DAMN YOU EA

Nice lmao. The more they punish players the more people will stop playing

Is bettering yourself such a difficult thing for EA?

I've never seen a company shoot themselves in the foot as much as this one

“Shoot” is the wrong word. “Nuke” is more accurate.

sega in the 90s

How long does it take people to realise that if the thought of idling/grinding for unlocks in a game ever enters anyone's head, then that game is inherently broken?

And yet the refuse to FIX THEIR FUCKING SERVERS!

>playing this shit to start with

Explain WOW
Explain Monster Hunter
Explain EVE

They're inherently broken.

>contraptions

if grinding is fun, it's fun. As long as it stops being fun, beter quit that

>no more "teamates" running in circles in place
GOOD

>rubberband wrapping and a wrench is considered a contraption

>grinding
>monster hunter
hardly an issue

fpbp

Wat ? What a fucked up logic

'07 Runescape is literally 100% grinding and it's the most fun game I've ever played.

Why is this elf so tubby?

I'm sorry about your brain damage.

Is reading comprehension such a difficult thing for Sup Forums? It's about preventing players from earning credits while AFK

>m-muh grind

I had all heroes unlocked two days ago already, never paid a cent for anything other than the base game.
I even bought tons of normal crates with credits inbetween.

You fags will bitch about anything without even knowing what the game is really like.

Her human master feeds her the appropriate diet to retain that level of tubby.

It's all dark elves fault, fried potatoes are inocent.

oh yes god forbid scummy players can't earn credits while AFK

>Monster Hunter
You're new here, aren't you?

>I had all heroes unlocked two days ago already
But how LONG did it take you to unlock them?

It has come to the point where Sup Forums is UNIRONICALLY defending AFK grinds just because EA is doing something to stop it. I can't believe this shit

I play a few hours a day, depends. Sometimes only 1-2 hours, sometimes 3. So not that long really.

If you bought this game you are LITERALLY,BY DEFINITION a cuck.

Why are there two falcons?

One is Han and Chewie and one is Rey and Chewie.

who's FOR heavy grinding?
Lite grinding, sure. but that's two steps removed from heavy grinding

nani!?

players breaking the broken system are martyrs. keep breaking the shitty game you dumbfuck buyfags.

Do they have different stats or abilities?

Yeah, Han's is a bit more offensive while Rey's has a pretty OP self repair

the thing is FPS games shouldn't be about grinding at all. anybody who thinks otherwise haven't been with the genre all that long.

wouldn't matter both wouldn't hit shit and crash pretty hard.

>Reduce the rewards through normal progression
>Now banning afk player because normal progression is retarded
Might as well let people playing normal without reducing the rewards in the first place, moron.

Neat, still wish the Viper painted Republic Gunship made it in though.

No fuckface, we are AGAINST GRINDING in any and all capacities.
The concept of grinding in a videogame itself should be fucking destroyed.
Fuck ranking up nonsense.
Fuck having to Unlock 90% of the game before you actually have everything available and get to "play the real game".
Fuck DICE especially - every one of their BF games are the fucking worst when it comes to locking CORE FEATURES of your class behind the need to grind for a few hours first.

Give me the fucking game I paid for, up front, no stupid fucking hamster wheels.
I don't feel "pride and accomplishment" for getting to Rank 100 and unlocking the last gun in the game; I feel "okay, now I can finally play the actual game. Oh wait, I've grown bored as shit of this game long before this point and the only reason I kept playing was this retarded ass grind. This was an extra depressing waste of time."

>Reduce the rewards through normal progression
What do you mean? They only reduced the campaign completion bonus to 5k which is Iden's new price.

>No fuckface, we are AGAINST GRINDING in any and all capacities.
>we

Speak for yourself. I like unlocking and progression systems if they are done right and fun. Battlefield always had pretty good ones. I actually remember really enjoying the way BF3 for example handled it. Play a class or a weapon and unlock things for it.

I personally like grinding in RPGs, but grinding just to unlock what I need to play a multiplayer game is fucking retarded.

>Speak for yourself. I like unlocking and progression systems if they are done right and fun. Battlefield always had pretty good ones.
Kill yourself. You are the cancer.

People who bought this shit deserve everything that EA decides to do with them

fucking tools

No thanks, I'll just keep on playing games I enjoy like I always did. Battlefield's progression systems with unlocks have been around for ages and people like them. Deal with it.

Depends how heavy the grind is
10 matches? sure
100 matches? Nah

Oh yeah, 10 matches is nothing, but that's not a grind in the slightest, that's just something you'd quickly smash out to test the game or a short session of play.

Is it a grind if you enjoy it?
I've played Monster Hunter games for thousands of hours and while they're objectively grindy it never felt bad because I enjoy the game itself.

You might have autism

She likes french fries

You're going into it for that sort of thing and the game is balanced around it.
It's completely different to the game being built around trying to screw people out of 5 bucks here, there and a dozen other times.

the problem is that Star Wars is all about grinding
Why bother actually putting in effort against people who's characters are objectively better than yours when you can just let them feast on your corpse until you've hit their level

I've stopped enjoying games because the grind became too heavy despite enjoying it beforehand. It's a matter of pacing and there can be punishing pacing to encourage monetary solutions

But it's similar in Battlefront 2. The game isn't going to change. Even if you "grind" for 100 hours, you're still going to be playing the same maps in the same galactic assault mode. You just have cards that are a bit better.

It's not that different with MH really. Either you enjoy the game itself, in which case you won't "feel" like you're grinding but instead just playing the game while progressing, or you don't enjoy the game. And if that's the case there's no point to "grinding it out" in hopes of it getting better later either.

Or pay for it, as they originally intended and based the game around.

Any FPS where you have a progression system where you can grind XP is not a good game, and thus should be abused as much as possible.

wrong

Fuck off, EA.

#Nah

What this game needed (other than removing the shitty lootbox/star card progression system)
>customizable rebels/stormtroopers/droids
>vehicles that aren't on rails and involve multiple players, like the AT-AT walkers
>NPCs and Hunt mode like the old Battlefront, Wampas, Ewoks, etc.
>Galactic Conquest
>More options to customize matches, like disabling heroes/villains or giving them to underperforming players, selecting what era, etc.
>A mode that combines Galactic Assault with Starfighter Assault
>More prequel content in general
>More unique support groups (where are the droidkes???)
>Support for up to 64 players
>More heroes/villains in general, make Hero Assault mode have up to at least 8v8
Anything else?

They aren't defending the cheating, they are saying that the solution is to fix the progression system so people don't feel like they "have" to cheat

>droidkes
I meant droidekas, fuck

>confirmed to be coming
>true
>meh
sure
>you'll have more control over what era you'll play in in a patch soon
>what does that even mean
>yes, will come soon, obiwan and grievous already in the files too
>already in the files, coming soon
>I agree
>coming soon, finn and phasma then obiwan and grievous etc.

Every one of these shitty modern games is 100% about grinding.

It needs no playable heroes because that completely ruins the point and is why every Battlefront game except the original is shit.

Grinding is the literal definition of artificial difficulty. A difficult hurdle in game progression to pad out game time.

>not doing some AutoHotKey fuckery to randomly program a "run" script to get out of spawn and move randomly once at a spot

shit is so simple, but you can get reported easily

Sup Forums showed me how to AFK grind TF2 without actually having the game really running.

Don't act like this is something new because of EA.

>that CMD script to emulate steam and log in and idle for days
those were the times

There will always be cheaters. Yet the way of trying to make it seem like they are actually a problem is a great distraction to all the shit the cooperates are always doing.

kill yourself

Its EA so who cares.

Yes, you fucking retard.

>pay2grind
For fuck's sake this shit is worse than your average korean mmo shit.

Wait.. Are these really the only heroes in this game??

yes.

How many Star Cards do you have :^)
The Hero grind has never been the big problem, even before the Hero Credit nerf.

>nerf the starcards for the shotgun, minigun, and grenades
>add obi-wan, grevious, windu, and dooku as characters or skins. plenty of other good characters could be included but I want these dudes at the min.
>droidekas and the traitor dude from disneywars as specials
>change the credit system to also reflect score and add an option to exchange between the currencies
>more lives on certain maps
>map selection or server browser
>playlist with no starcards
>customization that allows to be a gungan

Damn thats really lame. With the inclusion of various era i hoped the game would at least feature wide selection of heroes. Glad i didnt buy this crap