Head writer for popular Star Wars game

>head writer for popular Star Wars game
>smart, successful man with progressive egalitarian values
>critics universally commend SWBF for innovative story and strong female characters

s-soyboy, s-soyboy!

You know what you're doing

Still can' t tell if man or woman. What a waste of life.

for what purpose my man?

He's former IGN and even IGN staff were talking about how bad the story is on their various podcasts, even the huge starwars fanboys they have there who are friends with him personally.

Post a picture of his horrific teeth

Wait, that's a dude?

that hairline tells

pretty sure T-score and total testosterone is not the same thing

How did EA even want a “journalist” to write a star wars story for them? Even when he’s never written a legit story before? Just how?

Imagine being a straight man and looking like an ugly lesbian

>literally having less testosterone than a 100 year old man
imagine having a life this fucked

that chart is incorrect, but all of still have low test

This is the same guy that gave a fighting game a bad rating then went on to say in said review that he doesn't like fighting games.

That's a man? lmao

>Defending anything EA.

what would be some better test ranged to look at?

>male

>critics universally commend SWBF for innovative story and strong female characters
no they didnt

He's not the soyboy, OP. You are

It looks like a woman to me....

tfw i would look like on of these soyboys if i wasn't obese.

Whatever it is, it looks like a lesbian dyke

He might as well transition, look how low test "he" is

idk, look at his hair

300 is the lowest of the normal range. It can go above 1000. If you just sit on your ass there's probably nothing wrong if you got 200. Women have double digits.

Well that explains that

getting easier and easier these days to just look at an image of someone and know whether or not to avoid everything they make.

Yo like real talk i aint going to buy the shit or give it any sort of attention in any way. So i was wondering was the story of the game actually genuinely super bad. Or was it more like it was just super cliched, underwhelming, and boring.

its 4 hours long, you play as a stronk woman that even vader was afraid of apparently, you defect to the rebels even though you're a really loyal imperial, and probably some more shit

>man

>innovative story
Started out interesting with an Imperial agent, seemed for a bit like it would be the point of view from an Imp loyalist. If that was the case then I could agree with that... but nah.
Went to shit almost instantly when she defected and became a Rebel space ace with only a single person questioning it (who becomes the joke character of the story).
Oh gee, the Imperial squadmate - that wants your rank, acts like an asshole, and who's also a space nazi - will betray you.

Sure is great writing there, asshole.

Guess his favorite BNHA character

>I haven't played it
Fix'd that for you.

He took the bog pill

is that a tranny or a lesbian

Of course I haven't played it, are you fucking mad? Why would I want to play this piece of shit game?