DUDE BRO GAMEFREAK SHOULD MAKE LIKE A POKEMON MMORPG FOR THE PS4 AND IT SHOULD HAVE THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND BRO

>DUDE BRO GAMEFREAK SHOULD MAKE LIKE A POKEMON MMORPG FOR THE PS4 AND IT SHOULD HAVE THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND BRO

>LMAO DUDE WHY WONT THEY MAKE A MARIO KART FOR PLAYSTATION, THEY HATE MONEY OR WHAT LOL

I don't like this meme

>SINGLE PLAYER GAMES ARE FOR FAGS, WHAT ARE YOU A CASUAL

they need a botw pokemon edition with decent graphics

>DUDE BRO CONSOLES SHOULD HAVE FREE INTERNET BECAUSE WE ALREADY PAY FOR THAT MAN

>THIS GAME HAS GRAPHICS OF THE N64 EVEN THO IT CLEARLY DOESN'T IM JUST UPSET ABOUT THE GRPAHICS AND AM SHITPOSTING NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

DUDE EVERY GAME THEY MAKE SHOULD BE OPEN WORLD. THINK ABOUT IT, DONKEY KONG: WORLD ON FIRE! IT'D BE EPIC

Do people not realise how incompetent GameFreak is? They're not Sonic Team bad, but still pretty bad.

>lmao why don't they just make a pokemon mmorpg everyone would buy it they're stupid not to make one

from the think tank that brought you "[publisher] should let Platinum do a [series] game"

>mfw my normalfag friend loves my switch
>asks if it can connect to his PS3

GAMEFREAK ISN'T INCOMPETENT, BRO. THEY MADE POKEMON RED. THAT GAME WAS MY CHILDHOOD.

>Dude they should just have a game with all the regions wouldn't that be sick bro? You could go back to Kanto and shit

>DUDE JUST IMAGINE IF IT WAS LIKE GTA YOU COULD FLY AROUND ON CHARIZARD BURNING UP PEOPLE IN PALLET TOWN LOL

>Gamefreak
As if they would know that they develop those games and not nintendo.

>LOL DUDE AREN'T YOU GOING TO FINISH THAT BEER?!?!?!?!?
>CHUG CHUG CHUG CHU- OH COMMON DUDE DON'T BE GAY LOL

Fuck normies, its always this.

>gamefreak can barely make a linear game work
>BRO THE NEXT POKEMON SHOULD BE OPEN WORLD

Spotted the gay cunt lads

Just finish the beer faggot.

This is always after my 5th or some shit, you faggots drink alcohol like its some sort of coming of age every fucking weekend. Normies are fucking dumb.

>Can't get past 5 beers

kek they're right you are gay

Stop bullying me. I don't want to drink anymore my stomach hurts, at least let me piss this stuff out before we play another game of slap cup guys. This music is too loud.

Finish you're beer then

>WHY DOES THIS GAME LOOK ALL COLORFUL AND STYLIZED?!? IT SHOULD BE REALISTIC AND GREY!!!

>DUDE THIS GAME WOULD BE PERFECT ON THE SWITCH

christ fuck this meme
100% indicator that someone is underage

I legitimately want this though.

>LMAO, LOOK AT HOW BAD THE SWITCH'S GRAPHICS ARE
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN GAMES LOOK BETTER ON PC THAN ON MY PS4, WHO CARES ABOUT GRAPHICS BRO

the level scaling would be destroyed.

>DUDE THIS GAME ISNT LINEAR CAUSE YOU CAN DO ONE GYM OUT OF ORDER

>complete 3 regions
>reach level 100
>rest of the game is a joke

>implying everyone shitting on the Switch play in the PS4
My PC does look better than both and Switch games look better on my emulator. Deal with it.

That is pretty gay to not finish your beer, but it is annoying when people compare the speed of your consumption to theirs.
>lol bro you're only on beer 3? I'm like on my 5th one!

Enjoy pissing every 5 seconds.

>DUDE THEY SHOULD MAKE A GAME WITH ALL THE REGIONS!
>THEY SHOULD ONLY USE THE ORIGINAL 150!

It would be fucking awful and take 10 years to make. I'd rather get a new gen with new stuff than retread the games I've already played.

I hate those """"hardcore"""" gamers who think Nintendo would be better off putting their games on ps4 and xbox. Nintendo is the last good thing in console gaming that represent the fun that gaming should be. Ps4 and xbox just feel like microwaves used to heat up the disgusting frozen tv dinners they call games.

Pc + switch master race

DUUUDE
imagine.............
>>>>DARK SOULS.............
>>>>MMO..............

I cannot wait for the next pokemon games to be an incremental improvement as per usual, completely shattering the normie expectation of botw/odyssey/anything remotely groundbreaking for the series.

sony is not like nintendo

we dont leech the popularity of other franchises to sell

This would be good though
Pokemon is the only rpg with such linear straightforward combat, worlds, and story that you could translate it to an mmo and lose absolutely nothing.

Is it bad because you said it in a silly voice?

>dude, bro, they should put all the regions in one, imagine how many sales theyd get
>from 12m sales to 15m sales for 3x the effort

And it's not even *just* about incompetence, even if they tried hard, they're just too small of a developer to conceivably make an MMO that would satisfy anyone.

Who are you quoting?

Some tard on his friend circle probably brings it up as a passing opinion whenever he can.

Sup Forums
MMO's are literal shit

>Light type

>Cosmos type
>Wind type
>Plastic type
/vp/ needs to be gassed

>guys guys, ive the best idea. Imagine a game where all genres combine!
>some people play rts, some rpg, and they all interact

>WHY DO FIGHTING GAMES HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED
>JUST GIVE THEM SMASH CONTROLS

Wasn't there some FPS EVE Online spinoff that interacted with the original version?