What's the video game equivalent of John Wick?

What's the video game equivalent of John Wick?

They were pretty good movies, but most of the fights in both involved dudes with guns running up to John and trying to karate him. You've got guns and he's basically always out of cover, dipshits. Just fucking shoot at thim.

Every shooter ever.

max payne 3

Agent 47

That VR John Wick game

>this would not be allowed in a game today

unless the man was getting his ass kicked

mainly because devs can't be bothered to put working mirrors in their games anymore

How would you actually make a John Wick game?

You'd need to able too

>Move quickly from cover to cover
>Easily shoot in any direction
>Incorporate seamless melee fighting

Max payne + gunjitsu from equilibrium

Kirby.

Mild time manipulation powers, first you play through the map being able to execute slowmotion, upon completing it plays through all your actions like a cutscene?

Max Payne and Hitman

Max Payne + Vanquish + Superhot?

>Make the AI try to melee you with their guns instead of shooting you from a distance

A fucking 15 year old twink could beat up any woman, yet the devs make this one stronger than a 300lb linebacker.
All Nate would have to do (if this included any semblance of realism) would be to grab her wrists and it would be over.

so basicly the Last of us style game

kek

>Sup Forums gets a girlfriend.webm

Payne

Max Payne 3 on easy specifically
played through it on hard when it first came out, but did an easy playthrough recently. it's fun either way.

SC Conviction.

It would have gameplay centred on stealing your enemies weapons, or trying to turn them against themselves like in this webm It would be a really fun game if the concept was executed well, a shooter where you counter-instead of actively attack.
You'd start missions with no weapons or a revolver, and you could only obtain weapons by stealing them directly in combat..

Literally DOOM

>The denizens of hell killed your precious, adorable bunny rabbit
>Storm hell and kill the shit out of them so hard when you pass out after your blood rage they built a monument in your honor and worship you as a god

As a fellow rabbit owner, I agree.

The john wick game

it was so weird that she just gets away with it> what was the scene for?

This

How did they film this without any cameras being visible?

either morons going for low hanging fruit or just plain retarded

Stealth technology.

angles

Are you even able to get a hit in on her when you play? I seem to recall being totally helpless and just waiting for the next cutscene to start

>What's the video game equivalent of John Wick?
Can you read user?

editing i guess

>Christfags

Payday 2

So a 3D hotline miami?

Edited them out afterwards, I guess. I know they had to do that in one of the Star Wars prequels because C-3PO's suit was polished to a literal mirror sheen and you could see the camera and crew in it.

made me laugh

you are one dense motherfucker.

Any cover based shooter set on easy

>he didn't major in film study just to dissect webms on a Norwegian canoe making forum

Splinter cell conviction?

This is so weird. No way a woman that size can hold a bigger grown up man against table with one arm like that, especially when she barely put her weight on top of him

Is more accurate and make it "slightly" more realistic. The smaller stature woman would depend on locks, then strikes, but get easily thrown around and lose when it comes to direct strength faceoff at the end ( the knife push)

This must be what being a henchman feels like.