How good is the story in these games...

How good is the story in these games? I only ever played the third and skipped it all since I didn't know what was going on

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Marcus_Sellars/status/935632298564780032
twitter.com/zurashii/status/927332480830660609
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you've ever read a book in your life you might be able to guess just how 'good' the story is in video games

KOS-MOS IS TRENDING!
REMAKE WHEN??????

The story is the only good part of those games.

Why the hell is her lower legs so short?

It could be the reason for "huge Nintendo presence" at the Bamco event coming up..!

When????

>So much blades
It is even worth it?
I mean, there's a point changing of blades from time to time?
Also can you change you party member's blades?

TFW Switch still sold out everywhere in Japan...

fuck my life.

twitter.com/Marcus_Sellars/status/935632298564780032

Does it cost as much to import a Switch to Japan as it would a Switch from Japan?

just buy it off a scalper...going price on kakaku is only 3000 yen above retail. literally costs $10 more than a US switch at retail

I'M CUMMING!!!

I never understood how that would be an issue in Japan. Just import one from Europe as they don't like Nintendo there. There's no region lock, so there's no downside.

I wonder why we pay less for Switch than burgers and yuros

This

twitter.com/zurashii/status/927332480830660609

Th-they listened... they listened so hard... AND THEY DELIVERED. BASED MONOLITH

Nigger you need to follow one of the Twitter accounts that report Switch sightinings.

nintendo want the home market since thats where alot of the 3ds money was

Now make her a main character

I'm sure her quest is gonna be interesting.

OH SHIT

this better be xenosaga remasters for the switch, now where the fuck is square enix with our xenogears remaster?

well that's a huge sppoiler I would have liked to have found by myself.
Good thing I saw it scrolling the catalog.

thanks faggot

get fucked lmao

What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums the day before a game's release?

Is this the board for organizing a raid on a game? I wanna close a pool or something :-)

KOS-MOS

>Review copies confirmed be out earlier this week.
Your fault

so for someone who like xenoblade X: does this game have mecha?

was revealed yesterday visually, before that was glimpse in story trailer
but I'm 99% sure you can't pilot them, so they'll be as enemies and part of cutscenes I guess - same with Xenoblade Chronicles

Yes
Yes
YES
It's a shame that i don't like how blade 2 looks

She looks like midget

well fuck, thanks for the info though.
those mecha and the customisation was quite a lotd of the fun of X so im just hoping for them sneaking them in somewhere.. eh you only got your skell halfway through X as it was, might be the same here, ill lurk for a few days after release to see.

yeah, X was great, probably my most favorite game I played to date for a lot of reason. Wasn't greatly received sadly, that's why they trying to cash in on Chronicles popularity early in console's life instead while disregarding most of what good X bring to the table.
For now we can only hope for X sequel if ever, Nintendo seems to allow Monolith to do whatever usually. Or we'll be left on cliffhanger as usual

Go away fag. If she were a new Blade you'd hate her.

not that user, but can you imagine that you can like some characters visually and dislike other?
Especially considering they all visually different quite significantly?

What's the deal with those body proportions? looks like a fucking midget.

Nah