This is my first time using Sup Forums lol

Some people are just little bitches who don't know that there's actually good entertainment(my channel) on youtube. So I don't blame them. If anything blame the guy who owns youtube for hardly ever featuring my videos and shit.

So what's up with that cardboard costume?

You should see it in motion.
youtube.com/watch?v=7_8qzoMOS3g

No Bartleby no back

>This is my first time using Sup Forums lol
Leave and never come back

This reminds me of Chris Chan

it looks like shit and you seem like a shit person. fuck off

I'm only ever feel like my true self when I wear my bartleby costume. It's made to resemble bartleby from sonic underground.

Wow yall are fucking bitches with a capital BnNm. If you knew who I was you would be kissing my fucking ass like the #1 sonic underground fan like I am.

I'm sorry great and awesome Lord Tamers, will you ever forgive me?

I'm between feeling immense second hand embarrassment and laughing my ass off

wew lad what have we stumbled onto today.

This is a tad more elaborate than the average retardation pretenders I've seen, kudos OP

I LOVE YOU TAMERS

tamers i disagree with your representation of the homosexual community in your videos and take great disgust in the fact you now intend to spread your filth via video game

Come on everyone. We're doing great so far. We're only $70 away from out first GOAL, $100

If the first goal hits EVERYONE who DONATES will be getting a digital drawing drawn by ME! I know you want that shit.

Only if you donate

put me in the retarded screencap if anyone even thinks this is worth screencapping

What type of tape did you use to construct your costume?
What parts of the game were inspired by Overwatch?
What engine are you building it in?

>This is a game where you can do anything imaginable
It always amazes me how these people who have never made a game before think they're gonna make this masterpiece.

>What engine are you building it in?
user...

dude you can be a blue guy called satan that's already pretty wild wouldnt you say?

>It's a jrpg
Are you Japanese or do you live in Japan?
If not, then it's not a JRPG.
What it is, is shit.

Question 1:
Scotch tape. I needed it to be clear otherwise it would have looked trashy as shit.
Question 2:
The very diverse, colorful, and fun cast of characters. It's also implied to be set in the future, and uncle chip carries a gun.
Question 3:
rpg maker

Exactly. Some bitches just don't understand how much time and energy is put into making a kickass game like mine.

Is 'Satan and Bumblebee' the game's 'Sonic and Bartleby'?

Tamers, you're so fucking cool my bitch.

What's special about your game? Unique mechanics?

Don't give me the memorable story and characters copypasta either pls.

TAMERS-SAMA THANK YOU FOR BLESSING Sup Forums WITH YOUR PRESENCE

really do love how each of the main characters are just human bootleg knockoffs of the Sonic Underground main characters

pretty original if you ask me

>What parts of the game were inspired by Overwatch?

Garish colors and gratuitous gay people

Don't just dismiss the unique and memorable characters.