/tf2/

Need a dispenser edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cI2JpMCpl3I&t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=cI2JpMCpl3I
youtube.com/watch?v=HwmawCHsnQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=aIIgr_qt8mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People still play this game in the current year?

There's nothing that's been able to replace it, so I still do.

Found the virgin furry cuck.

why not? is the only good hero/class based shooter now

Two virgin furry cucks. Wow.

Go back to Overwatch, you cuck

At least Overwatch won an award this year, did TF2 win anything?

>Implying I play that shit.

Chad here. Go fuck yourself.

>Overwatch bought an award

It's dead

It's fucking dead.

Every god damn shooter is shit.

I had the time of my life with Tribes: Ascend, now it's dead too cause fucking Paladins. Why is it more important to fill servers with pub casuals than regulars from the community?

what other good class based shooter exist?
overwatch is bad,paladins become into p2w in a few days and dirtybomb is boring

Read the thread.

It's not 2007. Team Fortress 2 fucking blows. Move the fuck on.

Tribes ascend has been dead long before paladins.

>t. died to crits and never touched the game again

Its still fun.

Never happened.

Nope.

Yes it is. Been playing for 10 years now. You can argue hats and stuff suck to look at but the game play is fine.

>if i be an edgy contrarian, that will make me fit in on slash v slash!

>they'll think i'm so cool!

>Eating shit is cool. I've been doing it for seven years.

I don't remember the exact date it went to shit. You get the picture.

Most people hate the game. It's cringy as fuck now.

Have they fixed the matchmaking? or is it still shit since that update which fucked the matchmaking up

>ecksdee atleast overwatch won an award this year

Trophies and popularity does not mean it’s better than teamfortress2 you fucking normie

Just an observation as a newcomer.

>Pyro feels like shit
>Scout is ridiculously hard to kill
>Heavy is boring and his lack of accuracy makes it feel redundant
>Spy having a one-hit ko doesn't feel like it has any counterplay unless I'm in a call with team
>Engineer has a clunky as fuck menu, it should all be hotkeyed (Unless I missed something)

I'm still trying, but I'm not going to ignore obvious gameplay flaws.

>Reflect a random crit direct hit rocket back into a Soldier in close range
>He yells in chat

Need a good, offensive spray for my conscientious objector that isn't some boring, tasteless trash

Goatse

Wow, I really feel better now. Thanks, Coca-Cola.

>Shit eating analogies
Never change, Sup Forums

>Pyro feels like shit
I agree
That's the point, and that's why he has such low health
The question is: what class were you playing as against Scout?
>Heavy is boring and his lack of accuracy makes it feel redundant
Can't help much there, as I like Heavy
>Spy having a one-hit ko doesn't feel like it has any counterplay unless I'm in a call with team
The counterplay to spy is attention; if you suspect he's near (because you or a teammate was backstabbed previously), check your back and shoot teammates that aren't attacking
>Engineer has a clunky as fuck menu, it should all be hotkeyed (Unless I missed something)
It can, but it's through console commands
Just press 4 or 5 to open up the build/destroy menu respectively if scroll wheel isn't working out

>Pyro feels like Shit
You kinda have to play aggresive with Pyro, but also smart, don't just W+M1 all the time, you need to do it when you have your enemies caught off guard and burning to death before they can respond to you. Otherwise you could always pick up a sledgehammer and be a Pybro.

Only if they're decent scouts/scout mains. Most scouts are easy if you can lead them with your weapons. Otherwise if all else fails, get the Gunslinger and Yee haw them yankees.

>Heavy is boring
For the moment yeah, he's only fun if you're on a good fun/have a good team working with you. A medic with Kritz/Uber is always fun for mowing down babies.

>Spy having a one-kit KO doesn't feel like it has any counterplay

There is plenty of counterplay, such as always shoot at suspicious looking team mates since there's no friendly fire. If you're a pyro, sniper, or scout you can use fire/jarate/mad milk to track a spy down/reveal a spy easily. But the best counterplay to Spies is the fact that currently most spies are shitters or "spy mains" who wear unusual charmer's chapaeus pretending to be hot shit thinking they can get that le ebin trick stab off you, but flub it in the end.

>Engineer has a clunky menu
Not really, it's all about experience/getting used to the menu. Eventually your fingers will instinctivly know to hit 4 and then whatever building you need at the moment.

>Game where there was a hacker on the enemy team
>Spamming "GET GOOD, GET LMAOBOX"
>Gets kicked from server (I also reported him)
>Couple of minutes later I see this friendly heavy
>"GET FED! GET LUNCHBOX!"
>He gets kicked
>Someone actually reads the chat
>9/10 people went "oops"
I was that 1/10 that voted yes on purpose

Scouts generally like to flank. The Scout's Scattergun is sub-par damage-wise if you can keep him at mid-range as its high damage is entirely reliant on its high ramp-up). Scouts won't dodge what they can't see, so out-flanking a Scout and getting the drop on him destroys him.
Soldiers, Pyros, Demomen, Heavies, and Medics (using the Syringe Gun) should aim to lure a Scout into an enclosed area, as this gives him less room to dodge.
The Soldier should aim to stay at higher ground against a Scout as to make it easier to catch the Scout in your blast radius.
The Scout decimates the Pyro in open space. Don't try it against any competent Scout.
The Scout is the Demoman's hard counter, but if you stick with a class who can deal with a Scout well, lay Stickybombs where the Scout will likely retreat to.
The Shotgun is a fantastic way for Heavies to deal with Scouts. Most Heavies use the Sandvich, so if a Scout sees you retreating, he'll expect you to be eating it. Pull out that Shotgun and 2-shot him. He'll need 3 or 4 shots to kill you.
As the Medic, aim where the Scout will be with your Syringes.

The first part is indeed true.
The Heavy deals up to 540 DPS at point blank range. Jump around corners and rev while doing so to surprise enemies.

The Pyro's flames (and Gas Passer) counter the Spy. The Scout's Mad Milk and the Sniper's Jarate also do this. The best counter is to occasionally check your back. This will also give you better spacial awareness and make it harder for any flank class to kill you.
Also, if you are on voice chat:
-Saying "Spy!" is useless. Tell your team where the Spy is, what class you last saw him disguised as, and if he is behind somebody.
-If you get backstabbed by Your Eternal Reward, please don't say "Spy as me". It's likely that nobody is really attention to what class you are or what your username is. Say "Spy disguised as Soldier with name *user*" or something along those lines.

>One week ago hop on tf2
>See this
>ErectinMuhDICK!.png

please tell me the source of that gif

Good ol' Doctor Lalve

youtube.com/watch?v=cI2JpMCpl3I&t=29s

youtube.com/watch?v=cI2JpMCpl3I

No one plays dustbowl exclusivley anymore in my region. And I've never played a comp they take too long to load. I'm looking for something to play just finished trying starbound and terraria. Want something similar but with tighter controls (controller). Came here for the Scout's voice in my head.

Make sure you have "Fast weapon switch" turned on in the options menu. That way you don't have to left-click after pressing the number or using the scroll wheel.

After that, it's just a matter of learning the commands. 4 is to pick the Construction PDA, 5 is to pick the Destruction PDA.

Then 1 is a Sentry Gun, 2 is a Dispenser, 3 is a Teleporter Entrance, and 4 is a Teleporter Exit.

When you have selected to construct a building, right-clicking will rotate the building 90 degrees anti-clockwise and left-clicking will place the building.

You can add bind scripts (you won't get banned for these) via the in-game console commands, but you'd need 8 buttons binded for all of the options.

In general, I'd say that learning to build and destroy through muscle memory would be the far better option.

N-Nani?!

>that fake meet the medic

I want to go back

WE HAVE SIX MEDICS

Speaking of hackers, yesterday I joined like 6 matches and in at least 4 of them there was an hacker.
It's becoming unbearable.

youtube.com/watch?v=HwmawCHsnQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=aIIgr_qt8mw

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

>play spy
>failstab heavy playing on a sit n spin 6 times in a row
>your team literally never attacks him when you're in a position to backstab him so he can permanently keep spinning around every 2 seconds
>gibus pyro playing with a steering wheel catches you with one flame particle while smashing his face into the wall behind his own team, doesn't even notice but you still take 100 damage and die of afterburn
>failstab hatless engineer
>sheer panic overtakes him as he receives 35 damage from out of nowhere
>you're not even on his screen but he holds left click and mindlessly flails around, you get with with a crit from outside of whip range, sending your ragdoll into orbit
>try to shoot someone at midrange
>revolver spread makes you miss 5/6 shots despite your crosshair being on point
how do people enjoy this class