12 little hitlers: too many cannons edition

back on, last night I just kinda passed out at my computer but im back and I've got a full set of cannons, I lost count how many like thirty or so at this point, time to take africa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fsql523bSj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking wew lad.

I've taken two cities with my cannon hoard, moving in on the remaining strongholds of faggot hitler and his army of queers

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Fsql523bSj4

TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION!

best thread
watch out for those two hitlers in the americas. they look like they're up to no good

Wittenburg (city-state) just declared war on like 8 hitlers at once, i don't know what happened but shit just got real

I've decided to declare war on every hitler at once because at this point I've just got way too many fucking cannons

lets see what happens

>World War Hitler
Godspeed

as a side note I ran out of shit for great people to do a while ago so now I'm just sending them to the middle of the atlantic, I might spread them out to use as an early warning system of sorts, already helped me spot a settler from another hitler

so this little faggot just walks right up and settles right between two of my cities while I'm engaged in a war with like six other hitlers

Is this whole thread a stealth-intro to Bioshock?

I think the mods accidentally overwrote the tech tree cause I haven't advanced past gunpowder, there's just no option to do it, which was a shame caus eI was looking forward to nuking every city

Yay Hitler user is back!
I don't evne play Civ but I was aving fun in last thread.

ok so this is fucking ridiculous, each turn is taking so god damn long because of the sheer number of units on the map right now I mean holy shit every hitler has a standing army and ten fucking cities, then there's all the city states I'm losing my mind right now

what's up user!

fuck im being invaded from the north

north america is fucking with the independent sovereign states of australia

Don't die on me! user keep posting!

As they rightfully should

I'm being attacked from like every side, luckily my handy stockpile of EVERY FUCKING CANNON will protect me

still here friendo

finally taking cologne!
I shall have my revenge for taking my precious wall!

fuck rapture is under attack!

Good thread

my fuggin game crashed and I didn't save :c

Dammit!

Guess Hitler commited Suicide

>all that unused land

The one thing i hated most about civ5 was how awful boarders are. Literally have to pack more civs then recommended onto a map to fill it all up

rip Hitlers