Why is this game such a fucking cakewalk compared to FFs from the same time period?

Why is this game such a fucking cakewalk compared to FFs from the same time period?

The levelling up system is straight forward

It's not. FF7 and 8 are both jokes as well. The series got easy with 6.

It's really really slow and straightforward. None of the ps1 ff's were very hard.

It's not slow at all, the game went by way too quickly. I wish the game was twice as long, they should have had more scenes with Garnet, even if it's just going for a walk and talking to her for an hour in the park, I wish I could spend more time with Garnet life is suffering without her.

Every final fantasy is a fucking cakewalk after the first 3.

I went into own after finishing the 3D ones, I played it on the PSP first but didn't get far, I bought the PS1 version eventually which I understand is more like the NES version and holy shit what a difference. The game is pretty challenging, grinding feels really, really slow too. I guess because you have to keep going into the town

Hello, Garnetkun. I meant the combat is slow. And yeah, the game is way too short. Best girl should have gotten a proper resolution to her story.

Fuck that rat, zidane should have killed her. Ugly bitch. And no the combat isn't slow, it's the funnest in the series in my opinion, the perfect final Fantasy game. They should have made an HD remake of that instead of 7 so I can see Garnet in HD there's not enough art of her. She's literally the perfect woman

789 are all easy though, with 8 being easiest and 7+9 being about the same though I guess 7 has more difficulty spikes.

>Fuck that rat, zidane should have fucked her.

ftfy

I actually agree with you, the two animals can be with each other and I will marry Garnet. I can't wait for waifus to become real with technology so I can finally hold her hand

Post more of those weird picture you draw.

Of me beating up zidane?

Yeah. You know, kuja was after garnet as well. you should beat him up too.

now fight ozma.

I don't care about Kuja he's obviously a homo

Fucking how? FF7 is 99% spam confirm and waiting for animations to finish. The only time you need to do anything is when it's a boss fight.

FF7 and 8 were much more broken and exploitable, but because there's so many options and most are too dumb to actually use materia/junctions right two different players can have completely different experiences.
Just look at all the retards who think that you absolutely have to Draw magic all the time.

In FF9 there's barely any customization.At best you can decide when which character will learn what ability and then activate the ones you want. Much less variables overall.
Its one of the reasons why I dont like it that much. Same with FF4. FF always allowed players to change the playstyles heavily, even in the first one you could pick whatever jobs you wanted. Meanwhile 4 and 9 are pretty damn limiting.

I hate zidane so much

this was the first ever FF game I beat without a guide. Easily the easiest game in the series.

>I can't wait for waifus to become real with technology so I can finally hold her hand

I'll be snuggling my rat wife at that point.

What? There are like 4-5 bosses in the whole series that I can say caused me some trouble (not counting optional bosses)

What the fuck did you need a guide for?

I think 7 is way easier honestly, never played 8

Was the PS1 the golden era for Final Fantasy?

snes in my opinion, the ps1 ones are great though

>And no the combat isn't slow, it's the funnest in the series in my opinion
It's literally slower than the other games. The actions take longer. They slowed down the ATB counter too, meaning battles literally take longer. And for what? Nothing. Don't be a stupid fanboy, you can like the game and accept that the game has flaws.

Go ahead, I'll be re enacting titanic with Garnet except I won't die
Yes because Garnet was born during this era

Love these.

Pretty much, the hardware was good enough that they could push beyond the 2D very simplistic style, but not so good that they kept over reaching with muh graphics and ballooned development to 5+ years at a time.

Final Fantasy could still be as great as it was during the PS1 era if Square Enix wasn't absolutely garbage at oversight and developer control.

The game is literally perfect, it can be the worst game ever just the fact it introduced me to Garnet automatically makes it a 100,000,000/10 for me I don't ever want to live a single minute without her again

VI, VII, and VIII are all much easier, what the fuck are you smoking?

The best part about Garnet is that she never did anything stupid like immediately go back to alexandria and hand her mother the eidolons. Ensuring the complete annihilation of a sentient species.

What a great character!

Which species was this?

I don't care about your irrelevant opinion

dot dot dot

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>never to visit Burmecia

Burmecia should be nuked with rat poison

Rain would wash it all away. You really need to think harder about your genocides.

burmecia should be nuked with a nuke

So the rain can wash all the radiation to alexandria and they can rebuild a proper country.

He was after the royal pussy in the game.

Fuck off
He's a fruit loop, just look at him

Would they give a good lap dance?

He had her passed out on an alter and didn't even go for a wild ride, that's pretty homo if you ask me.

>Excalibur II

Jokes on you. I think freyabuse is hot.

Indeed ,auto potion spam for the win, 15 hours o gmaplay no guide. Such a shit

Okay

>auto haste
>auto regen
>full hp doing an attack animation
who the hell thought this was a good idea

That one's just cute!

Yeah your mouse whore being eaten by a cat is cute

Why do you hate freya/rats so much, Garnetkun? :( Garnet would frown upon your hatred. She wanted to help them.

Why do fans bag on XII? I just started it today and the setting is great. Only played a couple hours so far.

Because they're disgusting rats
I hate rats they stink so bad
XII has really good voice acting, I like it

Personally the gambit system was eh, and the plot was boring. Vaan was also a faggot and should never have even been a cast member.

Auto-play and unoriginal story / setting. Still one of the best FFs though.

Leave it to some weird turbo-waifu-autist to have such shit taste.

>I hate rats they stink so bad
Clean your fucking house and you'll never encounter them.

Personally, it's pretty forgettable. Actually, I don't remember much of it except the parts of the map I had to visit a lot and penelo's ass.

I bet Freya smells really good

I've only seen rats at the pet shop and a dead one on the street, it's body was as long as my fore arm, with his tail like my entire arm! Nasty animals
My house is spic and span, completely spotless I clean my home
Garnet is perfect, she's the most beautiful woman in the world

>self-made fanart of him beating up the game's protagonist so he can make the headcanon of him and his waifu come true
Jesus fucking Christ user, we're hitting levels of autism that shouldn't even be possible

However you feel about rats. the rat people of ff9 are a sentient people. Garnet would never love a racist. The best you could get is a horrible person like yourself.

>rats are people
No they're rats and Garnet loves me she doesn't care about racism
That's one losers opinion

I'm going to marry Freya!

Freya=Nanachi

This is accurate.

>and Garnet loves me
She wouldn't even blink if you died.

If you were serious about marrying freya, you'd draw autistic ass pictures of yourself beating up fratley.

I'm sorry you had to find out this way, but Freya Crescent has taken my last name, as we have recently eloped. Better luck next time ,champ. I'm sure there are many other fish in the sea.

If garnetkun was dying and white magic could save him. Garnet would just pretend to "..." and let him die.

She would cry forever
KEK that's pretty funny but it's not true

I prefer rats. But fish are ok, too.

Is there any FF that is not a cakewalk if you don't go around killing optional bosses (which are always the ridicously hardest ones)?

user, I hate to be the one to break it to you but Garnet doesn't love you. She never loved you. She loves Zidane. She belongs to him, body and soul. She loves being with him more than anything else in the world. And she especially loves it when he cums deep inside her asshole. She loves the feelings of warm monkey cum inside of her.
>Do it Zidane, cum inside me! Shoot that hot load deep inside my tight little asshole! Oh my god, you feel so much better than that fucking loser on Sup Forums ever could! I can't believe he thinks I'd ever like somebody so pathetic. Now give me monkey babies in my butt!

You're a faggot why do you always post this cuck shit? Fuck off

Somebody needs to screencap this thread. I've never seen such pure autism before. Future newfags needs to know about this.

sexier princess than garnet.

Because. It's. True.

He's drawn more. I should have saved them.

>Somebody needs to screencap this thread

why not just put your phone to your monitor and selfie it faggot

No it's not moron, just fuck off you're in every FFIX thread just fuck off

>Such a beta that you get cucked by a videogame character
lel

Emulator/fast forward is the only way to play these old games.

I mean try a fucking pokemon game without it. It's fucking nightmarish.

Because they were literally inspired by Disney and they want to try and target younger audiences. They also doing it today with games like world of final fantasy.

You're a moron
I can draw better, I'm just lazy and don't care about drawing well for zidane because he's a retard
I didn't get cucked

You need to learn to accept the fact that the only thing Garnet would ever let you do is drink Zidane's cum out of her ass

I think you just need medication for being a CoD kid

You're right. THIS is a sexier princess than Garnet.

>I didn't get cucked
True, you were never in the running to begin with.

the chocobo is out of frame?

All twelve of them.

I am by no means a furfaggot, but Freya is 100% best girl. Beatrix is a close second.

He's right about some games being too slow, though. XII - for example - was pretty horrific without a fast forward button which they added into zodiac.

Beatrix is a close second to being strapped into an electric chair with a dry sponge.

Why are you saying this nasty gay crap?
I'm not a homo
Fuck off
XII is too fast