In this thread post games ruined by their community

In this thread post games ruined by their community.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/i94S
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums.org/v/

You think this is a game, soyboy?

most of them

>L4D2
>community
???

>soyboy
thanks for proving his point

L4D2 was ruined by Valve fucking the L4D1 community in the ass

campaign is fine, it's public versus that is cancer.

I'm confused what makes L4d2 so bad?

you get kicked if you don't meet the speedrunning expectations.

souls games

well at least in VS it's common knowledge that you will get fucked by the specials if you spend time leaving your group in order to check all nooks and crannies for adrenalins and pipes

True, yea.When i first started getting back into it after months of not playing, i got kicked one game for getting caught in one of those big zombie pileups.

I guess they felt it'd be easier to just let me die than to turn around and shoot a couple y'know

>No versus in Vermintide 2
Thank fucking God.

you have these guys with thousands of hours playtime who seem to be completely sick of people who make the littlest mistake

Vermintide's community is fucking great though.

it only really seems to be L4D2 and MOBAS with that mentality though, huh.

I know I have hundreds to thousands of hours in shit like ARK and TF2 but i don't get pissy at people who are trying to learn and make mistakes along the way.

Maybe its just a Volvo curse or something

>soyboy
That's what he means!

/thread

I think it is because no single good player can carry a team in l4d2 versus, so in order to have a chance at fucking the survivors and having fun you need all 4 infected to participate in a fairly coordinated attack

>playing l4d2
>map change
>someone from other team changed team and took my spot before i could load in because they wanted to be on winning team
wtf

much higher dependency on full-team cooperation
ain't like csgo where a single good player can compensate for 3 bad teammates

Because it's niche, dead game without versus mode. No spergs, kids and "competive gamers" in it. And it won't run on poorfags PC.

You just got left for dead.

Before hunters pounce got nerfed a single good player could.

Killing Floor 2

soyboy

Reminder that L4D has absolutely NO Rankings, leaderboards or matchmatking.
Every sperg-out someone has over versus is the direct result of their own self-imposed autism. Winning or losing any given match means nothing in every sense.

People tend to say that L4D2 is ruined by its community and I assume they mean its ruined by the established player-base.

I'm gonna let you in on a secret. If you truly believe what I wrote above, YOU are ruining L4D2!

Established players know their shit. They know how to do Versus. They also brought competitive mods like Promod, Equilibrium, Acemod and co to the playerbase. But it's the newbies, who run everything.

Every single time this game is on sale, a normal public round of versus is IMPOSSIBLE. You wouldn't believe how much dumb shit I've seen.

People trying to shove Chargers, Witches and Tanks by right-clicking.
People throwing Boomer Bile on downed survivors.
People hanging themselves on ledges barely two feet above the ground.
People running in the wrong direction of the map.
People refusing to move at all, camping inside a closet and immediately going down when there's spit on them.
People vote-starting a lobby with only 5 players and rage-quitting after appearing in the server, because there ain't 8 players yet.

I could go on for hours. So let me tell you:
Play some campaigns first, get your shit together, listen to players who are better than you and you will NOT get votekicked, even if you're not the best. You don't need to be a hunter-skeeting, witch-crowning, tank-jucking, bunny-hopping pro ; if you just read the chat and listen to the calls of players better than you, almost ANYONE in the fucking community will accept you!

>if you just read the chat and listen to the calls of players better than you, almost ANYONE in the fucking community will accept you
usually they just say you're a noob and puts up the vote kick

I'm still sad about it

Git gud.
Play some single player, play some campaign, play some versus with friends.
Don't even join public versus if you have less than 100 hours on L4D2.

You must play really shitty if getting called a noob and votekicked is "usual" for you.

>Don't even join public versus if you have less than 100 hours on L4D2
I'm fucking sorry? There shouldn't be a fucking rule restricting you from playing a mode publicly. Just goes to show L4D2's community is autistic and kicks anyone for even the slightest fuck up.

Probably the most I've ever been random kicked from a game for no reason.

>There shouldn't be a fucking rule restricting you from playing a mode publicly.
Good, because there is no rule restricting you from playing a mode publicly.
However, there is a feature allowing players to kick one of their team-members should they ruin the game.
Is it relevant whether he ruins the game intentionally by griefing or unintentionally by being a noob/idiot? Well, if I had a bad day and just wanna relalx in the evening playing some L4D2 I may not feel like hand-holding and teaching noobs myself. So there you go, good bye.
>Just goes to show L4D2's community is autistic and kicks anyone for even the slightest fuck up.
I know a trick how to prevent getting kicked by fucking up that works 90% of the time.
Just type "Opps, messed that up! Sorry!" in chat and people may not bother to kick you.

There's another trick: BRING A FRIEND! That way you cannot get votekicked.

There's another trick: GIT GUD!

>Is it relevant whether he ruins the game intentionally by griefing or unintentionally by being a noob/idiot? Well, if I had a bad day and just wanna relalx in the evening playing some L4D2 I may not feel like hand-holding and teaching noobs myself
So that makes it alright for you and people like you to ruin the game for people that just want to get good through experience? Face the facts you fucking moron, going through campaign and single player teaches you jack shit for Versus, especially when you go against the standard team of people with a thousand hours each.
>So there you go, good bye.
Thanks for adding that, really proves my point.
>Just type "Opps, messed that up! Sorry!" in chat and people may not bother to kick you.
Bullshit and you know it. You'll usually be kicked as soon as you fuck up, and won't even have the chance to type.

>There's another trick: BRING A FRIEND! That way you cannot get votekicked.
I shouldn't have to take fucking precautions like that when I want to play a game and not be kicked for messing up a single charge.
>There's another trick: GIT GUD!
Thank you for adding this as well, it really proves my point.

>Git gud
nah I usually just join a different versus game and proceed to immediately kill my character so that the team is likely to lose the round

Well, it still means something within the context of the situation. You're playing a versus mode with the objective to outplay the opposing team. It doesn't justify kicking anyone who doesn't know every nuance of the game, but I feel players in versus should have played the regular campaign and have a general feel for the various maps, crescendo events, and tank spawn areas.

Wanting to win in a competitive mode that pits you against other players isn't autistic, user. It's part of the chemical response you get towards winning, it feels good. It's when you sperg out over mic and throw a fit because someone threw a pipe bomb a second too early or late when it becomes autistic.

>going through campaign and single player teaches you jack shit for Versus
It teaches you how to crowd-control zombies, the map layout and how NOT to right-click chargers. Skills which many players do NOT have. So yeah, campaign DOES teach you some things about versus.

Stop being so egocentric. You play like a piece of shit, stumbling around barely being able to keep yourself alive and then expects players, who have a passion for L4D2 and played it for years and thousand of hours, to lower their standards and spend their free time watching you go instead of having a fast-paced, nice, high-skilled round of L4D2 like they usually have when they got the chance for it.
Three players must kick-vote you for you to be kicked. Why do you think the enjoyment of the entire team is less important that yours?
Another reason why nobody likes noobs. Fortunately, they're often too dumb to kill themselves, being unable to drop from ledges without hanging themself onto it.

This whole post proves my point. I don't even need to argue your points because you prove them for me. Thank you for killing L4D2, you autistic bastard.

I have found there are two different ways to play L4D; go fast or help others. The fast strategy trumps so it's favoured by the meta, but the game isn't fun for me unless I can intersct with other players.

fucking kek,i just bought it like a week ago,ww2 is just a retarded mix of advanced warfare,cod2,and waw

I'm not sure if it's players, sometimes I get switched from losing team to winning

All multiplayer games

>100 hours
I say 300

Just join the more relaxed modded servers.

Nigger, i have over 2k hours in both l4d1 and 2
I can safely say that l4d2 is trash compared to the original.
Especially the nu-infected ruined the game, l4d1 had the perfect balance.

charger is fun at least

spitter isn't too bad either

never played this game, is it okay if i play it now?
and i really don't care about the pvp bullshit.

>is it okay if i play it now?
nope. not okay. but maybe next week.

Listen to yourself. You are the cancer.

>OP complains about autistic community
>member of community comes and spergs out showing everybody his autism
Like a clockwork

there you go OP, a solid example

WHHHT RW SHUM JAMES WHEWE EYE CAN PWAY AS WITTLE WOWWY CUNNY PWOTIP YEW CANT

Depends I got to a decent skill level after 90 hours, had a few people confused how I was playing so well for someone with low hours. Depends how much effort you wanna put in to being any good.
The reality is if you wanna play vs but your new to the game, just play coop. If you REALLY wanna play vs get your own 4 man or except that major fuckups will happen and just try to learn from them.

True, true
It's just most of under-300-hours people I've met in VS were pretty bad

me and my cousin did that alot with randoms. you gotta understand that when youre stuck in a chapter in expert realism youll have people leave and others rejoin; now after a relatively short time of watching someone you will know if you can make it with him or not so u kick the noob

How about you quit being a faggot, Stop breaking blood-vessels due to your competitiveness, Take a breath and remember that games are made for entertainment.

you know nothing about left 4 dead 2
get out
youtubedoubler.com/i94S

Minecraft
Undertale
Runescape

in that order

This.

The only fun I've had in Versus is on 10v10 custom servers with everyone playing just for fun.