MegaMan thread

Fuck this boss. I'm scared cause they say X is the easier one..

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/397397713
youtu.be/lMP7g2O6Tkg
youtu.be/q8im2nTjzkg
youtu.be/7yyPzATkLqI
youtube.com/watch?v=qn0RQfuWjG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That guy just has a jackass hitbox.

I can't beat him.
I never grew up playing retro games, so I'm not very good at them, and I'm mediocre at newer games too.
God dammit, I just wanted to finish this game before Xenoblade comes out on Friday..

If you have enough E-Tanks, hearts, and all of the armor pieces you basically can't lose. If you have such a hard time, look up where to find those and grab enough to save yourself, because if you can't beat this guy you won't beat Sigma.

I mean, I'm not totally shit. I have no problems beating them, I'm just not anything special.
Also, Sup Forums is shit for retro threads. What a disaster.

I've got all the armor pieces, and I think I'm only missing one heart and two energy tanks. This guy's fucking descent pattern is random as fuck. I can't predict it. Depending how Sigma is, I may be able to beat him.

Come on, user. Even Arino managed to beat this bullshit.

I was honestly surprised by how easily he cleared X1.

Yeah this thing was kind of annoying

I don't know who that is. And I've tried, dude. The boss just knows where I am, and jumps down on to me. I've tried moving at the last second, but it's like the damn thing is reading my inputs.

>Sup Forums is shit for retro threads

Nope, this thread just sucks.

Yeah? Fuck you. Let's see you start a retro thread.

>The boss just knows where I am, and jumps down on to me. I've tried moving at the last second, but it's like the damn thing is reading my inputs.

So you actually don't know how the spider lands?

wew lad

>This guy's fucking descent pattern is random as fuck.
It's based on a Japanese gambling thing, I think. Basically, he will take every single horizontal path he encounters. If you trace from his starting position, you can predict where he will go by taking every detour.

jesus dude, your actually slow (read: retarded)
the spider always crosses the lines, meaning you can always tell what his descent pattern will be. it happens quick enough that no one would look down on you for not being able to do a no hit run, but not being able to beat him at all is a sign your fucking brain is not functioning properly.

If you can't beat this guy, you have no chance against the final boss.

>I don't know who that is

>This guy's fucking descent pattern is random as fuck. I can't predict it.
Yes you can. He will always follow you horizontally as he descends, and will move horizontally every time he can. He cannot move up, so bait him to go in a certain direction then dash in the other, making sure there's no horizontal downward path to get to that position. When in doubt, dash to the wall and climb up and jump over his spider ass.

loved MMX and X2 but was bored by X3. Anyone else? I think the ost in x3 was the worst by far as well, though it had a few good tracks. The intro stage theme was most memorable

Personally I found X3 easier than X1.
X2 was a load of shit sometimes though.

I'm starting to see it after watching some videos. I think I just burned myself out by playing too much this evening.
I'll do it, man. I've made it this far, I refuse to give up.

Hi, X3 a shit

Once you know the logic it's easy to follow. You'll get there eventually.

Don't take it too hard.

Already did.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/397397713

Paper Peach is CUTE

He's weak to the Ice Shotgun.

Also, dash at the last possible second.

Thanks for the positive response. See:I grew up playing sports and shit. I never had my gaming skills developed like some of my friends did. I can beat games and solve puzzles with relative ease, but these guys have been playing retro stuff since day one and just totally outclass me. Even in souls games, their patience and affinity is much more than mine. Damn.

Watch the poles when they switch around. Bospider follows them.

Just use ultimate armor, bro. It's that easy.

Also, something that might help is pausing the videos so you can see his starting position and all the paths. Try tracing where you think he'll go based on following all the horizontal paths, and once you start making accurate predictions you can start trying to do it in real time.

There is no ultimate armor.

I thought X3 lacked in level design, but i liked the bosses and the weapons, plus who the fuck said X3 OST was shit??

youtu.be/lMP7g2O6Tkg
youtu.be/q8im2nTjzkg
youtu.be/7yyPzATkLqI

I swear these games were magical when i was a kid. If it doesnt have a pistol, soccerball or cards then its boss ass fuckin ballin megaman

X1 had better music.

No shit, Thats not to say X3's was shit

It's so cute.

If you can get through this boss you can get through anything X1 and X2 have to offer. X3 is a different story.

Why do people hate on Mega Man 10? I'm playing it for the first time now and it's pretty good. My only issue is that the weapons feel a little bland than the other games I beat.

you forgot the best one
youtube.com/watch?v=qn0RQfuWjG8