Okay motherfuckers...

Okay motherfuckers. Arcsys has decided to make a JoJo fighting game after Dragon Ball FighterZ and they want you to decide the characters.
4-8 dlc characters and you can put one guest character there if you want.

android 18

Get those ugly whores away from my waifu.

Posting few that were in the Sup Forums thread

You could fit most of the main cast, main villains, and a few side characters in there. It's not like JoJo has a shit ton of characters.

That's just the base roster, right? With four times the amounts of squares for the full roster to be unlocked through playing storymode and online matches, right?

R-right?

also, if I cant play as the Alien from part 4 I'm not buying it

We gonna need more slots boy 8 for jojos 8 more for their partners 8 antagonist and what are left with 4 dlc for some good side characters

Start making the roster faggot. Its your choice

>DLC
>Goku
>Goku SSJ
>Goku SSB
>Goku Black

This is the best JoJo game right?

>That piece of shit Man in The Mirror fight
Try again.

>kakyoin dlc
>speedwagon playable at all

speedwagon's power level is too low to be playabe.

diego should only be dlc if its alternate world diego. scary monsters diego should be in the main lineup.

kakyoin being dlc and avdol being unplayable would just be a slap in the face.

Good dlc bait.

Reminds me of that episode of Futurama where that dude has a tiny robot that has a gun.

i like the idea of the gang being assists

The idea with this picture was that the rock humans were assists and damo is the player character

this is hard theres so many good characters

Fine. If I can't get a solid selection of characters, I'll just center the game around just a few chapters.

Kekd. Would buy/5

There isnt enough room so you can only really hit the mainstay characters everyone would want