Town of Salem

What does Sup Forums think of Town of Salem?

Literally wat

Brings me back to a time where i played mafia with my friends but instead of cool people you get like 12 normal fags,1 commie,1 edgelord, 1 cool guy, and you

mafia but because it's a videogame you get a bunch of metagaming faggots asking about your role card's attributes

"user is guilty lynch him"
game is shit

is there a mafia site where you don't have to make an account? I sometimes have the urge to play with online friends but no one want to join when registering is involved.

flash game/10

Playing with 5 accounts in the same game is the only way to play.

throne of lies superior they dont like bantz though no perma ban though max is 7 days

I will never not be triggered by this stance.

It was my go to mafia game until throne of lies came out, it's objectively better in every way

literally just play epic mafia

doctor claim? I'm spy

I had a lot of fun playing it with friends a while back but the overall community and shitty role additions ruined it for me

Remember when spy was useful? good times

I play it every once in a while. When I first discovered it al I did was play it.

Fun game. There’s too many boring roles, though. Ret is awful, for example, and should not be in the game. The res ability should just be given to another role

>Be spy
>Write down ever relevant whisper, every mafia visitation and chat log
>Become a hero when I die
>Forger comes out
>Becomes completely useless

Just looked it up, seems pretty cool. What's your best experience with the game?

Thats if you let yourself die, which at that time was suprisngly easy to control. A simple spy test day 2 and you were confirmed town with a doctor on your ass every night. But that was a long time ago when ONLY the spy could hear whispers.

>best roles (fun)
Jailor, Mayor, Godfather, Serial killer, Doctor
>worst roles (boring)
mafioso, lookout, framer, sheriff

I stopped playing when they added those shitty vampires.

>it's a town decides to randomly lynch you on the first day after someone randomly clicks your name

this, have about 50+ hours in TOL and I've owned it for less than 2 weeks

Its even worse when you are the sk and they start to brag like there was any skill or thought involved

add jester to that fun list and you right

My friend pulled me into this the other day and I can't figure out what the fuck is going on, the first half seems like random chaos

I forgot about jester lol, super fun role.
I usually vote inno for all confirmed mafia while acting like a total noob. One time i said, HAHA WE ARE THE MAJORITY NOW MAF LETS LYNCH THE MAYOR! (knowing about the 3 votes rule) and i got lynched and killed the mayor for revenge. Seriously Mayor is fun

I meant jester is fun but you get the point

Is Jester ever not an auto win? I habitually write my will as "jesteroo jesteree jester always gets a win for free".

When you die n1 it isn't

>Role list order comes out, immediately fixes it
It was so game-breaking, but it makes sense. Now if they can finally do ELO or any other thing they need to fix

I play it

I usually drop redpills about 9/11 or some other conspiracy theories in my will to wake up normies