live thread, live

>has her tits out and asks me to kiss her
>dumps me because my breath smells like garlic
fuck off

>newfags on this board have never played this game

Well that was a bit bitchy, Ariane. When a guy's gotta go he's gotta go

this is truly a real life simulator

What does a vagina smell like?

I have banged Ariane every which way, had the threesome, took her to the store nude, got her to win a setup competition, I think I've really done it all, but I will way; she is only attractive for her body and her income. She's got a nice house and she's very fuckable, but she is honestly no fucking fun at all, she has nothing going on upstairs. Literally the only way to entertain yourself with her is to get her drunk and watch her do ridiculous things naked, and even then it's limited. She's kind of a stuck up bitch and the only satisfaction there is to be had is from stripping down her body and her sobriety. Anything less is a total waste of time. No wonder she's single, even with the income to pay for that house.

>8 out of 10
>no sex
pls
women are so fucking stupid

>you sleep on this bench, I'll sleep on this one
hurr

Literally hundreds

>took her to the store nude
Nani

NOOOOOOOOOOOO how was I supposed to know the bedroom was off-limits!!!!!!!!!!! CUNT GAME

Yeah get her drunk, naked, then run out of beer and she will ask if you want to go out. I think you can leave the house nude or with the towel, but with the towel you can dare her to take it off when you get there. I believe you can also achieve this from late-game hot tub dares.

holy shit this place is full of losers.
lol degenerate virgins fap to animu.

She was cool with kissing right after I introduced myself, but she wont even let me watch her take a shit. Fucking sociopath

holy fuck I never knew this was possible

That ending where she gargles my wet shit in her mouth while I fuck her festering shifter in front of the nightclub is the best. Took forever to get it, but worth it.

>tfw we went to a dress store and she was running naked there

Topkek

Ooh how did you do that?

Not sure, i think we did a little dance at home then went to a dinner, had some wine, followed her to the museum and then chose to go to the dress store

Why would you want to watch a girl take a shit?

Girls claim they never poop, wanted to know the truth.

Fucking tease, flashes me when playing basketball and then throws me out when I suggest skinnydipping

>barbecue some steaks
>eat twice, making sure to talk in between bites
>eat a third time
>"Boy you sure are pigging out. Stop and talk some!"
>Date over

Da fuck?

Almost always like sweat.

>end up showering after skinny dip
>think I should go freshen up in bathroom since we ate
>kicks me out telling me to go jerk off in the bathroom at home

>You seem like a nice person, but your non-stop niceness is starting to creep me out.

>You get an 8 but I don't want to sleep with you

You doing the male feminist route or something?

Read her some stupid poem, then went out to eat and then she takes me to some stupid museum where I have to answer her quiz. Went back home and watch her drink and then followed her to the bathroom and got kicked out. All in all a bad date

what the fuck, I had like 3 bites of steak. fuck this bitch

>pigging out
>not bulking

women

There aren't any games like this with modern graphics, are there? I wouldn't even mind weeb stuff, AA2 was glorious

>Lets you kiss her three times
>Flashes her tits three times
>Doesn't want anything else
I don't get this

>not playing the superior game
first 2 days of chapter 2 are out.

Never do three of one thing while eating. Always get at least one stack of wine during it, but never 2. If you think you'll fumble the Talk and screw the stats up, do it last so it skips the choices and finishes the meal.

I never had a problem eating steaks. You ask all 3 questions, maybe have a drink, and eat then she ends it iirc and you do something else.

why are you fuckers even drinking steak?

go make barbecue, then make her flash for you when you go look at the moon
this will allow you to fuck her in the jacuzi and in the room

Yes. I like the ones where you get to fuck family members.

hit me up with a link senpai

>Wanting to fuck in the Jacuzi
>Not on the Mountain
You're grasping for low hanging fruit, my friend.

Emily: Sister Attraction is nice. Even if its basically just a text adventure.

>text adventure
pass. I don't jack off to words you nerd

INFINITYch.net/htg/catalog.html

>her mood swings make no fucking sense and I cannot understand what she even wants me to do
this is too real for me

It isn't chemistry, it's math. Use your head. The big one, not the one in your pants.

They key is to just liquor her up ASAP and she'll become compliant

>dating my gobbo
>superior
pick one

>Boy you suck at this, I thought you were smart.
On a scale of 1 to 10 you get a 4. THE END

The date ends cause I don't know art history
Incredible

Is this the most realistic dating sim ever made?

For what it is, it's probably the deepest.

I JUST GOT KEKED

Gobbo is superior to aianainame. get over it.
Story > artstyle

>"Let's make out, see what happens"
>Kiss her
>"Sorry, making out in a tub is not that hot"

>Story > artstyle
>Implying people date Ariane for the story
>Forgetting the entire challenge involved with getting into her pants for the first time, as well as the challenges associated with banging her in each different location
>All the while having to balance yourself against the turnabout variables Ariane throws at you on every attempt

No, I can get laid in this game.

It's been how many years and I still haven't been able to do it.

Surprisingly I can actually bring grills home from bars but I fap too often and drink too much so I can never get it up.

Get her mildly drunk and go in the jacuzi, 60% of the time it works everytime.

the first time I found this game I fapped 3 times in a single day. I hadn't done that since I was 14; 8 years prior to that

After all these years I'm still discovering new scenarios I didn't know were in the game.

Not playing the game with the best girl

Additionally don't be too much of one thing, try and be kind of funny and kind of smart and kind of kind, basically do what Mr Plinkett says and you'll do fine

youtu.be/nq3Wlk2w-Zw?t=473

kek

Ariane's face was modeled after her creator. Was the rest of her body modeled after her too?

playing as a girl in these kinds of games always creeped me out

>go to wash off the sand from the naked beach walk
>get invited in
>follow
>Date ends with this
wtf

Last time we had a thread I spent all night making my dick raw. I don't think this can happen again.

>kiss her
>read her a poem
sounds like the dev is a virgin

what game is this?

dev is a girl supposedly

>Skinny dip with friend
>Her friend gets frisky with me
>She walks in
>"Sorry this isn't a threesome! THE END"

Apparently yes, but kinda pointless without anal.

>hug her
>kiss her
>give bullshit reason (tldr)
>it actually works

so i have been wrong my entire life

Welcome to video games.

Any Chad Thundercock's out there want to tell me how you get the threesome? I've done damn near everything but not seen hide nor hair of a threesome.

like in real life of this game?

either or, im not too picky.

>take her outside and grill
>compliment her
>drink wine
>eat some steak
>try to talk to her
REEEEE YOU'RE SO PRETENTIOUS GET OUT
wtf

Alcohol helps

>Drink some wine
>Eat pizza
>She gets sauce on her shirt
>Suggest to take it off
>She does
>Move to living room
>She suggests we make out
>Pic happens

Got a 5. She got pissy that I had some wine with dinner, then tried to order a martini at the club. BITCH I AM NOT ORDERING CLUB SODA, I AM MAN

So I guess she'll have to come pick up her fucking CHROME JEEP the next day. Fuck this shit, I'm going back to the restaurant, that serving girl was way hotter. I bet SHE likes martinis and owns a standard color CAR with the driver side on the left, you know, how we DO in America.

got her completely naked, touched her tits, asked to stay the night, and she takes me literally and goes to sleep

This is why I fuck guys. Way easier to get to business than walking through a minefield of bipolar bitches.

>eating garlic bread on a date

shes autistic m8, gotta be careful about they way you word things

Basically make it her idea. Works best with an open-minded girl (obviously). She doesn't have to be super open minded. If she'll suck your dick good, she'll most likely be open to it...see, it doesn't have to be super open minded.

If you're lucky, she'll tell you she's always wanted to try it but most of us aren't that lucky. So just talk to her about what kind of stuff she's into. NEVER be judgmental...or rather, never show that you are. I've also found threesomes work better in a casual dating relationship with someone you've been seeing within the first month or so. Less chance for jealousy, people are more open to their partner's requests. This isn't always the case but in my experience it has been.

Now you're going to have to have a third girl who will join you. She will most likely need to be less attractive than your main girl...she doesn't have to be ugly or anything. My only threesome was with girls of about equal attractiveness. But a few of my friends in their experience said the third person was less attractive/slightly overweight. Who cares, threesome, right?

Anyway, just approach the subject, but don't push it. If your girl says she's not into it, just let it be. Don't hound her about it or keep bringing it up. She'll remember and think about it. Doesn't mean she'll do it, but still. THreesomes aren't particularly hard to pull off. I'm sure I could do it my life I just don't want to deal with the hassle. I did it more just to say i've done it.

Anyway: youtube.com/watch?v=j6_pv_vRHKI

This is somehow the worst one even though you got the farthest. You're the Napoleon of virgins.

worth it

does anyone have more of these games?

WOO AREOLA
WOO AREOLA

Try this

This a tech n9ne reference on my Sup Forums?

>Now you're going to have to have a third girl who will join you

Man it was hard enough getting one girl to find me attractive. Don't think I'll be able to get a second one to.