Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1r5xtV_AUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigger

LTG was a cunt

The faggot posting not vidya threads.

the nigger because he forgot to get 8 of his buddies to join the game and beat up the poor little white boy.

Ltg still got that taste of his dick in his mouth

>Couldn't just mocked him for being such a manbaby over a fighting game then bodied him in SF
>Could've mocked him some more for crying online so much as if that's all he cares about and losing anyways
>Could've played it off like a redpilled gentleman teaching a child a lesson

>Goes for weird death stare instead then some baby insults so the FGC looks fucking retarded and immature. Again.
LTG is a dumb self hating prick but that other guy (Viscant?) could've handled it much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=J1r5xtV_AUA

ltg is a fuckin faggot

gets bodied and then says haha wow youre too bad at this game for me to beat you (???)

LTG just could dish it out but couldn't take it. Can't do that

One in the dark, one in the light

he was obviously scared shitless, at least he mustered up the courage to face him and look him in the eye

Alex Valle for egging them on

that jew needs to get more sleep to fix those dark eye bags

>so the FGC looks fucking retarded and immature

I've been here too long or not long enough, but the FGC has looked fucking retarded and immature for at least 10 years.

>the FGC isn't vidya
smells new in here!~

FGC will always look good as long as the smash community is around

which one is worse: the speedrunners or the smashbabbies?

Do speedrunners have stinky day?

Why do people act like this is such a blowout? I mean, yeah he talked shit and got smacked but it's hardly like it was an even fight. LTG is some online warrior, Viscant is a fucking Evo champ. There's no comparison.

It's a blow-out because the monkey acted like a dumb monkey in the wait nerdy kid made him look bad

White guy for being a manlet

>phoneposter
>retarded
A match made in heaven.