Which comfy video game do you replay on December?

Which comfy video game do you replay on December?

Going to play on Winter Wonderland in Overwatch like last year pretty much.

I wanted to play Okami HD on holidays this year, but Capcom's regional pricing for it is bonkers compared to even their own other games.

GTA Online with the temporary snow installment.

I want to marry the NEET

Any of the Silent Hill games

>implying I have time for video games

Hehe nice joke bro.

Fuck, thanks for reminding me. I recently bought Silent Hill (psone classic) on my PS3. Haven't played it yet. Will do on holiday vacation.

DMC3SE

It's vaguely christmasy (snowing), comfy atmosphere, and it's short. Perfect christmas game.

STINKY NEET PUSSY

Gonna marathon Dark Alliance 1 & 2 and the Champions of Norrath games with my brother. I'm also planning to sink some serious hours into Daggerfall once it's cold enough outside.

Snatcher

I wish I had a personal MoriMori-chan.

red orchestra
nothing more comfy that seeing the snow come down with artillery in the background

What is

Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective

For 800

Homeworld games

what anime is this anyway you keep posting it

>This is how Tomoko should've ended up
>Instead she became a normalfag

Why can't I just kill myself and be comfy forever?

I don't think she will ever TRULY become a normalfag.

Bully, Postal 2 and Skyrim

I want to lick Moriko's sweaty armpits.

Sonic Battle

Does the friend fuck her?

I want to mating press her

New POE seasons for a little while I guess, then dunno, probably go back to work once I'm bored with that.

comfy cause it's like playing when i was playing d2 24/7 and it was fine cause I was actually a kid

This.

Completed it a few years back, haven't played it since so i can get as much of it out of my brain as possible so when i do play it this holiday it'll feel almost like that same first-time experience all over again

But if you're dead you can't be comfy

Baldur's Gate 1&2 and IWD 1&2.
Maximum comfy

You're gonna play the best character, right?

we love katamari(ps2) emulated

I wanna do the same with katamari forever but still has some problems on RPCS3

SH1 is one of the greatest games of all time. One of my favorite games, ever. Tons of replay value, great spooky atmosphere, and superb, deep story.

You can grab the sequels for PC from the other thread's links : Do not play the awful ""HD"" Collection versions!

>Gonna marathon Dark Alliance 1 & 2 and the Champions of Norrath games with my brother.

>tfw don't have anyone to co-op these with anymore since we live further apart now ;-; They are max comfy.