Why aren't you playing GOTYAY Pinball FX3 on the Switch?

Why aren't you playing GOTYAY Pinball FX3 on the Switch?

It's free.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DwImVauNqhg
pinballfx.com/?page_id=7115
youtu.be/a1sf2CzEq0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is it not on a cartridge?

It looks awesome, btw.

Because Stern Pinball Arcade has real tables.

Cartridge expensive
Digital download cheap

They might release a deluxe thing in the future with a big included table pack but their business model doesn't accord with cartridges (free base game + buy small table packs).

>free
>$400 tablet

youtu.be/DwImVauNqhg

Wish we got the real Pinball Arcade, but I guess this works, too.

shit is that on a cartridge?

Looks like it is in the UK.

This.
WHERE'S MAH BOI BLACK HOLE AT

Is the Switch region free?

Unfortuantely yeah.

Yea. Just beware that for some reason this game doesn't have multiplayer for some weird reason. If it is there I have no idea how to access it.

Is there motion control nudging?

>this game doesn't have multiplayer for some weird reason
>pinball
Fucking what.

shit this game looks fucking great.

>Unfortuantely
What?

No motion nudging unfortunately. No vertical mode either. Tables themselves are really fun and well made, but the feature set is incredibly bare bones compared to Pinball Arcade proper, but that was the case before this was version was ever released as well.

Will there be any weirdness with playing yuro versions of a game on an American console?

>free
>1000 dollar PC

no

Awesome. Pretty much makes that one of the best games of the year then.

>start up the Son of Zeus
>1-ball challenge
>ball instantly sinks
>Ball Saver
>try again, less power
>ball instantly sinks again

Pick one, fags.

>No Star Wars, Marvel or Bethesda tables

They'll add them eventually, r-right?

They probably signed a deal with Zen/FX. Unless you meant that, and not Stern.

Yeah, those tables aren't on Switch for whatever reason. I'm guessing it's tied up in licensing hell.

Just tested it out. This image is a bold faced lie. You can't play on a single joycon at all much less with two people.

I think I preferred Scared Stiff.

Scared Stiff gets repetitive really quick and has a great sound package while Party Monsters has a great sound package for its time and some great main play music. Gotta go with Scared Stiff because Elvira is literally the only 3D woman I've seen that I want to fuck

Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Don't you ever EVER talk like that again you fucking dumb fuck

Is the Switch version missing tables compared to other platforms?

If you have any other system, you can get them if you import from Zen Pinball 2/Pinball FX2. They weren't able to get the licenses to line up in a way that they were able to do this on Switch however.

Proof:

pinballfx.com/?page_id=7115

Cool game but all the voice acting is terrible, at least you can disable the guide character.

I tried it and didn't like how busy the free tables look. Maybe I just need to play it a bit more.

>No Nintendo Pinball made by creators of Pro Pinball: Timeshock
Why LIVE

You can zoom out and change the camera view with X. I had the same problem and couldn't tell what the fuck was going on till I changed the camera

Play Stern instead. Real tables kick the shit out of the poorly designed FX shit.

Did they deliver on that play style they teased where you use the single joycon still attached to the system and hold it vertically?

I tried doing that but couldn't find an angle/zoom I like.

Does it have a free table to try as well?

Yeah, press minus and it the screen goes vertical. If you have a rotating tv/monitor it works pretty well.

Yeah, it comes with Frankenstein for free.

I am playing it, but on my xb1. unless I can transfer tables FOR FREE.

What's your favorite table and why is it TWILIGHT ZONE?!

Apparently you can only transfer from FX 2/Zen 2.

Thanks! That's all I needed to know.

youtu.be/a1sf2CzEq0w

Using Twilight Zone by Golden Earing was a stroke of genius.

FunHouse