COME ON, NINTENDO I wanna get rid of my Wii U already!

COME ON, NINTENDO I wanna get rid of my Wii U already!

Do they just HATE money?!?

They need a game to sell the paid online. Gotta be smash. Than against smash bros 20th anniversary in 2019

why do people who play smash think they matter?

Why do you want to buy an old game? Why not wish for a new smash instead?

They want to wait a year or so before pulling out another big title. Let people be happy with the Switch and picking up some lesser known titles in 2018. Then you can sell Smash Switch in 2019 when the sales are flagging.

The "new is better" rule doesn't apply to fighting games, especially if you put a lot of effort into mastering a specific one.

And Smash 4 is the living proof of it, at least with a new Smash they would get the chance to undo what they fucked up not that they would though

>Why do you want to buy an old game? Why not wish for a new Mario Kart instead?
>Why do you want to buy an old game? Why not wish for a new Pokken instead?
>>Why do you want to buy an old game? Why not wish for a new Zelda instead?
>>Why do you want to buy an old game? Why not wish for a new Pokemon instead?

I missed the point

Not going to happen. At this point, they're probably preparing to announce Smash 5

Seriously, with the 2 big boys out of the way the only announcement that could hold as much weight and keep the switch hype strong would be a new Smash

Because Sony does it and look how well that's going for the PS4 and practically the only thing going for it. Like 80% of it

Dude, Smash 4 sucked. Reggie already said that the Smash game that will eventually come to the Switch will be its own unique title. We aren't getting Melee HD and we are not getting Smash 4 DELUXE. A rushed game is forever bad, but a delayed game has the potential to be good, so just relax and play Smash 4 until Smash 5 makes way onto the Switch, probably in 2020.

Melee HD port coming to switch if I get a 5

I don't even own a switch but if they are waiting to develop a whole new smash for it then give the console a Melee remake just to hold them over until then.

If Smash 4 was getting ported, they would have done it already.

I have zero doubt Smash and Mario Maker are getting proper sequels.

I really liked Mario Maker. Does it even work now without Miiverse? Wasn't that the platform that let people actually share the levels?

Would a completed game being Deluxed have the potential to be good?

Reminder that Doomguy will never be in Smash

Maybe they'll make a new miiverse?

I'm certain you can still share levels, but you can't comment on them anymore.

Dang. I liked reading peoples comments on my levels.