"Oh I didn't know you and Akira were here Makoto... I'll go back to the office and leave you two alone...

>"Oh I didn't know you and Akira were here Makoto... I'll go back to the office and leave you two alone... it's okay I can use an extra chair as a makeshift bed, I've done it a lot these past few years"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IstQEy_G0Yg
exhentai.org/g/1015889/e404a9d17a/
exhentai.org/g/1101895/fdc28f3e2b/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Akira

Pure sex.

Lol cuck

>Akira

>Akira

>"Sex stories? I dated this guy... for a while, and he was really a nasty freak. He just loved to get down with sex all the time. He was like, any time of day, he was like,"Yeah, let's go! I'm so nasty." And he'd be nailing me and he'd be like, "Oh, I'm nailing you. Cool." He loved to dirty-talk. Totally into it. He'd be like, "Yeah, let's screw, let's... I wanna fuck." God, it was so dirty. He'd be like, "Me so horny, me love you long time." I've been with tons of men. I've borked a lot of guys in my day! So... you know..."

So sorry Jamal-kun

not OP but Isn't that Joker's official name?

Cringe

In the same way that Souji Seta is Yu's official name

Wait what? Sae has a Shadow? From what i played so far it seemed that she cared for MC even though she didn't trust him much during investigation.

More sad sae

I thought you were gonna go with the Rocco angle.

Jesus Christ

Shut up Raul, go spill the beans somewhere else

Makoto best girl even Sae knows it

Fuck. Memeing aside i'd love to see Shadow Sae getting Rocco treatment with all the nasty stuff like drinking piss and giving him a long, passionate rimjob.

FUCK YOU ATLUS, WHY CANT I DATE SAE

Because Sae is an adult virgin and people don't want cakes who are still virgins

Why are virgin cakes a bad thing? Legitimately curious.

3 of the confidants are cakes, fuck are you talking about

Sadayo, Tae, and Ohya are older women who clearly know what they want sexually and would ruin Joker in bed with their experience, Sae would not.

The virgin girl thing is really only sexy when they are young and naive

It is until the anime says otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=IstQEy_G0Yg

>0:41

4, not 3
>Kawakami
>Ohya
>Chihaya
>Tae

>"Sending me a thank you card for letting you fuck my sister was highly inappropriate"

Has the manga name ever been the canon name? I don't even know why they would give the P5 protag one since the setting allows him to be simply "Joker" by most the cast anyway.

>Sae eating ass.
Jesus Christ YES PLEASE!

Okay that one cracked me up, great work.

>Kawakami

24, close but not a cake.

>Ohya

Undefined. Probably.

>Chihaya

20, not even close.

>Tae

Undefined, but yeah, probably.

What did Sup Forums choose as their name for the mc?

No.

Makoto x Akira doujinshi fucking when?

Ryuji

Hopefully soon

>Dead

He's making a joke (I assume) user. There's a tonne of good Makoto/Akira doujins out already. It's one of the most popular pairings for doujins of the game.

There's even a fantastic one where he bangs practically the entire female cast. And a sequel where he does so again, but also bangs Futaba. Good times, good times.

exhentai.org/g/1015889/e404a9d17a/

exhentai.org/g/1101895/fdc28f3e2b/

Even good people can develop shadows, like Futaba and Mishima.

I mean, the entire game is a flashback until november 20th.
A lot happens.

>From what i played so far it seemed that she cared for MC
That's an understatement. Do you know how thirsty Sae was?

How long does a single social link take to max out? At the minimum 10 afternoons or mornings chilling together.

How long does Sae's take? Like an hour tops. This was also with (you) being drugged up and not even talking to directly at all.

Seriously.

>Implying she wouldn't fuck both of them.
>Implying she didn't make Makoto use a strap on on her for stress relief.

I like to think that Sae goes into some secret BDSM dungeons where she is abused by dirty old men to relieve her stress.

good goy gimme that 100k yen you dumb goy

She would probably consider that way to "public" and would risk damaging her reputation and ruining her.
The only time she could really even feel comfortable about that is while in the apartment, and by the time the game starts she's basically spending all her time available working and doing all of the possible overtime.
She probably needs something completely unrelated to work in order to let her even consider destressing, or something that she's used to being a "safety blanket" from childhood or something.
>Sae has an advanced AI domme that gives her orders when she's in the house.
She would totally get turned on by the idea of Makoto finding her like that though.