What the FUCK do people see in it?

what the FUCK do people see in it?

They see the childhood they never had, hence manchilds.

Its portable and has two of the best games ever made, BOTW and Odyysey and even more great games already announced for it. Its the next PS2.

Exclusives, portability, built in local multiplayer, quite a good number of reasons

Fun games, senpai.

nintendo exclusives. local multiplayer & party games, way more kid friendly (if you have kids).

master race is pc & switch atm

nostalgia ips

well, nintendo console games are so bad now I can kind of convince myself they are still okay by playing in handheld mode so i can at least go 'huh thats pretty neat for a handheld i guess'

>their dead childhood fantasies, hopes and dreams
>also a large pool of kiddies they can "interact" with

Mario/Zelda/Xenoblade 2 instant 500+ hours

Portability, more than 2 decent first party games, better local multiplayer, free/cheaper online... Also Kirby.

> nintendo console games are so bad now

pls explain how they are "so bad now" friendo

Potentially the best portable emulator.

A retarded dog.

>Better local multiplayer

Wish we could say the same for actual multiplayer

Splatoon sucks fucking balls for playing with a friend or just online for that matter.

Hurr You have 2 minutes to make team before game starts

Then you got 3 minute games to wait another 5 minutes.

It has games, only relevant indy titles no shoveleare (yet) and 2 of the highest rated games of the year being playable from your TV before a trip and then in bed when you get there. It's honestly great, I have been usuing it so much my Mom called to ask why I haven't logged into Guildwars 2 for weeks (it's good to have parents who share your interests, btw. She powerleveled me through Star Trek: Online so she had a buddy to play it with).

Delet this nephew

>tfw parents know I'm interested in buying a switch
>tfw I'm a poor college student and they're aware of that
>tfw my dad already told me he's gonna get me one
>tfw I'm 25 and feel like a kid again

they're enabling you

they see zelda and mario

This

"feeling like a kid again"
Whats your Major?
I bet its shit

>It's the next PS2
I have to agree with that. The PS2 had games, could play music CD and was also a DVD player. The simple fact that it could do more at the time made parents want it for themselves and for their kids. The Switch in a way has the same advantage as it's also doing something no other console can currently do and that's the whole play anywhere aspect. That alone is a huge fucking deal.

>Not wasting some of your loan money on it
I've been practically starving these last two months, but worth.

the manchildrens are nostalgia junkies

Casuals think its geeky chic. They are the same people who wear graphic tees, have triforce tatoos, buy the avengers 6 disc set, and grow beads that smell when they get soymilk in it.

Do you remember how awesome the GBA was? And the Gameboy Player? There you go.

just play BOTW and Odyssey and you'll see. Lets just say there's a reason they didn't get the 98

played em both already. is "getting the 98" the mark of a good game? If so, probably 99% of games are failures

Games, portability, affordability, fun with friends, etc

Master race is everything sans Xbone, because seriously, why the fuck would you ever buy an Xbone

stop false flagging nintenbro, we are winning, its not necessary.

You occasionally like watching blurays and don't care about Bloodborne.

a game console that prioritises being a game console instead of same multi media jew machine
its very refreshing

more cost effective than pc atm (if you buy less than 50 games for it)

I like Nintendo games. And it's popular so it will actually be supported.

>Gimmick is very cool, self explanatory
>power gap with competition isnt as bad as it used to
>exclusive games people actually gives a shit about

People may have a ps4 but now they want a switch too. They dont feel its redundant.

Consoles are never more cost effective than a PC. You either pay the same amount for something as powerful than a current-gen console, or you spend a lot for something that will last multiple generations. Consoles are for exclusive content, exclusively.

Look at this poorfag who needed a student loan to pay for his college. PUT IT ON YOUR HOME EQUITY, DUMBFUCK. PAY THE REST IN CASH. COLLEGE IS NOT EXPENSIVE.

If your family does not make at least 200k a year you are literally not human. You don't deserve to have a house, or food, or anything. You are worthless. I hope all you fucking poorfags starve and eat each other.

>it's portable and fun

i see a neon joycon, a joycon grip, a dock with a switch system on it and a joycon strap, do you not?

please die on your sleep, thank you.

>Consoles are never more cost effective than a PC.
Not your average gimped PC Sony or Microsoft shits out each gen but for Nintendo it is.

Name one thing wrong with either of those things

>Bwud Borm!

Battery life is generally shit so it barely counts as portable and most of the games released so far are multiplats that run better on other platforms

Don't piss off the wrong people now.

t. Trump

Exclusive games I find worth playing on it:
BOTW
Odyssey
Splatoon 2
Xeno 2
Rabbids but only for cheap.
Other than that, meh

Maybe we'll finally get the open world Pokemon game fans have been bitching for for years now

Why the fuck would you ever buy a PS4?

if the dog's anything to go off, their dicks.

What other portables have well over 3 hours of battery life?
>and most of the games released so far are multiplats that run better on other platforms
Such as? Keep in mind you said "most"

All these Sonyyggers who can't handle that their Soystations are worthless lmao. Switch is popular because its the only system with good games.

Its battery life is no better then the 3DS and just because it has a poor battery doesn't mean it isn't portable.

literally 3 games.

I miss the days when consoles had many exclusives. Exclusives are the only reason why I buy consoles since multiplats are always better on PC

But to be honest Every game should be multiplat. Maximize profit for developers instead of holding them hostage on a locked platform.

Doom
NFL
Fifa
Rocket league
Wolfenstein 2 when it releases
Breath of the wild
Mario kart 8
Sonic Forces
Puyo puyo Tetris
Shovel knight

2 GotY's and counting

it's a nice thing to own. sometimes that's enough.

it appeals to the kid in you, it's something nice to have when the nephews come around, all around solid buy.

How do people play with the Joycons? They're so awful.

Why do people get so assblasted over Nintendo though? 99% of what they do is exclusive to themselves with no overlap in the competition.

>Puyo puyo Tetris
>Shovel knight
Where are the comparisons. I'd love to see you back that up.

So this...is the power...of the Nintendo Switch...whoa...

>25
>Still in College

>10 games are most games
>NFL is a game
>listing games not even out yet
>BotW is better on WiiU
>poyu poyu and shovel knight is better on any other platform
Damn that is some good bait.

in america we just undercut the rich folk and put them out of business because we have no overhead, we're not as lazy and incompetent as slavs quite yet but we're getting there

>Battery life is generally shit so it barely counts as portable

wrong, there's more to portability thasn just running on battery and you can still use it while it's charging

>10 games are most games
Sad isn't it?

you're so gay it's laughable

it's not really portable and
>fun

then there are games like Sonic that benefit from the portability

I have always preferred handhelds and laptops. I like Nintendo but I wouldn't have bought the Switch if it wasn't portable.

You may not agree, but it's true

>What other portables have well over 3 hours of battery life?
30 hours

>ermame poster
leave

playing parts of games locked to online in local wireless for a start. if you had three friends, that makes payday 2 playable, to name one.

But would you buy it if it wasn't portable, but hardware and games scale to modern console power?

whats true?

Not him but Botw does run better in some areas on the wii u than on the switch

all of it

Remember when Nintendo used to make real games, and not toys for manchilds.

Whats wrong with fun?
Just because you're too old not to enjoy video games anymore Gramps doesn't mean they aren't still fun.
You forgot to point out that the Gameboy was very underpowered and only had like 4 shades of green as a trade of for longer battery power

doubt

LOL

wheres the black hand u slow ass nigga

No. Because they never did

I travel a lot and am never in one spot for long. Having a TV is a major inconvenience for me.

Are you being serious right now?

dont see any reason to get switch when u can play similar games on tablets lol :3

>Literal baby handwriting

Nintendo was always a toy company

ah, yeah it's perfect for that. The thing is compact af.

>Whats wrong with fun?
Nothing is wrong with fun, but it's not a good term for communicating why something is good. Your idea of fun could be eating shit.
>You forgot to point out that the Gameboy was very underpowered
So is the switch.

Such as?

Nothing screams "I have no argument" than the virgin food analogy

Who wants to play BOTW when AC and Mario are on your phone for free

what does a man write like

I never said the Switch wasn't under powered nerd. Like the Gameboy the Switch offers portable games as a trade for terrible graphics Im sure if it was in 4 shades of puke green it could of had a 30 hour battery life as well.

>shit
>food
I have a better understanding of nintendies now.

>shit is considered food by this user
So you do eat it