Cuphead takes 5 years and looks like old timey shit with pathetically awful animations

>cuphead takes 5 years and looks like old timey shit with pathetically awful animations
>cartoon network hires some no name company and makes a better looking game in 3 months

how did anyone like cuphead

How you concluded that this looks better than cupgead is beyond me. It looks like shit and this is coming from someone who likes the show.

This looks worse than the first season of South Park

user... OK K.O. is good but it's visuals are not one of its strong points

a fourth comment pointing out how stupid you are

A sixth comment telling you that you're retarded and should immediately kill yourself.

There isn't enough comments in this thread telling you to remove yourself from the gene pool so here it is.

OK KO is probably the worst thing to come out of CN in a while besides Cunstal Gem shit

More gay propaganda "be yourself" series with no fucking clue on how to tell meaningful lessons with brevity and wit

>Better looking
>E
>T
>T
>E
>R
>
>L
>O
>O
>K
>I
>N
>G

BEAN
MOUTH

Can someone get banned for shit taste?

People don't know about animation

This shit looks like a TED-ed video.

>gay propaganda

???

i can't even think of a single gay character on the show

Probably skeleton and beat fit the quota, because people will call everything gay

If everything wasn't so effeminate and focussed on "FEELINGS" people would stop calling stuff gay

Good-ass bait. 8/10

>A game that was designed to resemble cartoons from the 1930s looks old timey
Here's your (you)

Considering how triggered some anons are in this thread, I would say your bait is pretty fresh.

There's definitely a lesbian, never watched the show but I'll seen slips of her

I still can't believe that people shit on this scene so much. I don't give a fuck about naruto, but that animation is stylish and gets the emotion of an insane, furious motherfucker across very well.

You clearly have never watched it. The show is just a violent comedy series based on making fun of power levels and RPG tropes.

I know this is baiting, but all these CN games look like garbage. The OKKO one looks bad, and the SU one looks just as terrible. I know they try to be interesting and go out of style, but it just looks jarring and ugly.