Explain how did Overwatch win "best ongoing game"

Explain how did Overwatch win "best ongoing game"

Even fucking For Honor that released in March added more content already thant Overwatch.

If that doesnt matter, but numbers then PUBG and Siege stomps into the ground.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1W5DU4zmAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that released in March added more content already thant Overwatch.
>Even fucking For Honor
>For Honor
Shits dead for a reason

Overwatch is a better game then For Honor and PUBG. Just becuase your hugbox hates it doesn't mean everyone else still isn't enjoying it.

>Overwatch is a better game

The Game Awards is mainly a marketing event.

>Overwatch is a better game

Worst maps in the genre and characters that stay broken for months.

>Worst maps in the genre and characters that stay broken for months.
And it is still a better game than For Honor and PUBG

this. it's all about money

not even For Honor was dumb enough to have mandatory chokepoints

wow you got it all figured out heh i wish i was as mature as you

Those $20 million buy-ins bought them that and best esports game

>constantly nerfing skill based characters because bronze league players bitch and moan
>constant junkrat buffs
>every new map is a shit show
>cant balance left click healy bitch
How did this shit show beat Siege?

> Even fucking For Honor that released in March added more content already thant Overwatch.
you need a playerbase first and foremost

It is though. There's nothing edgy about that. No one helped put together the event because they wanted to actually give recognition to people that made the games. It's just to help sell the games by being able to slap an award on it.

>tfw TF2 didn't win it for having the biggest update ever this year after 10 years of support.

>He doesn't get it

Did it fix this shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=w1W5DU4zmAA

The jews of blizzard paid the Dorito Lord to make OW win, Mainly because the game is fucking dying on PC's here on west
>Winning best E-Sport when Dota 2 is there
>There is NO Overwatch E-Sport

Because Blizzard bought the award.
Just like most of those awards were bought by companies.

Overwatch has over 25 million players. Nice try playing the numbers game

>multiple free weekends
>25 million players =/= 25 million active unique players

Blizzard stopped reporting active players, only number of accounts.

i don't know
it's just paladins with less content

Yeah it actually fixed alot of it you fucking Crowbcat dicksucker

Because For Honor is dead

Updates have really changed the game, it's constantly becoming better. At least now it is, there has been bad moments too.

>For Honor
This is a joke, right?

>pretending overwatch isn't extremely successful

>moving the goal posts
user please

>posting anime reaction image
>actively, consciously defending overwatch
>uses useless player numbers as an argument
user please, you can wind up with the same people in your match all night even in a region like southwest US

Dota 2 is dead since 7.00 son

Because For Honor isn't designed around chokepoints.

>one TF2 update added more content than Overtrash has had since its release
pathetic, but I guess that "toxic" community just really eats away at dev time, I swear the TF2 community has no issues whatsoever

when did they report active players?

When WoW was successful.

well except the retarded heavy exploit and the pyro update that gives the class an unparalleled versatility now.

patched (last I saw) and stop being shit

>spy in the dumpster with the ambassy nerf
>not only pyro already got an aoe attack which requires no aim at all
>and a m2 who can fuck demos, ubers, even sniper arrows and a great counter-initiation tool
>now a jetpack that gives insane mobility
>and a "free ammo" fucking fire shotgun

>25 Million Accounts Including Weekend Trials
>Apply Rule of 3
>approximately less than 2mi players playing on PC

didn't you notice all the activision advertising during the show? It's their sponsor, they probably signed a contract to get this game something, so they obeyed. Same with fucking Wolfenstein getting something despite being literally "game of the Saturday" tier of deflated hype

It's intentional. Constantly rebalancing things makes a game far more interesting than a perfectly balanced game.

deserved, Amby never should have done full damage at insane ranges
shitter
lmao it's objectively worse than the old airblast
shitter
shitter
Holy shit user you actually have trouble with Pyros? Consider suicide

why do you faggots always compare pubg's numbers with overwatch's playerbase. The two are completely different. One is an h1z1 king of the hill knockoff and the other is a team based fps. There's room for both games on the market you know, they don't exclude each other you dumb fuck.

Don't forget the PC Bangs.

Not to mention the number of top 500 & GMs that have 3+ accounts
With the right connections you can buy a new account, grind it to 25 and sell it for $90 usd

Wonder how many of those are active players, because the queue usually lasts about 1-2 minutes in EU servers.

Shit try leveling an alt. Mid afternoon on US EST has like 5 minute queue times

normie fag game also blizzcucks are huge twitter fags.

Did the "BEST GAME SPONSORED BY MC CAFE" give it away?

early meta was

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR OVERWATCH WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE IN A MONTH

yeah, PUBG and Fortnite has 2 mi player accounts but theres 1 mi to 800k playing right now on PC

Warframe had this award in the bag...overwatch sneaks behind and steals the bag

u mad?

The competitive scene would have if ActiBlizz weren't soaking it in money. Couldn't stand on its own merits for shit.

I just hit diamond yesterday and it felt amazing
no bully

I still havent placed my diamond lucio one trick account. How long until the season ends?

small steps user, small steps.

Even a lot of the Overwatch Subreddit disagrees with Overwatch winning the award

Is it really a knockoff if they’re made by the same guy?

Oh! Did I win?

Small steps for a stupid accomplishment. Why not play and discover new games, or play games with an actual competitive scene?

Because it's clearly absurd. The game itself is perfectly good but making out it's not only a good esport, but the fucking best esport, is just crazy talk. Blatantly bought and paid for.

In the case of Overwatch winning best ongoing game, it's laughable since Blizzard refuses to do anything about the boring as fuck dive meta and even encouraged it by changing DVa into a more aggressive diving tank via shooting whilst boosting, adding rockets and nerfing the fuck out of the defense matrix.

Hell when Bastion got buffed to the point of actually posing a threat to dive, Blizzard smashed Bastion with the nerf bat so much that he's back to being useless as fuck.

Meanwhile something like Rainbow Six Siege launched in a shitty state yet constantly improved upon itself fixing many things.

>t. I don't know how to read

>warframe got the milestone of the development published this year
>So many updates leading to their dream project and setting warframe a leap forward into becoming a proper mmo rpg
>each planet will get something similar to Cletus in the future
>went from tiny corridor generator with only 3 enemy types to full on monster Hunter in 4 years
>overwatch wins cause muh playerbase, esports, and skins

>Unexistant E-sports
>Rabid player blase who is getting angry and quitting said game to play even fucking QC, though it has low players since everyone is waiting for This month's patch
>Skins Are getting pruned because of Lootbox controversy

what the fuck were the criterias for nominees and the winner were anyway
you could include lol, dota, poe, csgo and more stuff instead of fucking destiny 2
and overwatch wins based on what? not quality or quantity of content that's for sure

Sure I can accept that some people like overwatch but development wise does not deserve that fucking award rainbow 6 just about got an overhaul over the first year to make it actually fun to play and continued to update, warframe adding in ridiculous amounts of content to turn a point and click shooter to a near mmo
Overwatch: we added females and a black guy with like 3 maps and time limited events and gamemodes you can never play again if you enjoy them. Hey buy our tshirts

>not knowing the awards were based on votes

Overwatch is a good and successful game, not nearly the SJW soyfest you all think it is

Warframe is an absolute cluster fuck for new players

warframe and siege for me

Only retards watch "award shows" and only retards take part in voting on them.