EVERYONE VIEWING THIS THREAD HAS BEEN TELEPORTED TO THE WORLD OF SM64

EVERYONE VIEWING THIS THREAD HAS BEEN TELEPORTED TO THE WORLD OF SM64

There is no objective goal, we're stuck here. Details below:

>The initial world is a "new file". all stars are up for grabs and bowser is in hiding.

>Your physical abilities will remain the same. No super jump, health/breath is limited, etc. HOWEVER, objects in the environment will have the same effect on you as they do mario. coins will still let you breathe underwater and heal your wounds, cannons will shoot you normally (although impact on the wall will be more than likely fatal)

>the worlds aren't limited to what was crafted by the developers. The kart racing track surrounding Peach's Castle will be intact, each painting will have full planets they are based on, etc.

>Characters in the game ARE SENTIENT. their programming is not concrete, but they will generally try to stick to it. Once the main events of the game have concluded, they will act according to their normal personalities as depicted in the Mario universe.

What happens and what do you do?

i BLJ into my own ass

i half press

Why do you fags keep using the same game over and over? Pick something new.

Your physical abilities will remain the same. No super jump, health/breath is limited, etc. HOWEVER, objects in the environment will have the same effect on you as they do mario

We won't get past The Sunken Ship star then.

Princess secret slide all day every day

I break all the windows.

I'm gonna fuck Bowser.

So no invisible walls?

do you think that yoshi gets embrassed when he poos out eggs in front of mario sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha

>build up speed for 12 hours
>literally visit another universe

>EVERYONE VIEWING THIS THREAD HAS BEEN TELEPORTED TO THE WORLD OF SM64

I just checked and this didn't happen at all. I'm still in the normal world

you motherfucker

>only 12 hours

I can already feel my grey matter growing.

we're all fucking dead

Ride on the nessi thing
Use stars every day for the jammin music
Princess slide
Marry the single penguin mom and adopt her son

And i can feel my penus weenus growing

Penguin cloaca

go fuck Yoshi on top of the castle

>Marry the single penguin mom and adopt her son

spin bowsers meat

I think I'd poke into bob-omb battlefield or maybe just chill out in the castle.
You couldn't pay me to go to jolly roger bay.

Definitely gonna be spending most of my time trying to fuck things.

Build up speed and visit different QPUs until I find one where anime is real

Get as far away from the rest of Sup Forums as fast as I can before everyone starts fucking everything.

I clone stars

Is mario actively trying to grab the stars as well or is that responsibility ours? Because of they already have Mario fuck this shit I'm out of here to find myself a cute gf.

If don't We'll have to prepare ourselves. If the world is not limited I'm sure they'll have guns or weapons we could use as well armours and shit.

I know this is the SM64 world but can we go out and find fire flowers and hammer suits still? Because we could fuck some shit up with those, how's death handled?

i would go drown outside the castle

I BLJ into this guy's ass:

If I enter a painting can I get out by pressing start and selecting exit course?

>Ride on the nessi thing
Someone would need to beat the first Bowser and get the key to the basement first.

In the end everyone would wander around the castle and the slide because they have no enemies.

attempt diplomacy with the various game bosses and establish a rebellion against Bowser

Drop this guy's wife's son off of the edge

I wanna hug all the Skutlebugs.

go on the roof with yoshi haha

BING BING WAHOO ISSA ME, MALLEO

yoshi doesn't spawn until you have 120 stars though you fucking IDIOT

Go to the track, keep getting items until I get a green shell, wait for Mario to drive past and knock him down. I'd explain to him that Peach baked a delicious cake for him and that she wanted to meet him at the castle, then offer to look after any stars Mario gets when he realizes Bowser has kidnapped her

>find first best slope with water
>push against the wall for about 12 hours
>use my speed to travel to another game