Xenoblade 2

ITS OVER SONYBROS
WHYYYYYYYYY

Why do they call it "The Nintendo Switch"?
Why don't call the Xbox "The Microsoft Xbox One X" or PS4 "The Sony Playstation 4"

I guess "switch" is a common word and it could be ambiguous, although the capitalization should help. I expect it would be the same if the PS was called "the Station" and the xbone "the Box".

probably because switch is a real world or something where as I don't think anyone is gonna mistake the xbone for a dildo brand.

You mean you’re the only nerd who keeps calling The New Nintendo 3 Dual Screen Extra-Larged Size “N3DS XL”? Fuck outta here faggot

Obsessed.

Even fucking kusoge games get the nintendo bonus

absolutely disgusting

>barely over 80 on metacrtic
>not garbo

Pick one

>implying reviews from people who hate anime count

>only people who love anime are allowed to have an opinion

>generic jrpg
>but it's on Nintendo console
>instant 4.5/5 or more
Every time.

Xeno series is shit, this game is no exception.

I'll be able to emulate it in no time bro, I'm not concerned.

>86
>"barely over 80"
So rounding down everything I dislike, rounding up the rest?

This snippet is supposed to sell people on this game? It reads like "generic game is worthy to be bought because its on console and Tyoe of game."

>7/10
>7/10
>7/10
Top kek, by removing the Nintendo bonus this game is a 5/10. It's another blunder from kiketendo, no one likes jrpg

I think the snippet is supposed to be a conclusion to the actual review above it, not "sell the game", since the person who write it is a reviewer, not a marketer

Switch is a normal word, Xbox, Playstation, GameCube, 3ds and wii are all original names

Reminder that even a 100 metacritic score means a game is shit to Sup Forums

xbox and playstation are brands
the switch isnt

What

How big is the Japanese audio DLC?
Any NZ or AU bros around to check it out?