Devil May Cry 5: PSX was fucking shit, FUCKING SHIT! FUCKING. SHIT

H O L Y S H I T M A N

I can't. I can't even. 7 got damn months because of these western fucks!? Itsuno just leak your shit please for the sake of my humanity! Our humanity. DMCBro's humanity. We are staving to death. We can't anymore. We fucking can't! There's is no more "Last ride" no more "Hand on user, don't give up" FUCK!!! FUCK!!! I'M GIVING UP. THE FUCK WORLD. A WORLD WITHOUT DMC....... a world without DMC....

I'm going to cry.

They always announce DMC at E3. It'll be at E3.

That tweet is not real

I don't care what it is. I want an Itsuno game. Anything at all.

Oh you best believe it's going to real real soon. Don't pretend like it's not real user. DON'T PRETEND!

Probably, but don't go around posting a fake one to get a rise out of people. The leak said it was pushed back to E3 and as long as Itsuno still has a game to announce then there's still a bit a hope.

Holding out hope for E3.

Why are you so calm, where is your hatred for this world that choose to push our game 7 months backs. It's SONY fault this happened. It's westernfags fault this happened. All those conference I had to sit through, all those times DMC5 did not show up. It'stime to SHOW ME YOUR RAGE user! How are you so calm, are you really a fan of DMC?

Stop it you fucking autist.

Don't worry Bayo 3 will be out next year.*

*Available only on Nintendo Switch

Nice falseflag faggot, try and be less obvious.

psx hasn't even started yet. It starts tomorrow.

not real.

resetgender BTFO

>Don't worry Bayo 3 will be out next year.*
No way. 2-3 years off

Well I mean 2019. It's December. I see it being early 2019. Maybe 1.5 years.

How retarded are you? You have such a low IQ you stupid fuck.

ResetEra leak said it would be shown at E3 2018 though. Only Sup Forums is retarded enough to construe this as "DMC5 IS BEING REVEALED AT THE GAME AWARDS"

Dude it's only been 10 years just be PATIENT

no u

>E3
>Devil May Cry 4 Super Special Edition

This is why you don't tease shit. Be like Todd, Announce something then release it within a year like both Fallout 4 and Skyrim.

This.

Yoshida literally said E3 2018 to show more gameplay

Resetera fags keep conveniently pushing back their predictions so they're never wrong.

It's not going to be shown at E3 2018 and they will remark that they meant 2018 in general, and we'll be right back to where we started this year again.

It's time to move to Bayonetta. That's all we have left.

Not dropping that low